Memorial and Funeral Plans...#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did BC say anything about RK and when did he say DC was working for him?

In one of his many recent interviews he spoke about RK...it was probably about 2 weeks ago, and he does so many, I can't remember which one!

Why did he do it?...I guess for 1 of 2 reasons....perhaps he really believes RK is not being truthful and is more involved than he claims, or perhaps he just wants to help Casey's case, so he throws out propoganda/spin that he thinks might help her. Maybe the As asked him to do this, and maybe that's what MN refused to do?

When did BC say anything about RK and when did he say DC was working for him?

Re DC working for him, I think it was last week's Geraldo when he was arguing over who owned the PI's video tape. I think you can find the video in the links thread here.

Are you kidding- none of us on websleuths would be invited to the funeral= well I will add, there may be one or two exceptions- but this is tacky of them

Darn...and I was keeping that weekend free. I think we all have memorialized Caylee in our own way already. A funeral is supposed to be for healing and closure not playing favorites or being vengeful.

Then again, this is CA we're talking about, so it kinda figures. :mad:

Sorry, but I can't find anywhere where he cast aspersions on RK, nor did he say that DC was working for him - DC was working for his clients on a pro bono bases, therefore the work product belongs to the client - that much did make clear.

Sorry, but I can't find anywhere where he cast aspersions on RK, nor did he say that DC was working for him - DC was working for his clients on a pro bono bases, therefore the work product belongs to the client - that much did make clear.

Did you watch the Geraldo video re DC working for him? It was also discussed on the thread that night.

Re RK, maybe you can check the thread dealing with him and you might get the link to what BC said about him there. It was videoed.

I can see KC not giving the A's Caylee's remains for burial/cremation when the forensic examinations are complete. I can see her giving JB full control under her direction. Can she do this? Anybody know?

I'm pretty sure it was the 17th January....

Conway and Geraldo went on to discuss Roy Kronk, the public utility worker who found Caylee Anthony's remains on Dec. 11, but had called authorities regarding a bag he had seen in the area as early as August. Conway believes between Kronk revisited the crime scene several times before the discovery and claims to have a credible witness that places Kronk in the area between August 14 and December 11.

Geraldo asks Conway, "Do you think there's more funky information to come out about him?" to which Conway replies, "I know there is."

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...Geraldo-calls-Casey-Anthony-whiny-and-selfish

I thought Casey had already signed the appropriate paperwork turning the remains over to her parents?

Are they really just waiting on Dr. Lee? So disrespectful to Caylee. If your expert can't get there in a reasonable amount of time, you need to get one who can. I mean really.

I don't know what in the heck Lee is supposed to do? He's not even that type of doctor who studies bones. I mean there is no fake fingernails to pocket nor was she found in a pool of blood so he can't suck out the contents of a ketchup package and spew before the jury..so what in the hell good he is in looking at that baby's skeleton? More like Miss Inmate 2009 doing her last FU to her parents and JB is just covering for her.

I don't know what in the heck Lee is supposed to do? He's not even that type of doctor who studies bones. I mean there is no fake fingernails to pocket nor was she found in a pool of blood so he can't suck out the contents of a ketchup package and spew before the jury..so what in the hell good he is in looking at that baby's skeleton? More like Miss Inmate 2009 doing her last FU to her parents and JB is just covering for her.

And on Jan. 11th, BC said it was Hoover holding up the funeral???? How could he possibly be holding it up now and I wonder who will be blamed next week?

And on Jan. 11th, BC said it was Hoover holding up the funeral???? How could he possibly be holding it up now and I wonder who will be blamed next week?

Maybe George since he placed himself where he placed himself. Let's see how long he stays.

I don't know for certain who is behind Caylee's funeral and burial being held up although CA's announcements declaring who can and cannot go is evidence that she continues to play the same game despite her opponent being in the slammer, even in death Caylee is nothing more then a pawn - how pathetic and sad really that a fifty year old woman displays the maturity level of a fifteen year old - Very much like her daughter's lack of maturity. While raising my sons I always felt that as long as people were kind and good to them, even if they didn't care very much for me, they got an automatic pass.

MOO

You know, why does CA have to have people at the funeral who have in her opinion hurt her or she feels betrayed by them? A memorial isn't a public event, it is a personal, heart wrenching private ceremony for the loved ones. How is this any different than the Travoltas inviting guests to the memorial for their son?

You know, why does CA have to have people at the funeral who have in her opinion hurt her or she feels betrayed by them? A memorial isn't a public event, it is a personal, heart wrenching private ceremony for the loved ones. How is this any different than the Travoltas inviting guests to the memorial for their son?

I think it's all in the delivery. It is one thing to send out invites. It is completely different to announce who is not invited. No one will ever accuse CA of having manners, taste or class-that's for sure.

They have said they are having a public memorial, as well as a private one.

I can see KC not giving the A's Caylee's remains for burial/cremation when the forensic examinations are complete. I can see her giving JB full control under her direction. Can she do this? Anybody know?

Sometimes I wonder if there will be a court battle over Caylee's remains, like there was with Anna Nicole Smith.

I don't see how KC wouldn't have total control over Caylee's remains. She is her mother and she has not be convicted of anything. I don't know if they could take away her rights as a parent to make burial decisions until she is convicted. I can also see the A's going to court in order to get the rights to bury their granddaughter. ESPECIALLY if KC gives power of the remains over to JB.

The only thing that might keep this from happening is KC or JB knowing this will make her look even worse...if that's even possible...and will look very bad at trial and with jurors.

I am a little bit surprised though that none of the A's or JB, mostly JB, hasn't come out and said....
"Well, KC is innocent and that will proven and we will not be burying Caylee until KC is released and can attend her daughter's funeral."

Sometimes I wonder if there will be a court battle over Caylee's remains, like there was with Anna Nicole Smith.

I don't see how KC wouldn't have total control over Caylee's remains. She is her mother and she has not be convicted of anything. I don't know if they could take away her rights as a parent to make burial decisions until she is convicted. I can also see the A's going to court in order to get the rights to bury their granddaughter. ESPECIALLY if KC gives power of the remains over to JB.

The only thing that might keep this from happening is KC or JB knowing this will make her look even worse...if that's even possible...and will look very bad at trial and with jurors.

I am a little bit surprised though that none of the A's or JB, mostly JB, hasn't come out and said....
"Well, KC is innocent and that will proven and we will not be burying Caylee until KC is released and can attend her daughter's funeral."

I think the more likely scenario is that the funeral is being held up because police are going to start laying charges against the As after it is held, and they know this.

As Caylee's mother, I would think Casey can do whatever she likes with Caylee's remains. But she can't stop the family from having a memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare