Members' Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperDave; Well, by that logic, then nobody had any business savaging me for bringing up UMI. But I digress.

How is it reasonable? The first day he says it's impossible. The next day not only does he say it could happen, but he's got someone in mind who could have done it? Come on, Fang. Anyone can see the problems with that.

Thank you very much. It's nice to know that people appreciate what I bring to the table.

Supe, Something is bugging me. You are reasonable, fair, determined. Yet, with the Rs, you are quite different. It's as though a different persona pops up and starts snarling at the mention of their names.

Case in point. Most of the time wouldn't you expect a person to make at least a few mistakes along the way?

yes, right next to where the body was found. not sure which quote, though. it appears to be her first-hand comment

PB - What about the little room?

LHP - I never even went inside of the room. I opened the door once.

From the source you supplied.

But, you said you did not know where that room was, that it existed, at all.

LHP, In your own words a stranger could never find "that room." You were not a stranger.

The Christmas sweater Pat gave your daughter to wear on the 23rd., remember? Was it similar to the one Pat wore on the 25th.? Do you recall?

Would you be willing to take a polygraph?

LHP, In your own words a stranger could never find "that room." You were not a stranger.

The Christmas sweater Pat gave your daughter to wear on the 23rd., remember? Was it similar to the one Pat wore on the 25th.? Do you recall?

Would you be willing to take a polygraph?

I don't think it was. Patsy's "sweater" was really a fleece jacket. The sweater she loaned Arianna was more of a traditional sweater. I hope you are not inferring you suspect LHP's young daughter of killing JB?

I don't think it was. Patsy's "sweater" was really a fleece jacket. The sweater she loaned Arianna was more of a traditional sweater. I hope you are not inferring you suspect LHP's young daughter of killing JB?

No. Just wondering aloud. It dawned on me if the item was the same, it might help to explain how its fibers got transferred in ways perhaps not considered.

Is there a record of the check for the amount LHP requested in existence?

Ok, DD I've got to ask where you got this information about these jackets?

Hi WF,

kinda an ambiguous quote. She doesn't specify that the box was in the wine cellar, rather basement.
Also whose to say that someone else in her family was the source of this detail about the cardboard box tied with rope?

Have you read LHP's interview:
http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/02151999peterboylesshow-pb.htm

Did anyone else notice this in the interview by Peter Boyle?:

"PB: I think it was so electrifying---he's the one that was on the job and claims to have quit because he claims the DA would not do the right thing. But Steve Thomas is ill--he has the same illness that killed his mom--and he cannot be a cop. "

Does anyone know what illness Steve Thomas suffers/ed from??

Hi WF.

re:rope
iirc
not wrapped boxes, but a cardboard box.

LHP - I never even went inside of the room. I opened the door once.

You had stored the plastic Christmas trees there, in that "wine cellar." Strange, isn't it? I had worked for you for nearly a year and I didn't even know that room existed until you had me get those trees out of there.

The more I think about it, JonBenet could not have been killed by a stranger. I didn't even know THAT ROOM was there. How could a stranger know to go there? How in the world did this happen?

"I remember just such a cord wrapped in just such a way around a box in the basement next to where her body was found." LHP

maybe from here?

Ok, DD I've got to ask where you got this information about these jackets?

Patsy herself described her jacket/sweater in one of her interviews (the ones on ACR). She described the fabric and also the style.
I've often wished that site had a search feature, because you have to scroll through all those depos to find what you want.
The sweater she lent LHP's daughter may have been discussed on that site was well, but I may have read that in either PMPT or ST's book. Somewhere I recall a discussion of the items seen in a crime photo of JB's bed, and Patsy mentioned that the sweater she had lent Ariana was on the bed.

Patsy herself described her jacket/sweater in one of her interviews (the ones on ACR). She described the fabric and also the style.
I've often wished that site had a search feature, because you have to scroll through all those depos to find what you want.
The sweater she lent LHP's daughter may have been discussed on that site was well, but I may have read that in either PMPT or ST's book. Somewhere I recall a discussion of the items seen in a crime photo of JB's bed, and Patsy mentioned that the sweater she had lent Ariana was on the bed.

You can search for a word. Open the document, go to Edit on your toolbar and down to find and insert the word you are looking for in the search box and use the arrows. HTH.

That was a handy link, re the sweater questions. The sweater shown on JB's bed with the hood I believe is the one Patsy mentioned as lending to LHP's daughter.

Not having luck zeroing in on that sweater as the one given to Ariana although I see the one on the bed.

Was the jacket/sweater wool?

That was a handy link, re the sweater questions. The sweater shown on JB's bed with the hood I believe is the one Patsy mentioned as lending to LHP's daughter.

You wouldn't think a 6yo's clothes would fit a 12yo.

This is Patsy's jacket/coat/sweater:

24 Q. It is a coat that you would

25 dry-clean, though?

1 A. I am not so sure about that. I

2 think, I think it is able to be thrown in

3 the washing machine.

4 MR. KANE: I believe it was made

5 of acrylic, if that helps.

6 THE WITNESS: Yeah.

7 MR. WOOD: You all gotta decide,

8 he says wool, you say acrylic.

9 MR. LEVIN: It was acrylic.

10 MR. WOOD: It ought to say

1 dry-cleaning only on it, if it is, or if it

12 doesn't, sometimes it'll get washed. Do you

13 know for a fact, that is the key, do you

14 know whether you dry cleaned it or washed it

15 as you sit here today, Patsy?

16 THE WITNESS: No, I don't.

Not having luck zeroing in on that sweater as the one given to Ariana although I see the one on the bed.

Was the jacket/sweater wool?

No, I can't find any reference to it in the interviews on ACR. Perhaps it was on a TV or radio interview. This is all it says on ACR

Patsy gave my daughter a Christmas sweater and a vest. Even lent her a pair of her shoes. At the last minute, Patsy wrote a little verse about Ariana for Santa to read.

Ariana was 12yo and looked quite a big girl in the picture on ACR, so I'd reckon that she more than likely wore PR's rather than JBR's clothes and shoes.

Well, you went where I was going. And J was a tiny girl, at that, wasn't she?

Still need to know the material it was made from. For now, the uniqueness factor doesn't seem like such a difficult hurdle.

LHP is a troubling figure to me. Nasty thing. Very nasty. IMO. To discuss the personal garbage as she does, and with such ease, such nonchalance, is freaky; as though she was discussing gardening techniques.

She had access. She had knowledge galore of the place and their habits. She knew the alarm system wasn't armed. Her writing style was notably similar to P's. She could have known about the $118,000. She knew everything else! She was the first person P told the cops to check. She looks like a pretty hefty woman, capable of wielding an object with enough force to devastate hard bone with a massive 8 and 1/2 inch sliced-all-the-way-through crack and a golf ball size punch-out. Yep. She had that kind of power, IMO.

And there is an indescribable, weird dynamic at play between P and her that troubles me. It has something to do with her willingness to ask for a loan for two thousand dollars while she's calling off from work, the accusations that P beat J in the bathroom, that P needed her. I sense jealousy, rageful, entitled to, fantasy prone-bordering on psychosis- self-importance. IMO.

Why do you suppose you remembered just such a cord? Any idea? Not only that, but you remembered it was wrapped in just such a way, too. Incredibly, you remembered seeing those things like that right next to where her body was found, in a room that no stranger could find?

My opinions only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members