Mega Millions Controversy

Well, someone has the Maryland ticket and it has been claimed... news just said that the lottery peeps will be holding a conference in the morning!

Hmm... Wonder if it's the McDonald's lady... lol.. What are the odds, hmm??

I would bet anything that it is not ms "well I HAD the ticket, now I don't, now I lost it, oh wait, it's hidden in the baltimore Mcdonalds, everyone go search for it!" lady.

I'm happy for these teachers who won. They plan to continue working and seemed humble when they claimed the ticket. And, they already met with a financial advisor and seem to really be planning well. A couple of them have two and three jobs! I hope they can at least quit a couple. Good for them.

Congrats to the big winners, sounds like really great group of people that deserve it. Definitely a "feel good" story of the day, for me... :)

So glad that 3 teachers won. I know all too well how hard teachers work and the financial struggles that they go thru to keep teaching the students that they love.

I am also EXTRA glad that Ms. Whackadoodle McDonald ex-Employee did not win. That would have been a horrible mess.

This is from an article I posted earlier in the thread;

...But there is controversy. Wilson works at the McDonald's on Liberty Road, and co-workers say she bought tickets for several of them.

“I didn't even check the ticket to make sure. I don't know why all this happened. I don't know who called the media. I don't know what's going on. I'm just in shock myself,” she said....

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/re...ckpot-belongs-to-her?hpt=us_bn5#ixzz1rfZxyffS

Bolded by me. I wonder if she was trying to pull a lottery scam. She may have been telling people they could get a part of the prize but she'd need money as a show of good faith or some other type of scam. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back