ME ME - Kimberly Moreau, 17, Jay, 11 May 1986

Sleuthster, thanks for that link. I see that they processed the Trans Am much after the fact- kind of confused- 18 yrs later? Is that what you gathered as well? TIA

Apparently they processed the trans-am and canine search near the Moreau home in 2004 from what Im reading too. The article was dated 2004 and it said "recent activity".

Sorry, I dont think LE took missing teens seriously back in the day. I think they classified many as runaways unfortunately.

Apparently they processed the trans-am and canine search near the Moreau home in 2004 from what Im reading too. The article was dated 2004 and it said "recent activity".

Sorry, I dont think LE took missing teens seriously back in the day. I think they classified many as runaways unfortunately.

Yes. They still often do, unfortunately. :(

Where was the vehicle all that time, though? I mean, was it garaged? In storage? 18 years is a long time for a vehicle in active use to produce much forensically, I would think? Talk about isolating evidence- what a nightmare. :eek:

I hope they were able to gain some forensic info, at any rate. God bless cold case detectives.

From what I can figure, we need to be looking at ME-4S almost exclusively, from Jay to Turner, a distance of roughly 25-30 miles (depending on where you turn around.) I wonder if the mileage on the vehicle correlated with that, or if LE had any way of determining at the time?
There is a daunting number of locations where someone could dispose of someone along that route. I wonder about the interest in Androscoggin- is there something that points to turning off of 4 and heading toward Leeds?

Oriah... Making somebody disappear in Maine is very easy. There is a more recent case (Christiana Fesmire)
Someone has confessed to killing her but apparently can't recall where he put her. She is somewhere near the same area.
I would be curious where uncle cy went to.... I have some places of interest I'd like this communicator to check out if he would be so inclined. It seems he has himself disappeared :(

Kennebec Journal, Feb. 5 2012

Age progression side-by-side at link

Still missing: Parents never give up when children disappear

"Four months later, state police took over the investigation, Moreau said.

"They realized this was something more than just a child that ran away, and they listed her as exploited and endangered, which, as far as I know, is how she remains listed today," he said.

Those initial years were difficult, Moreau said.

Soon after Kimberly disappeared, Moreau and his wife concluded that their daughter was dead. Within a year, Kimberly's grandfather died from heartbreak, Moreau contends. A year later, Kimberly's mom died of cancer.

"I had three years of what I classify as total hell," Moreau said. "Pardon my language, but that's the best way I know how to put it."

A few years later, in 1991, Moreau took matters into his own hands again after he was encouraged by private investigators to spread awareness of his daughter's disappearance.

Moreau began taping missing child posters onto utility poles throughout the area, he said. Also, as a supervisor in the shipping department of International Paper Co., Moreau would insert missing posters into shipments. Those posters have been sent to cities in Asia, Europe and South America."

Sounds like a movie script-pretty girl doesn't come home from prom night, most likely met up with the wrong people that night. I pray guilt overcomes them and that they will reveal where she is.

Sounds like a movie script-pretty girl doesn't come home from prom night, most likely met up with the wrong people that night. I pray guilt overcomes them and that they will reveal where she is.

It has been said that Kim had a fight with her boyfriend and did not attend prom that evening. Charlie Project has information about what was engraved on her class ring? Was MS the boyfriend she argued with that night? Does he have any connection to the case at this time?

Here is Charlie Project's information:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/moreau_kimberly.html

Satch

It has been said that Kim had a fight with her boyfriend and did not attend prom that evening. Charlie Project has information about what was engraved on her class ring? Was MS the boyfriend she argued with that night? Does he have any connection to the case at this time?

Here is Charlie Project's information:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/moreau_kimberly.html

Satch

Long article on Kimberly's disappearance: (Good read!):

http://www.sunjournal.com/node/718552

Satch

PS. The article claims that MS was the boyfriend that Kim argued with that night.

Interesting article I just read. One of those who has been linked to her was tried for assault of a toddler in '86. He was not convicted.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...QcgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_GQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1256,5160738

Calvin Tisdale is possibly involved in this case according to her father.

Along with that he has an insane criminal record. Look at the Google News Archive search https://www.google.com/search?q=Cal...KBPWo4AO42wE&ved=0CCEQpwUoBQ&biw=1265&bih=718. His last arrest was in December!

Calvin tisdale has a Facebook page and his own trucking company even outside state jobs was this guy guilty of the touching of the kid ? Where is this case at now ? There are three guys who were with her last right? Turn the heat and the pliers down low and get some answers

Calvin tisdale has a Facebook page and his own trucking company even outside state jobs was this guy guilty of the touching of the kid ? Where is this case at now ? There are three guys who were with her last right? Turn the heat and the pliers down low and get some answers

Being convicted of a crime does not disqualify one from owning a small business.

Being convicted of a crime does not disqualify one from owning a small business.

Where did I say It did ? But it is a violation to leave the state if a convicted felon on parole or probation isn't it ! Especially if he is a child molester poi in a missing girl case on top of it ! But you go ahead and keep taking up for this type if great citizens like this

Where did I say It did ? But it is a violation to leave the state if a convicted felon on parole or probation isn't it ! Especially if he is a child molester poi in a missing girl case on top of it ! But you go ahead and keep taking up for this type if great citizens like this

Is it certain he's still on parole/probation? If he isn't, then it isn't breaking any laws if he leaves the state. And even if he is still on parole/probation that wouldn't prevent him from having employees who would be able to do out-of-state jobs. It also doesn't appear that he was actually convicted of child molestation. He's certainly far from a stellar citizen, but it's likely his business isn't breaking any laws.

Guys I asked if he was convicted of the kid charges ? I also asked if there is anything anyone knows about the case now ? Are they still question tisdale the boyfriend and the last guy seen with her ? And you're worried about some scumbags business rights ? I guess he just has bad luck that's why he is poi in these horrible cases of a missing woman and stuff with children . Also he doesn't have to leave the state he can have his workers drop off in his trucks whatever and wherever he wants . Not saying he does i don't know him maybe tou two do i see one is from maine ?but we all know these sick mf don't stop at one

Wow just sad ! And two of the people last seen with her are dead that is weird and horrible for the family hopefully they did not bring the info of where this poor girl is to there graves

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back