ME ME - Kurt Newton, 4, Chain of Ponds, 1 Sept 1975

In the 2nd interview, the woman says the two men she claims are the missing boys are unmarried and have no children. It looks like the man who left that comment has children, so he can't be the one she refers to in the video. Unless those are not his kids.

In the 2nd interview, the woman says the two men she claims are the missing boys are unmarried and have no children. It looks like the man who left that comment has children, so he can't be the one she refers to in the video. Unless those are not his kids.

I got a message from that man he believes he was abducted as well he grew up in Maine and thinks he could have been Kurt but someone else messaged me and said he now thinks he's Douglas chapman someone did a overlay of his recent photo to the age progressed of Douglas and it's a match. This guy contacted Douglas mom on fb and became her friend. DNA needs to be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrz
I got a message from that man he believes he was abducted as well he grew up in Maine and thinks he could have been Kurt but someone else messaged me and said he now thinks he's Douglas chapman someone did a overlay of his recent photo to the age progressed of Douglas and it's a match. This guy contacted Douglas mom on fb and became her friend. DNA needs to be done
WOW!! I hope this goes well. Bless his heart.

Reactions: mrz
WOW!! I hope this goes well. Bless his heart.

Missing in America posted his photo and his story he spoke with Douglas mom and they are doing a DNA test but he two was brushed off by the police and they didn't want to help him.

This man has always had questions about the people who raised him he questioned the women who raised him and she packed her bags and fled

Missing in America posted his photo and his story he spoke with Douglas mom and they are doing a DNA test but he two was brushed off by the police and they didn't want to help him.

This man has always had questions about the people who raised him he questioned the women who raised him and she packed her bags and fled

Fled?!
Just seen the post. I'm following it.

Do you know if they're doing a quick test like the ones you get at the drug store? I gather from how you worded these things that Douglas mother is open to this and hopeful?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg.
I'm so very excited for these people to find their truth and hopefully, successfully overcome the trauma they have lived for 1/2 their lives.

Fled?!
Just seen the post. I'm following it.

Do you know if they're doing a quick test like the ones you get at the drug store? I gather from how you worded these things that Douglas mother is open to this and hopeful?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

According to my sources he confronted the women who raised him and asked her to do a DNA test she just packed her bags and left so she is hiding something.

He spoke with Douglas's mom he has birth marks moles that were never released to the public and only law enforcement and his family would have known they are in the same spots as Douglass's is.

If all of this pans out two families will have answers according to he women who says she's Jennifer the boys she was believed to be her cousins Who she believes are Kurt newton and ateon patz they are far to brainwashed into the cult they were raised and most likely won't do a DNA. She told the guy she believes is Ateon that he's not who he really thinks he is but he refuses to believe her

I remember seeing this in the newspapers/news for years on the anniversary.
Wouldn't this just be crazy if true? I hope it is.

Missing in America just went live apparently the man believed to be Kurt was killed

Possible overdose, they believe that the family will have him cremated before DNA can be taken, but i thought he had already submitted DNA.

Possible overdose, they believe that the family will have him cremated before DNA can be taken, but i thought he had already submitted DNA.

He didn't submit DNA because he told the women who he knew as a cousin she was lying and didn't believe her the FBI need to get a emergency order for blood to be taken before it's to late.

Now there are three people in danger the other boy the women and the women who runs the fb site the Jennifer women is going into hiding and the klien family was never notified that a women came forward. Lots of twists and turns

Sorry for any confusion, but is the man who claimed to be Kurt, now deceased, and if so, is he the same one who also thought he may be Douglas Chapman? Or are they two separate people?

Sorry for any confusion, but is the man who claimed to be Kurt, now deceased, and if so, is he the same one who also thought he may be Douglas Chapman? Or are they two separate people?

Two separate people. The man who is deceased is the person who Michele Hooper claims is Kurt Newton. The guy who just tested his DNA with Douglas Chapman's family is different. His name is Eric Waite. Apparently, he initially believed he was Kurt, but composite drawings matched him to Douglas.

I've seen other pictures of the deceased gentleman, and he does look very much like Kurt Newton. Like a few others, I'm skeptical of this actually being for real, but the similarities between the boys is astounding.

It was a live video done I'm still waiting for the Utah police to make an official statement right now it's her word and Mia word still

If there is an approved link (MSM) regarding a DNA match on Michelle/Jennifer please pm Tricia so that the Jennifer Klein thread can be reopened.

This thread is now opened once more. Keep discussing KURT and no recent claims by a woman named Michelle or the Missing in America Facebook page.

Any further mention of EITHER could result in a loss of posting priveleges.

https://victimsnewsonline.com/2017/...missing-persons-cases-are-now-under-scrutiny/

Opinion: concern regarding possible online hoax grows as three missing persons’ cases are now under scrutiny
The organization responsible for this video is ‘Missing in America‘, and I am highly concerned this is a scam. A con job. A way to get money and donations from grieving families and good Samaritans. Because, of course, there was one consistent message throughout that video, and it centered around a ******** account.
Since the YouTube “story” broke last evening, Victims News Online has been inundated with messages from missing persons’ advocates and families, who have all claimed to have been conned by Missing in America. Each person we spoke with asked that their names be withheld, claiming that they have been harassed by the organization when they attempted to disprove their claims.
We have text messages to families and advocates from this organization – and it’s founder, Nancy Schaefer, offering assistance on cases, with one request: money. Contributions, donations, etc., appear to be the common tone within all communications from this “organization”.

We’ve told you what has happened regarding this situation. Here’s what hasn’thappened:

• No law enforcement agency overseeing these cases has made an announcement that the three missing individuals have been found
  • No one (other than those on the video) – including law enforcement – has seen the alleged DNA results
  • None of the families of these children have come forward to announce that their child(ren) have been found
  • No one has explained how this particular DNA test came back to a 100% match, when the highest probably of a DNA match is 99.9999%.
  • All three NamUs files are still open and accessible to the public

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back