ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIMG0101.JPG

Hopefully LE is working hard behind the scenes and keeping everything close.

Hopefully we will have answers and justice for Ayla soon.

Happy birthday Ayla, you sweet girl.

Trista, you have my prayers today and every day.

Some articles released today about her birthday and the vigils planned.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/Vigi...hday/-/8792012/10192596/-/y9vt6d/-/index.html

Jeff Hanson, Ayla's step-grandfather, says that in addition to refreshments there will be music including Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger," a song to which Ayla liked to dance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...econd-birthday_n_1400213.html?ref=mostpopular

Trista Reynolds can picture herself at this time last year, sitting around the kitchen table, eating cake and singing her daughter's first rendition of "Happy Birthday."

Today, there will be no cake. There will be no song. Her child, who should be celebrating a second birthday Wednesday, has been missing since December 2011.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/aylas-family-puts-out-call-for-help-in-search_2012-04-03.html

"We can cover more ground in a day than has ever been done in this state," the blog states. "It would be like signing a birthday card the length and breadth of Maine with ten thousand names in letters an acre high."

Today, on Ayla's second birthday, the family is asking people to search their property for any clues that might help investigators find the girl. The initiative is called a Gift for Ayla, and it first appeared last week on answersforayla.com, a blog maintained by Ayla's step-grandfather Jeff Hanson.

"We can cover more ground in a day than has ever been done in this state," the blog states. "It would be like signing a birthday card the length and breadth of Maine with ten thousand names in letters an acre high."

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/aylas-familyasks-for-help_2012-04-03.html

I am interested in seeing a very current pic of Justin. Wish Chelsea Hoffman would show up at his house and interview him....she goes straight for the nitty gritty...and I could see his eyes--- I bet, he is rotting from the inside out---

Justin has been rotting from the inside out for quite some time. The human side of him has been in decay mode for a long time, and his conscience was not the first to go. I do hope that the life insurance policy he took out on Ayla is declared null and void. I wonder if he had the nerve to keep injuring her till he got it right, but something went wrong and the fatal one appeared intentional rather than accidental, so he had to alter his plans. Justin, you will not get away with what you did. You will be a specimen in a cage. Justin, you should be worried that your brain is going to start producing maggots. Imagine maggots, Justin. Maggots inside you, Justin inside you, where you are rotten. Then people will stare at your blank lumpy crawling face and wonder how you could murder your own child, any child. Justice, Justin, justice for Ayla will come, and then they will come for you. Justice for Ayla.
IMO

A sweet-faced baby with bright blue eyes should be all bubbly and sparkling today for what should have been her second birthday. Should have, would have, could have, except for one thing. Justin. Ayla never got to live to be two. Why? Justin knows.
Justin won't tell. His little daughter isn't sitting among the family who loved her. Ayla is not beautiful, buoyant and bubbling today. Justin prevented that. Ayla is not smiling for the cameras, adorable in her pretty new party dress. Justin knows what clothing was last worn by Ayla, what she was wearing at the moment of her last breath. What once was such a lovely, lively, little giggly girl cannot be put back together again. Justin knows this. Where is she now, Justin. If you led people to where she is, would she jump up and leap into your arms. I hope she comes to you Justin, in the dark of night I hope you feel her presence, haunting you. You have the power to stop the haunting, Justin. Allow Ayla the dignity of a proper burial, allow her to rest in peace.
IMO

For Ayla's maternal family members this has to be such a heartbreaking day for honoring and remembering Ayla. If it were just a normal day, they would be celebrating the day with their beloved Ayla on her second birthday. There will be no birthday cake adorned with two candles, no presents, and no laughter. Their days are no longer considered normal days. I cannot imagine how they are enduring the non-stop pain. My heart goes out to them, I hope they remain strong and supportive of each other as they seek the answers which Justin holds. What happened to Ayla, Justin? Where is Ayla, Justin?
IMHO

Happy 2nd birthday to Ayla Bell Reynolds, a sweet, beautiful, little baby girl. Where are you Ayla? I hope and pray that a certain person develops a conscience and tells law enforcement where Trista's baby girl is. My heart goes out to the Reynolds family on what should be a very special day of celebration for a very special little girl named Ayla.

I was cooking dinner tonight with the TV on in the background. And I thought I heard someone say " Two year old AYLA was found alive and well in Mexico..." I almost jumped out of my skin. But sadly, it wasn't Ayla. It was Ava, which is wonderful of course. But it made my :heartbeat: break again for Sweet Ayla. I am so sad for her and her family. I wish she would be found NOW. :rose:

Did we hear from Ayla's devoted father today? I haven't seen anything as yet...

Thinking of Ayla this morning and praying for a break in her case.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/ayla-reynolds-birthday-draws-big-crowd_2012-04-04.html

Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, encircled by a ring of cameras and microphones, said the celebration helped mask the pain of not knowing.

"I'm really hurt, more than anything, today. I've got a lot of hate towards certain people today," she said. "I wasn't able to wake up with Ayla ... and play with her and get her ready for her birthday."

Members of Ayla's paternal family did not attend the event.

Cynthia Caron, the founder of LostNMissing -- a nonprofit group that works with families of missing persons -- has been working closely with Ayla's maternal family, and she helped organize the event. She also works closely with the Laura Recovery Center, another nonprofit that had been collaborating with Justin DiPietro.

She said communication with DiPietro ended in late January.

"We don't know why conversations stopped," she said.

http://portlanddailysun.me/node/33577/

“The communication with Justin, his sister and his girlfriend have basically stopped,” McCausland said last month.

Asked if that’s frustrating, he said, “It’s been frustrating for police since December because we haven’t been able to find Ayla, and as I’ve stated all along, I believe those three individuals inside that home that night know things that they haven’t told us, and that is frustrating.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/04/...e-at-ayla-reynolds-birthday-vigil/?ref=videos

The scene at the Reynolds household a couple of hours before the vigil was intense and emotional. Family members and supporters pinned buttons with the blond-haired girl’s picture on them to each other and exchanged ribbons and bracelets.

Jeff Hanson, Ayla’s step-grandfather, said the prospect of going out into public for the vigil weighed heavily on the family.

“In a way we wish we’d never organized this, but it’s for Ayla,” he said. “We’ll do whatever it takes to bring her home.”

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Happy Birthday Ayla

:bdscroll:

:rose: :rose: :rose:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics