Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the Astro thread know how to use a google map or search engines? LOL

Sorry to quote a few... its not always as easy as Google maps. There is definitely local lingo that people understand... like the Valley or the Coast... the Central Valley, etc... mean different things in different areas. (Well at least they do in California) :)

When I think of OC, its either Santa Ana, Newport Beach or Costa Mesa and Anaheim.

What grade did she finish? Was she home schooled?
Why I ask is does she know what she is saying?
Does she do drugs??
bolded by me

Hey now hey now on the homeschooler assumptions. Homeschoolers consistently score higher on standardized tests than public school students :woohoo: Melissa was not homeschooled...there is info about her on classmates.com

Edit: I was not homeschooled...as can be seen by my constant spelling errors!

Cameras..... omg. :eek:

I just called one of our installers and told him the situation about the selling of *advertiser censored* on the internet, the cop walking on the roof, a fold-up bed removed from the church today, etc, and listen to this!

He told me what he thinks that cop was looking for was a receiver on top of the roof, hidden in the shingles. It could be as small as a microchip but probably the size of a cell phone.

What would happen is that as the photos are taken they are picked up by the receiver and then loaded directly onto the internet by someone else who receives them from that receiver.

That is the simplified version, as far as my non-electronic mind can take it. But he said it would take several people to do but it would work nifty. I forgot to ask him how the pictures get transmitted up to the receiver on the roof. Maybe we have someone here who knows that. I think it is all wireless equipment. xox

Wow, Scandi!! (Closing my eyes and covering my ears) I don't wanna know. LALALALALALALALA

I just called one of our installers and told him the situation about the selling of *advertiser censored* on the internet, the cop walking on the roof, a fold-up bed removed from the church today, etc, and listen to this!

He told me what he thinks that cop was looking for was a receiver on top of the roof, hidden in the shingles. It could be as small as a microchip but probably the size of a cell phone.

What would happen is that as the photos are taken they are picked up by the receiver and then loaded directly onto the internet by someone else who receives them from that receiver.

That is the simplified version, as far as my non-electronic mind can take it. But he said it would take several people to do but it would work nifty. I forgot to ask him how the pictures get transmitted up to the receiver on the roof. Maybe we have someone here who knows that. xox

Please tell me why law abiding people know about this and it still continues:confused::confused::confused:

Why aren't all roofs searched for this stuff? I am pretty sure we would have a giant volunteer force if we knew what to look for.

If any of this razor blade stuff is true, maybe it's some sort of pre-deathbed confession and she was trying to kill herself. Who knows, she doesn't strike me as being nearly as sharp as her metallic little snack.

Sorry, just got around to reading this. And LOLOL: "...as her metallic little snack"! That phrase has bite to it.

I could think of a good measure of ways to kill oneself without having to resort to swallowing razor blades...ouch.

That is the simplified version, as far as my non-electronic mind can take it. But he said it would take several people to do but it would work nifty. I forgot to ask him how the pictures get transmitted up to the receiver on the roof. Maybe we have someone here who knows that. I think it is all wireless equipment. xox

This is disgusting. I still fear it's going to be more than most of us can stomach.:furious:

This poor child :mad:

They have enough to do w/o looking up maps. I don't find your remark very funny.
Sorry, but I thought we were doing our part here by some excellent sleuthing...imo. We don't ask the Astro thread to look up things for us and we get several posts in a row asking us to do research for birthdates etc. like we have nothing better to do. Not saying the Astro thread isn't doing good work...but I don't understand why they can't do their own research is all. :confused:

TRACY PASTOR SPEAKS OUT ABOUT CANTU GIRL
nothing much here, but new and "all in the family"
http://www.kcba.com/Global/story.asp?S=10166530

Check out the J. Castro on her friends http://www.facebook.com/people/Melis...aby/1258777755
Is this the same guy?
Handyman.jpg

I've always been a little suspicious of this maintainace man at the mhp!! Maintainance would have access to everything and everybody! Also has a mustache like described by Johnnie Witness. I wonder what he drives?

This is disgusting. I still fear it's going to be more than most of us can stomach.:furious:

This poor child :mad:

And found dead during Easter Week: "Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

And this church, this church, its presence in all of this.

Depressing on a Good Friday.

[

Please tell me why law abiding people know about this and it still continues:confused::confused::confused:

Why aren't all roofs searched for this stuff? I am pretty sure we would have a giant volunteer force if we knew what to look for.

I know Mellie, Most people use cameras for good purposes, to protect their property or family. They aren't using their equipment to beam *advertiser censored* onto the internet as we suspect is being done here! xox

And found dead during Easter Week: "Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

I so agree. Just not right.

We don't know it is true yet Wfgodot. But if it saves even one more child from going thru embarrasement, torment, abuse and possibly being drugged, it is worth everything to discover the truth IMO.

I wonder if any other children have now told their parents about trips out to the church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member