Merry Christmas to All of You and All Involved In This Case

Merry Christmas to everyone here, and HUGE hugs and thanks to Tricia and all of the amazing moderators. I have thought of the Anthony's a lot last night and this morning. I just can't imagine what they are going through, and I wish there was someway to help them. Little Caylee is with Jessica Lunsford, Samantha Runion, Dylan Groene, Adam Walsh, Jon Benet Ramsy, and SO many others who were there to welcome Caylee home. I KNOW these children are safe and happy in Heaven today. As a friend once told me, the Bible never talks about how we die.....it doesn't seem to be a relevant issue. What matters is how you live your life, and what happens in the next life. Caylee lived her little life with great dignity and charm, and her legacy will continue to encourage others for years to come. Off to help cook dinner, treasure my family, and gain some weight! You are all a wonderful group of caring people, and I count Websleuths to be one of the blessings in my life. :blowkiss:

Blessed Christmas to ALL you Websleuths and Moderators, Equuseach, LP, NG, JVM, NL and many others following this case. Thank you for this place to talk. And NG's tribute to parents was beautiful.

While I was wrapping presents for my son last night, I too was thinking about CA and GA. I imagine their eyes must be swollen and they must be exhausted in crying and crying for the loss of sweet Caylee. May they find comfort in the Lord and I pray that his holy angels bring them understanding to do the right thing.

May God bless all This Christmas....Especially Caylee Marie...and perhaps Missing Jennifer Kesse also..I always liked how her parents never gave up and I wish them peace this season....

Wishing all my fellow sleuthers and your loved ones a restful, peaceful, healthful Christmas! Thanks to many of you for the fun, friendship & fellowship. Every blessing in the coming year. Caylee is singing & shining down upon us as she brightens up heaven...

Jesus is the JOY of our hearts :heart: and the LIGHT of our world.

I hope everyone here is having a wonderful day, full of the magic that only Christmas brings.

I’M SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS THIS YEAR.

TO ALL OUR FAMILIES,

FROM OUR ANGELS

I SEE THE COUNTLESS CHRISTMAS TREES,
AROUND THE WORLD BELOW.
WITH TINY LIGHTS, LIKE HEAVEN’S STARS
REFLECTING ON THE SNOW.

THE LIGHT IS SO SPECTACULAR,
PLEASE WIPE AWAY THAT TEAR.
FOR I AM SPENDING CHRISTMAS
WITH JESUS CHRIST THIS YEAR.

I HEAR THE MANY CHRISTMAS SONGS,
THAT PEOPLE HOLD SO DEAR.
BUT THE SOUND OF MUSIC CAN’T COMPARE
TO THE CHRISTMAS CHOIR UP HERE.

FOR I HAVE NO WORDS TO TELL YOU
THE JOY THEIR VOICES BRING.
FOR IT IS BEYOND DESCRIPTION,
TO HEAR AN ANGEL SING.

I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MISS ME,
I SEE THE PAIN INSIDE YOUR HEART.
FOR I AM SPENDING CHRISTMAS,
WITH JESUS CHRIST THIS YEAR.

I CAN’T TELL YOU OF THE SPLENDOR,
OR THE PEACE HERE IN THIS PLACE.
CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE CHRISTMAS
WITH OUR SAVIOR, FACE TO FACE?

I’LL ASK HIM TO LIGHT YOUR SPIRIT,
AS I TELL HIM OF YOUR LOVE.
SO THEN PRAY ONE FOR ANOTHER,
AS YOU LIFT YOUR EYES ABOVE.

SO PLEASE LET YOUR HEARTS BE JOYFUL,
AND LET YOUR SPIRITS SING.
FOR I’M SPENDING CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN,
AND I’M WALKING WITH THE KING!

Our little angel Caylee is having the most wonderful Christmas ever.

Merry christmas everyone.
Have a happy and joyful day!!!
Enjoy your family.

The most important gift for caylee and is being with the lord.

"though no one can go back and make a brand new start anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

Wishing all my wonderful friends here a very Merry Christmas!

And Caylee, even though we miss you, I know you're having the best Christmas day ever!

:rose:

To Tricia - Merry Christmas to the glue that holds this marvelous and helpful website together.
To all the wonderful Mods - Merry Christmas and thank you for keeping all of us on the straight and narrow :)
To Leonard, Tim and the rest of the searchers - Merry Christmas and thank you for helping bring Caylee home.
To the wonderful posters here on Websleuths - Merry Christmas and thank each and everyone of you for the tireless hours you have spent on this case, as well as others. I know Caylee is up in heaven watching all of it.
To the Anthony Family - I know its hard to realize - but please know that Caylee is in a better place - in the arms of our Lord on this most amazing holiday. Please take some solace that she is an Angel in heaven now.

Merry Christmas from Orlando to one and all!

Oh, sorry for this p.s., but remember the pets and wild birds, etc., and give them a special treat. Peace, out.

May your New Year be filled with Health, Happiness, Harmony and Humour.

Merry Christmas to all! Thank you Tricia and all who make this web site possible. It is the best! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! (Whatever is PC for today...your choice to insert sentiment here ______________ with love and cheer!

While we have disagreed, argued points, and almost came to blows on issues surrounding this case, this is the one day where we can surround our hearts with peace and kindness in order to come together to celebrate the season of love and joy. Enjoy your families and friends while feasting on fabulous foods and making wonderful memories to hold in your hearts the whole year through.

To my WS family and others, I wish the best today and every day for you and yours. May you find an inner peace for you to keep...and at least for one night...a long and restful sleep which are few and far between for us. ;)

With much love,
SS~

A special Merry Christmas to Yuri and the OCSO!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! (Whatever is PC for today...your choice to insert sentiment here ______________ with love and cheer!

While we have disagreed, argued points, and almost came to blows on issues surrounding this case, this is the one day where we can surround our hearts with peace and kindness in order to come together to celebrate the season of love and joy. Enjoy your families and friends while feasting on fabulous foods and making wonderful memories to hold in your hearts the whole year through.

To my WS family and others, I wish the best today and every day for you and yours. May you find an inner peace for you to keep...and at least for one night...a long and restful sleep which are few and far between for us. ;)

With much love,
SS~

Oh, bless your heart SS. How could I forget to send warm holiday wishes to all the members of LE?!!
I feel especially blessed to be part of the WS experience.
Thank you, SS and all of you out there who have enriched my life and have devoted so much of their own lives to give a voice to those who have none.

With much love,
SS~

Thank you, your sentiments are very endearing. The Lord bless you and everyone on WS.

With much love,
SS~

What a beautiful post.

Merry Christmas

Happy Happy Holidays! I feel so grateful for such a wonderful day (or bunch of days!) with friends and family, good food and good times, good health and fun! I hope you are holding yours near with (perhaps) a newfound appreciation for those things in life!

With much love,
SS~

Ditto this, it was said much better than I ever could!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back