Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

Note to Juror #2 All it took was one person to stand up for Caylee.

That's what I keep telling myself. This poor child didn't have one person stand up for her when it really mattered. I am so so sad!!!
There were SIX holding out for manslaughter but I guess they wanted to go home and gave in to the other six. Sequestered jurors on high profile cases where weeks of sequestering is involved is nothing but trouble for the prosecution. IMO

YouTube - ‪july 6 2011 today show talking with prosecutor jeff ashton‬‏
Jeff Ashton on Today show. 06 July 2011

YouTube - ‪The View - Casey Anthony Prosecutor Jeff Ashton (7-06-11)‬‏
Jeff Ashton the view 06 July 2011

YouTube - ‪Jeff Ashton talks to Beth Karas about Casey Anthony verdict (Part 1 of 4) (July 6 2011)‬‏
Jeff Ashton talks to Beth Karas about Casey Anthony verdict (Part 1 of 4) (July 6 2011)

This user is currently uploading all four of the segments of the video above. I bookmarked his channel to go back and watch when they are finished uploading.

thank you so much for posting these, I was looking for so long last night and gave up. I wish we had a thread just for all videos that are pro SA since many of them are on while I'm at work or aren't available in Canada.

Wow. Just wow. How convenient, let's vote for the underdog ... the guy who was the voice for an adorable little cherub.

America, I would be extremely careful just how many people have a vested interested in this not guilty verdict. I never pegged you guys for being gullible.

The aftermath of this tragedy is truly astonishing.
That is this poster's opinion of JA and not a fact!
Until he runs for political office I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He was suppose to retire before the case was handed to him.

That last article with juror 3 tells me that 1st degree really had no shot, which I think people thought was such a sure thing. I agree with others about the manslaughter charge. If the juror felt that strongly , they should of hung on that charge.

The question is would the state only retry on that charge?

I know, right? It's gets more depressing the more they talk and the more you realize they just didn't get so much. They will see they were played now that it's too late.

This is so terrible. Should not read their reasoning, just when you think you understand (not enough evidence for first degree murder), something crazy comes up.

:doh:

Steve Helling was just on FL FOX 13 and said People magazine will NOT pay Casey Anthony for her story now or in the future.... we shall see!

I am discussing facts. It is a fact that Cindy lied on the stand, and Baez fought like h#ll to try to make sure the State couldn't impeace her testimony. He knew it was a lie, and he wanted the jury to BELIEVE it. George and Kronk were not involved. So, when I say Baez lied, cheated and threw innocent people under the bus, I am discussing facts. Call it inflammatory if you want, but it is fact. And, yes, I find it sleazy.

Actually, I was talking about the people who said that other people have no lives because they knew a lot about this case and had watched a lot about it.

I think a lot of us are sick to our stomach and getting sicker as we hear the jurors try to explain their vote. None of them had any backbone, and I think they just wanted out of there and they didn't want to stay for the sentencing part. I didn't think she would be put to death, but I thought surely she would be convicted on one of the other changes. I hope people don't pay these jurors to listen to their excuses. I have heard about all I can take listening to the spineless excuses, and it has barely started. This isn't justice.

Did the jurors not read the jury instructions? Why bring all these issues in that had nothing to do with the charges? Juror #2: "When she got home and found out her daughter was missing she should have called 911"???? Where was there any evidence she wasn't home or that Caylee was missing under her grandparents' watch? I'm perplexed.

Hope this isn't too O/T, but - wasn't there a thread like this for the jurors? I'm having trouble locating it, any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Note to Juror #2 All it took was one person to stand up for Caylee.

That's what I keep telling myself. This poor child didn't have one person stand up for her when it really mattered. I am so so sad!!!

Damn Right! ITA! I would have hung the jury. I would not budge one bit. I would have told them to send a note to HHJP and tell him that we were hung.

I could live with having to have another trial and start over than live with myself knowing I let a baby killer out into the world again.

Plus, she would be assigned a public defender as her Appeals attorney (I think).

respectfully snipped by me!

