ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the front for you, Ayla Bell.

Hoping and praying everyday that your Mom and her family get answers. :please:

:bump:

aylareynolds-300x282.jpg

I wish you were with your mama today, coloring eggs, eating chocolate bunnies and wearing your prettiest Easter dress. Happy Easter, baby girl.

Happy Easter Miss Ayla!! We're coloring a bright pink egg,just for YOU!!!
Come home sweet girl.

Ayla, I missed your birthday, but I'm here to wish you a happy Easter....the bunnies are my favorite part.

I am bumping this up for little Ayla! Happy birthday Ayla... and Happy Easter..

Bump for Miss Ayla!

I am hoping you are home with your Mommy and Baby Brother soon!

I haven't been here in a while, missed birthday and Easter, but Ayla is never far from my mind. I check in and catch up whenever I can. I'm just sick that this has gone on so long. Trista needs her baby girl home! :please:

I have a family member who also spent Ayla's birthday distraught, heartbroken. Grieving for everything he's missed.

15 years ago he had a baby girl that was given up for adoption without his knowledge or consent.
He contested it in court. After two years he had only seen his daughter one time. She lived full time with her adoptive parents.
It looked like he might get her back. But he made the very difficult choice to end the fight to remove her from her parents.
He understood the trauma that would be for her. He didn't want to put her through that... just so he could have her.

15 years
later... he still cannot get over it. It has ruined his life completely. He is still devastated.

On Ayla's birthday... 15 WEEKS after her disappearance... where was HER father?

Justin got a chance that my family member would have given anything in this world to have.

He got the chance to know his beautiful little girl. To hold her. To rock her. To tell her that he loved her. See her smile.
Hear her laugh. Hear her cry. Watch her grow. Watch her dance. Comfort her. Encourage her. Help her. Protect her.

And he threw her away.

ayla3.jpg

It is really sad to have to look for Ayla's forum on here. She should be on the first page. I only have a minute, but I wanted to check in for any possible case updates.

Good.... now the little princess, Ayla is back on the front page for now anyway.

Gonna put you back on top sweet baby...I wonder if they consider Ayla's case as cold since there is absolutely no news.

Gonna put you back on top sweet baby...I wonder if they consider Ayla's case as cold since there is absolutely no news.

I honestly don't think so! Steve McCausland seems pretty confident that there will be arrestS. I think they might be keeping everything close to the vest because every time something is released, the DP family feels the need to open their mouths. I think they might be strategically releasing evidence/ hoping the DPs will say or do something to mess up. JMO.

I honestly don't think so! Steve McCausland seems pretty confident that there will be arrestS. I think they might be keeping everything close to the vest because every time something is released, the DP family feels the need to open their mouths. I think they might be strategically releasing evidence/ hoping the DPs will say or do something to mess up. JMO.

But I think LE wants that family to talk...they keep mentioning that they believe BOTH families should be talking. So if that is the case, LE should say something, since the D family can't help reacting when they do...JMO

But I think LE wants that family to talk...they keep mentioning that they believe BOTH families should be talking. So if that is the case, LE should say something, since the D family can't help reacting when they do...JMO

I agree.

Was the "more than a cup full" of blood really announced at the end of January?

I agree.

Was the "more than a cup full" of blood really announced at the end of January?

LE has never announced the quantity of blood. The cup of blood info comes from the Reynolds family but is unconfirmed by LE to date. I tend to believe it, because LE has already said they are sharing info with the family and have left it to the family's discretion how much to share with the public with the disclaimer that they (LE) will neither confirm or deny the info the Reynolds do decide to share.

I think the cup of blood rumors began on FB pages in late January but the official announcement of quantity from the Reynolds family came when Trisa's StepDad, Jeff, launched his Answers for Ayla website more recently.

LE has never announced the quantity of blood. The cup of blood info comes from the Reynolds family but is unconfirmed by LE to date. I tend to believe it, because LE has already said they are sharing info with the family and have left it to the family's discretion how much to share with the public with the disclaimer that they (LE) will neither confirm or deny the info the Reynolds do decide to share.

I think the cup of blood rumors began on FB pages in late January but the official announcement of quantity from the Reynolds family came when Trisa's StepDad, Jeff, launched his Answers for Ayla website more recently.

Yes, the amount of blood was confirmed by Trista's stepfather, Jeff Hanson on his "Answers for Ayla" blog. I agree with you about the blood amount. What would be the point of Ayla's family making up such a thing? Just as in the Kyron case, I believe that law enforcement deliberately has family members leak information to the public that they, (law enforcement), can't without jeopardizing their respective investigations. I have actually been very impressed with the way law enforcement in both the Ayla and Kyron disappearances have conducted their investigations and handled the media release of information. I agree with the concept of keeping things close to the vest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz