GUILTY ME - Valerie Tieman, 34, Skowhegan, 30 Aug 2016

Wow he couldn't leave Facebook alone! He made a new account Sunday?!

Don't think that's a new acct. One of the pictures he has posted in his photos there (of the church) is from Oct 2014 so he's had that duplicate profile for a while. Gotta wonder tho why someone needs 2 accts

I'm very sad with this outcome, yet i already feared this outcome. The story wasn't adding up at all. Valerie didn't deserve this. I wish her family and friends all the best, thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace Valerie, i hope you have peace now. So sad you couldn't be saved.

I think Luc was differently feeling smug talking to LE, at one point on fb he inserted himself right into LE work, saying that we might bring out search dogs. No Luc, Le might bring out search dogs. There were so many red flags, this is probably the first case I didn't have to sit on a fence.
I am just surprise that he put her in his back yard. That is how much he thought he was going to get away with this. UGH

Vals poor parents, to have Luc on their page and he just rant on and on and twisted the story to make Val be the bad guy, must of been so hard.

I am sure Luc is trying to spin another story.

I'm shocked this idiot just placed her in his own back yard without even attempting to hide her.

Don't think that's a new acct. One of the pictures he has posted in his photos there (of the church) is from Oct 2014 so he's had that duplicate profile for a while. Gotta wonder tho why someone needs 2 accts

Ohh. I was looking at it on my phone and missed that date. Fwiw I have 2 accounts, I just had one but when I started my anxiety site I opened another account, for friends I met through my anx. I actually only use that account now, and have for a few years, but I still kept my original account open, as I have a fair amount of distant family on there, and pics of my cats lol I'm not a narcissist though, and haven't killed anyone :p

His body language speaks volumes and his eyes give him away.

He may think he's smart but IMO LE knew straight out of the gate that Valerie was dead and her husband was responsible.

Interesting that in MANY of his pictures his arms are crossed and they seem rigid and tight. That can mean many things from trying to shield yourself from attack, defending yourself etc., but it can also mean that you are holding yourself back, or in, such as to contain yourself. All very interesting but sad for Valerie. Her body language in that one picture speaks volumes. She appears uncomfortable and tenuous. She looks like she's trying to look loving but her body language gives her away too and her face and eyes are sad.

There is truth in the statement "methinks he doth protest too much". Always a give away.

I hope he rots in jail.

I think Luc was differently feeling smug talking to LE, at one point on fb he inserted himself right into LE work, saying that we might bring out search dogs. No Luc, Le might bring out search dogs. There were so many red flags, this is probably the first case I didn't have to sit on a fence.
I am just surprise that he put her in his back yard. That is how much he thought he was going to get away with this. UGH

Vals poor parents, to have Luc on their page and he just rant on and on and twisted the story to make Val be the bad guy, must of been so hard.

His body language speaks volumes and his eyes give him away.

He may think he's smart but IMO LE knew straight out of the gate that Valerie was dead and her husband was responsible.

Interesting that in MANY of his pictures his arms are crossed and they seem rigid and tight. That can mean many things from trying to shield yourself from attack, defending yourself etc., but it can also mean that you are holding yourself back, or in, such as to contain yourself. All very interesting but sad for Valerie. Her body language in that one picture speaks volumes. She appears uncomfortable and tenuous. She looks like she's trying to look loving but her body language gives her away too and her face and eyes are sad.

There is truth in the statement "methinks he doth protest too much". Always a give away.

I hope he rots in jail.

I believe he crosses his arms so he can tuck his hands underneath his biceps to make them look larger than they really are. This guy is all about his image and manipulating others into believing he's something he's not.

Soooo what's with the drug overdose. Did he think they wouldn't see gunshot wounds?! May justice be swift and severe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be very curious to know just WHERE (location) she'd been shot, was it where she was found or elsewhere and her body taken to where it was located on the property? So his parents never heard 2 gunshots? (tho I suppose he could have done it when they weren't home). Was a sick filthy lying

Luc Tieman claimed his wife had a drug addiction and he had watched her overdose on heroin and die, according to the document. He further claimed that his wife smiled at him, stopped breathing, and he left her in bed at night and later dug a trench outside and buried her.

But the state Medical Examiner’s Office autopsy determined the cause of death was two gunshot wounds to the head, the affidavit states.

“Fragments consistent with bullet fragments were retrieved from the skull,” the document states.

Those details emerged even as Erin Merrin, the ex-wife of Luc Tieman, said in an interview with the Morning Sentinel that she was worried when she learned that Valerie Tieman was missing, and feared for the woman’s safety.

Merrin, who has four children from her prior marriage with Luc Tieman, said her heart goes out to Valerie’s family and friends in the wake of her death, which police say is a homicide.

“I was afraid of this outcome,” Merrin, of Texas and formerly of Oakland, said Thursday in a statement to a Morning Sentinel reporter.

The only good news here is he was incredibly stupid. He lied to police AFTER they had found her body??? I feel so bad for his ex and her 4 kids. I hope they have a good stable stepfather or other father figure in their life and I hope he is never allowed contact with them again.

Yep. I agree 100 percent and know a guy that is a lot like him. He was army, never him always the woman, buddies with LE, etc...so glad I got away/he went away.
I'm shocked this idiot just placed her in his own back yard without even attempting to hide her.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Ohh. I was looking at it on my phone and missed that date. Fwiw I have 2 accounts, I just had one but when I started my anxiety site I opened another account, for friends I met through my anx. I actually only use that account now, and have for a few years, but I still kept my original account open, as I have a fair amount of distant family on there, and pics of my cats lol I'm not a narcissist though, and haven't killed anyone :p
The cats should have their own page! I am a cat mom along with having son's in their 20's.'

Sent from my SCH-I545

I believe he crosses his arms so he can tuck his hands underneath his biceps to make them look larger than they really are. This guy is all about his image and manipulating others into believing he's something he's not.
Haha! Prob so!!

Sent from my SCH-I545

LisaWL7TR, I also knew a guy with a very similar personality and background. He's serving 10 years for abducting me and trying to strangle me. They had him on jailhouse recordings admitting to everything he did to me, but in court he stuck to his outgrageous lies and tried to say I did it all to myself. Luc reminds me of him so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocj
Back