"You couldn't say who did it. To me, that's why it was aggravated manslaughter of a child."

my bold. so you LET HER GO ANYWAYS?? you let a sociopathic babykiller free and now you're all doing DAMAGE CONTROL to save your own <modsnips>.

and I will say another thing, if it's true that 2 originally voted 1st degree? they're worse than the rest. because THEY KNEW. they knew and they turned their backs on caylee.

There were SIX holding out for manslaughter but I guess they wanted to go home and gave in to the other six. Sequestered jurors on high profile cases where weeks of sequestering is involved is nothing but trouble for the prosecution. IMO

this stuff is what makes me feel sickest of all. i wasn't sure they had enough evidence to convince the jury of murder in any degree beyond a reasonable doubt. but manslaughter at the very least. and that these jurors just caved makes me feel ill.

this is not because i hate casey anthony or think she's a ho or anything like that. it's because i think too often, we just turn the other way when people do horrible things to their children. maybe we don't want to believe people can be like this, maybe we feel we should mind our own business, maybe we just don't even know what to do. and because of that, the person left having to figure out how to deal with the situation - without ANY knowledge of what resources truly exist that could help - is the child. it breaks my heart that in this publicized case, this happened yet again, only loudly and clearly. what does this say to the other casey anthonys of the world? that we'll accept this kind of behavior. what if it had been someone else's child? she'd be frying right now. but it's hers, and that afforded her the ability to get the time she needed for the evidence to dissipate, and that's being rewarded.

not. even. manslaughter. i was horrified enough by the verdict, but i'm MORE horrified now that i'm hearing the jurors' reactions, tbh.

i am glad to hear strickland's reaction. i am trying not to pay too much attention to the media interviews themselves and am glad this thread exists to read about it!

Steve Helling was just on FL FOX 13 and said People magazine will NOT pay Casey Anthony for her story now or in the future.... we shall see!

But will they pay the money to Baez on her behalf or pay for photos, etc?

I just turned on the local news (WPVI in Philly) and they were showing a clip with jury #3. She said had they charged her with something else they could have convicted her. They couldn't convict her of first degree. They did have lesser charges included you %$#@%.

respectfully snipped by me!

this stuff is what makes me feel sickest of all. i wasn't sure they had enough evidence to convince the jury of murder in any degree beyond a reasonable doubt. but manslaughter at the very least. and that these jurors just caved makes me feel ill.

this is not because i hate casey anthony or think she's a ho or anything like that. it's because i think too often, we just turn the other way when people do horrible things to their children. maybe we don't want to believe people can be like this, maybe we feel we should mind our own business, maybe we just don't even know what to do. and because of that, the person left having to figure out how to deal with the situation - without ANY knowledge of what resources truly exist that could help - is the child. it breaks my heart that in this publicized case, this happened yet again, only loudly and clearly. what does this say to the other casey anthonys of the world? that we'll accept this kind of behavior. what if it had been someone else's child? she'd be frying right now. but it's hers, and that afforded her the ability to get the time she needed for the evidence to dissipate, and that's being rewarded.not. even. manslaughter. i was horrified enough by the verdict, but i'm MORE horrified now that i'm hearing the jurors' reactions, tbh.

i am glad to hear strickland's reaction. i am trying not to pay too much attention to the media interviews themselves and am glad this thread exists to read about it!

BBM

I totally agree! very frustrating and extremely sad.

I just watched the interview that Jennifer Ford did. Was this jury advised AT ALL about circumstantial evidence?? Honestly, please watch it if you haven't. She says "They had to prove it, otherwise I'm a murderer too". Did she not see that there were other charges rather than JUST Death? I'm so outraged after listening and seeing these interviews. I really feel they did not know what they were doing, that they only thought they could give her death or let her walk. That they have no idea what it means to have circumstantial evidence. She says it was 'stretching' for her to convince Casey of culpable negligence! How?? Did they not hear about those 31 days?!? They shouldn't give interviews....it's better for us to think badly of them and let it die down, then for them to prove it with these interviews.

The Chef is now asking for 6 figures for his exclusive interview.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back