ME ME - Kurt Newton, 4, Chain of Ponds, 1 Sept 1975

Is anyone on he missing in America page a women claims after a car accident she had short term memory loss and remember a different life she claims she is Jennifer lee klien missing from Utah she also said they kidnaped etan patz and Kurt newton and she hadn't all this proof link is on fb site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone on he missing in America page a women claims after a car accident she had short term memory loss and remember a different life she claims she is Jennifer lee klien missing from Utah she also said they kidnaped etan patz and Kurt newton and she hadn't all this proof link is on fb site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been following it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think the bear is still a possibility.

As for the man putting a perfectly good tricycle in the dump - he was a 'volunteer caretaker' in the area, so I believe he may have been very touchy about things being abandoned in the woods and this may have led him to act in an unreasonable manner.

We have a park/wildlife area near me and quite a few residents who live right next to it are very possessive of it, and act in a very over-zealous manner when kids dare to play and make a little bit of noise in the park.

I have personally witnessed a brand new looking ball being picked up and put in the bin by one of these people (it turned out that the child who owned it had gone to the toilet). There was also once a kerfuffle over a boy's skateboard being taken by one of the residents because the resident was fed up of the sound of the skateboards clunking along the pathway.

If we forget about what we think WE would do if we found a child's tricycle and put ourselves in the shoes of this man, I think in his mind he would have seen that tricycle and been annoyed at the campers leaving their stuff around the woods, and just thought "I'll put it in the dump - that will teach them to stop leaving their stuff everywhere."

Another article, same basic information. I still have suspicions about the caretaker, I can't imagine anyone thinking a perfectly good tricycle had been "discarded". He had to have known there were children at the campground. It seems the average person would do one of about two things, either go to the campground and attempt to find the owner, or leave it there so the owner could locate it. A tricycle isn't trash, it's a ... tricycle. At the very least it seems like something a not very nice person, more like a mean person, would do, which to me raises questions about his character. Not to mention he wasn't even paid, but a volunteer, which for me raises another question, why would someone volunteer for that job? And another, how long had he volunteered as caretaker ? Just makes me wonder and raises all kinds of red flags, IMO.

Also, from the other article, the bloodhounds picked up a scent around the dump, then lost it.

Not long after Kurt had taken off down the dirt road, Jack drove along it and saw the abandoned tricycle. It was fairly close to the dump, an area of discarded trash that was piled at the end of the road. He studied the tricycle a moment and then, deciding it must have been discarded, tossed it onto the trash heap.

https://medium.com/the-witness/in-1...thout-a-trace-in-the-maine-woods-5628d1b4ad45

[FONT=&amp]By first light on Labor Day a bloodhound team scented on Kurt’s pajamas. A year earlier the same bloodhounds had been instrumental in tracking a two-year-old girl lost in the New Sharon woods. As the search party, now swelled to nearly two hundred, waited, the hounds bolted from the dump, ran ten yards, then whirled in confusion, apparently overwhelmed by the conflicting scents from Sunday’s heavy search.[/FONT]
https://newengland.com/today/living/new-england-history/kurt-newton-disappearance/

Someone mentioned the possibility of a bear, but wouldn't a bear leave some evidence of his presence, such as tracks? I would think bear tracks would be fairly noticeable in at least some areas. JMHO

Another article, same basic information. I still have suspicions about the caretaker, I can't imagine anyone thinking a perfectly good tricycle had been "discarded". He had to have known there were children at the campground. It seems the average person would do one of about two things, either go to the campground and attempt to find the owner, or leave it there so the owner could locate it. A tricycle isn't trash, it's a ... tricycle. At the very least it seems like something a not very nice person, more like a mean person, would do, which to me raises questions about his character. Not to mention he wasn't even paid, but a volunteer, which for me raises another question, why would someone volunteer for that job? And another, how long had he volunteered as caretaker ? Just makes me wonder and raises all kinds of red flags, IMO.

That's the point I am making - he wouldn't have thought it was discarded, he would have thought it was the campers being messy and decided to make a point by putting it in the dump. He wouldn't have been trying to be nice. Remember that Kurt's family would have been far from the first to camp there. I bet he had been annoyed many times in the past with campers leaving their stuff everywhere, even temporarily and he was fed up with it, which led him to act in a unreasonable manner.

This fits with the fact that he told Kurt's mother that he had put it in there. Why on earth would he do that if he had kidnapped/killed Kurt? It just doesn't make any sense. He would have sent Kurt's mother on her way and then took the tricycle and hidden it elsewhere.

Also, why would he abduct Kurt with his own child so nearby? None of it makes sense.

If the caretaker had a history before or since Kurt's disappearance of violence of any kind, then it would probably have been picked up on by the media and/or the public. A person who commits a stranger abduction of a young child is not making a one-off offence, these types of people always have a history of some sort of violence.

I seriously doubt the caretaker theory. It has a million holes in it.

Remember, this is a Big Wheel, made of plastic, NOT a metal tricycle.
Although made strong, they did break.
Also, Big Wheels had a clicker on the tire. Annoying as hell. It could be added or removed.
Perhaps someone was aggravated by the noise?

A man commented on the Missing in America page he thinks he is Kurt.

I took screenshots.

I took screenshots.

OMG.... where is this page? TIA

ETA: I think I found the page but can't find the comment. :/

I don't think I have the right page either. :sheesh:

I sent it to you.

Yes, I got it, thank you! I still haven't had time to watch the videos, they're so long. I just wonder if Kurt's parents and LE have been contacted. Does it say in the video ? TIA

Yes, I got it, thank you! I still haven't had time to watch the videos, they're so long. I just wonder if Kurt's parents and LE have been contacted. Does it say in the video ? TIA
I spent time today reading all the comments and what I gather is that the families have not been contacted, at least not by "Jenny" or Missing in America. This situation is being handled by those in authority which I feel is for the best. There's no reason for people to be contacting the families and causing any undue stress on them. Now, that doesn't mean they do not know what is being said. I say that because people were looking into social media accounts and public records for addresses and phone numbers. So it is possible some people have reached out to the families.

I took screenshots.

This is where our fantastic sleuthing skills come in to play.
Without violating TOS, I would encourage others to go to town on this man's claim.
If this implication by "anonymous Jenny" is true (which I personally believe it to be based on my many hours of sleuthing) then this net is HUGE!
All JMO!

I spent time today reading all the comments and what I gather is that the families have not been contacted, at least not by "Jenny" or Missing in America. This situation is being handled by those in authority which I feel is for the best. There's no reason for people to be contacting the families and causing any undue stress on them. Now, that doesn't mean they do not know what is being said. I say that because people were looking into social media accounts and public records for addresses and phone numbers. So it is possible some people have reached out to the families.

I did ask and receive no response yet as to whether the woman they are using to do the side by side has been notified or contacted.
I really wish the MIA site would be more forthcoming with updates.

This is where our fantastic sleuthing skills come in to play.
Without violating TOS, I would encourage others to go to town on this man's claim.
If this implication by "anonymous Jenny" is true (which I personally believe it to be based on my many hours of sleuthing) then this net is HUGE!
All JMO!
I'm surprised people have not confronted him more. There seem to be some bright people there who have sleuthed some great things (on Jenny's family), however they did post them publicly which I feel should have been moderated. So I know they are capable of looking into him.

I did ask and receive no response yet as to whether the woman they are using to do the side by side has been notified or contacted.
I really wish the MIA site would be more forthcoming with updates.
It's hard to follow the comments and responses over there. Maybe it's my OCD but it gives me a headache.

Hopefully your question will be seen and responded to. It seems like maybe the owner of the page may be the only one who works it which can be overwhelming considering the amount of work she is doing. Maybe in the future she will consider having some moderators to help.

I'm surprised people have not confronted him more. There seem to be some bright people there who have sleuthed some great things (on Jenny's family), however they did post them publicly which I feel should have been moderated. So I know they are capable of looking into him.

IMO,
We may not hear anymore from him for the time being.
I do believe this is being looked into and I also believe he will have a DNA test done if he hasn't already.

IMO,
We may not hear anymore from him for the time being.
I do believe this is being looked into and I also believe he will have a DNA test done if he hasn't already.
Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500