Melissa Huckaby pleads guilty to killing Sandra

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but this article states that Sandra was also beaten with a rolling pin:

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_15293571?nclick_check=1

STOCKTON — A newly released court document shows that Melissa Huckaby drugged her 8-year-old neighbor, Sandra Cantu, and beat her with a rolling pin before stuffing her body into a suitcase and throwing it into a Tracy irrigation pond last year.

Sounds like she was sexually abused with rolling pin....:furious:

Sounds like she was sexually abused with rolling pin....:furious:

Right, they took sexual abuse off the charges, but I don't buy it either. Seems like this was an agreement made so as not to get the death penalty. Maybe they are worried she wouldn't last in prison, being that child molesters don't!!:sick:

Here's my take on her strange word choices today.

1. She's delusional and truly doesn't think that "she" (Melissa) did these things, i.e., possibly already blaming a 'personality' she thinks she has.

2. Melissa killed her quickly by "accident" (in her mind) and then staged it to look like a sexual assault, but since that wasn't her motive, she claims she didn't sexually molest Sandra because it occurred after Sandra had already died.

3. She may be telling the truth by hoping someone would read between the lines: someone else WAS involved but Melissa can't say who (maybe they are now responsible for her daughter or have threatened her daughter). So, she is saying that she didnt' sexually molest Sandra, but with indications that Sandra was sexually molested, Melissa is hoping that someone will see through that and believe someone else was involved as many here speculate.

I personally think that the noose and the sexual assault were staged, either to place the blame on someone else, or to cover up real injuries. I think Sandra was strangled (the noose was placed there in an attempt to hide the manual strangulation).

Why are we so nice to our prisoners? Got depression, anxiety......ahhh, we will give you some meds ................urghhhhh........our system is TO nice to murderers!!!!
Sorry to rant but our taxes pay to keep these evil people in delux prisons.
Does the average person in USA have air conditioning, a gym, 3 meals a day plus snacks and free medical care????

The prison my brother is in does not have air conditioing, no gym. He does get 3 meals a day but since breakfast is at 3 am and supper at 3 in the afternoon. He tends to skip breakfast. He does have snacks that I send him money for...the prison does not provide snacks, soap,underwear, toothbrush, or toothpaste, etc. The only thing they provide are the white pants and white shirt he is required to wear. My family provides the rest...when a bar of soap cost $5 it adds up.

I'm so glad she can't get parole. That seems to be a convenient little loophole that a lot of monsters get through....

The prison my brother is in does not have air conditioing, no gym. He does get 3 meals a day but since breakfast is at 3 am and supper at 3 in the afternoon. He tends to skip breakfast. He does have snacks that I send him money for...the prison does not provide snacks, soap,underwear, toothbrush, or toothpaste, etc. The only thing they provide are the white pants and white shirt he is required to wear. My family provides the rest...when a bar of soap cost $5 it adds up.

The prison my brother's murderers are in do not provide these things either.

I dont think that thing should get anything in prison, not food,not medication,not water,no clothing, NOTHING!!
She should be put in a 4x4 block cube until she loses all breath,then put in a suitcase and thrown into a ceptic tank. Thats how she should live her last days!:furious:

I hope some of those ladies in prison (moms) that love and miss their own children give this thing some prison justice. She makes me truly sick to my stomach, How could she assalt and beat this little girl with a rolling pin? I would love to knock her out with a rolling pin until she bled and screamed. I am not a violent person but with her a little violence would be good and I hope she gets some in her new home

Just saw the court event -- I didn't even recognize her. Short/grayer hair. Fluffier body -- but glad she confessed.

As JVM said - saying sorry is never going to be good enough!

Bless you Sandra.

Mel

I dont think that thing should get anything in prison, not food,not medication,not water,no clothing, NOTHING!!
She should be put in a 4x4 block cube until she loses all breath,then put in a suitcase and thrown into a ceptic tank. Thats how she should live her last days!:furious:

Let's put her in a room with Joran Vandersloot for a few days! All she'd have to do is say one wrong thing, and SNAP!

MOO

Mel

I was shocked at her weight too. Looks like life in prison won't be so bad for her. Apparently the food is good.

I know - she must be getting 6 squares a day. Casey did the same thing. What are they feeding them in these jails? Must be all starches/carbs and no fruits and veggies.

Interesting, the men (like Ron Cummings) tend to lose weight, while many women gain. Maybe it's the workouts.

Sorry to get OT.

Mel

Here's the video from the Today show w/Sandra's family: [ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37702293#37702293"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

This case still makes me cry. And then Huckaby has the adacity to ask Sandra's mother for forgiveness..... my jaw dropped. That is up to some higher power, in my opinion.

What a monster!

Salem

I hope some of those ladies in prison (moms) that love and miss their own children give this thing some prison justice

You know it, I know it, and I wouldn't be surprised if her lawyer even told her. She knows that if they put her in Gen pop that she isn't going to last that long.

I also think that there is someone she is covering for, but if she is put in gen pop we will never know for sure, I suspect the ex or grandfather, but since it is Tracy, they have just written it off that they caught the person.

I was also pondering this:

What if, she was "offering up" these other girls so that this other person would not harm her own daughter, and this is the reason she isn't producing this other person, because she is afraid of what might happen to her daughter?

Food for thought

This statement just makes my skin crawl. HOW DOES THIS PSYCHO KNOW SANDRA DIDN'T SUFFER (yup - that was me yelling).

In Huckaby's tearful apology to Sandra's family, she admitted responsibility for the death, but denied sexually assaulting her and said the eight-year-old girl did not suffer.

Any death is about suffering - that's why it's called death. Unless you go peacefully into the night, you have no right to say that. A child can't be murdered and not suffer.

IMHO I think MH has some sort of severe brain damage to say such a thing.

MOO

Mel

Jesus she blew the *advertiser censored** up! That's one hefty murderer.

I'm surprised this thread is moving as slowly as it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back