Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
adding to that, all of her statements seem to me to be excuses or answers to questions LE already asked her:

1)yes officer, my suitcase was stolen
2)yes officer, I found this note the next day
3)yes officer, I saw sandra that day
4)yes officer, I know the area where my suitcase was found with Sandra's body in it

http://www.kcra.com/news/19149311/detail.html

I find this interesting and it makes me want to know if she contacted them right away after she found it? If she did....LE would have searched her car and where she lived right away but they didn't until after the case was opened.

(one more strike against Melissa to nurse)
The weird thing is...it is Melissa who has struck herself out on this one. She has spelled everything out in her own words with her own admissions. LE would have to be blind not to be able to see this is just shy of a confession, imo. Hell...they could use just the two articles to get an arrest warrant! LOL :bang:

Here you go, Judge! (Hands the Tracy Press papers to Judge)

It was a fold up bed and taken from the church itself together with a 'barrel' of evidence and don't know what that was. I think that meant it was a barrel they put things in they removed from the church itself.

Sometimes in small communities, the church doubles as an emergency shelter which could explain the fold up bed! Not sure this was the case for this fold up bed? :eek:

le must be furious right now that Melissa is talking to the press right now about all of these details of the case!

What do you guys think her point is in giving all this up right now. It makes no sense to me. It certainly does nothing but make her look guilty.

If any of this razor blade stuff is true, maybe it's some sort of pre-deathbed confession and she was trying to kill herself. Who knows, she doesn't strike me as being nearly as sharp as her metallic little snack.

It was a fold up bed and taken from the church itself together with a 'barrel' of evidence and don't know what that was. I think that meant it was a barrel they put things in they removed from the church itself.
Oh, MY! There is no reason for a church to have a fold up bed. Is there?! Cribs for babies...yes. Fold up beds? Nope.

le must be furious right now that Melissa is talking to the press right now about all of these details of the case!

What do you guys think her point is in giving all this up right now. It makes no sense to me. It certainly does nothing but make her look guilty.

I agree with you. LE might also be giving her enough rope to hang herself, too. But I have no idea why she would divulge any of this unless she is just stupid enough to think it will clear her.

Astro thread would like to know what is the central city in Orange County, CA if there are any locals who can answer that for them it would be great.

Bumping - does anybody know the answer for this one?

I think her whole point is covering her Arse. LE is too close for comfort and she feels if she goes to the media with this they will back off her and quit pressuring her too much. This way she has a STORY that the media can tell
that in her mind makes sense.

Sucks for her that it really doesn't make any sense at all.

From a grandma's side, if my grand daughter was in hospital and was weak from 'internal bleeding'.........
I would not travel over the weekend to be with my BIL at a church service.
I would be caring for her child. I would have easter at my home.
Where are Melissa's mother/father/siblings?
What are they running from?
While their OWN curch is being searched even on the roof???IMO

This is getting closer and closer to something. Hopefully, in the morning we all will know but it's the west coast and 10 isn't that late on a Friday. I am sure someone thought of this already, but what if someone hurt MH, a threat? It just seems like it's going to be more than one arrest, maybe the whole lot of 60 known? Something is brewing for sure. Hope it doesn't fizzle. Please don't fizzle.

Was there more than one note found?
We only are aware that LE found one note. It was the one addressed from Sandra to her killer left at the memorial.

Melissa claims she found a note the day after her suitcase was stolen which said something about water, suitcase (spelled wrong), something else I can't remember, and had two street names...one being Whitehall which is exactly where Sandra was found. We don't know if LE has this or if she made it up at this point.

I agree with you. LE might also be giving her enough rope to hang herself, too. But I have no idea why she would divulge any of this unless she is just stupid enough to think it will clear her.

What grade did she finish? Was she home schooled?
Why I ask is does she know what she is saying?
Does she do drugs??
bolded by me

We also have to remember that a year ago she was married and living in SoCal (at least per the Tracy article) and we don't know if the drugging and molestation could have occurred during the marriage? Just putting it out there for thoughts. On her facebook it says Modesto... is that socal?

do you me socal... as in Southern Ca? No, its not.. its very close to Tracy... half an hour away. We are all in Northern California... some call where Tracy is the Central Valley as well. I am very good with CA geography since I've been here all my life :) so ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea