Merry Christmas to All of You and All Involved In This Case

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful WebSleuths friends. I can't tell you how much each and every one of you mean to me.

Those who disagree with my postings have taught me something and those that agree with them have taught me something. I feel that each post here is a learning experience so thank you one and all!

I pray that the New Year brings you all your heart's desires and that you are richly blessed with every good thing in life..

Sincere thanks to you Tricia for this forum! :blowkiss:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful WebSleuths friends. I can't tell you how much each and every one of you mean to me.

Those who disagree with my postings have taught me something and those that agree with them have taught me something. I feel that each post here is a learning experience so thank you one and all!

I pray that the New Year brings you all your heart's desires and that you are richly blessed with every good thing in life..

Sincere thanks to you Tricia for this forum! :blowkiss:

What a nice post...I totally agree with all you have said! This forum has enriched my life...and I just KNEW I couldn't stay away, even on Christmas...so on to Happy New Year's everyone!!

I hope everyone here had a blessed Christmas!
My heart is sad for the Anthonys and all who have lost children, especially around this time of year. I hope they find peace somehow.

Happy Holidays Folks!!! The New Year is Coming!
Thanks to all my WS buddies for 3am diet cokes and the occasional Captain Morgan shot in a cup of Joe when I really needed it. Ya'll know what a Gal really needs. Hope the New Year finds all of you in good cheer and good health.
XXXXXXXXXXX'sOOOOOOOOOOOO's Truth

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless trees around the world below.
With tiny lights, like heavens stars, reflecting in the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear.
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear.
But the sounds of music can’t compare to the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring.
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you love me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not that far away, we really aren’t apart.
So be happy for me loved ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I’m spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you each a special gift from my heavenly home above.
I send you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is the gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other as my father said to do.
For I can’t count the blessings he has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas, and wipe away that tear.
Remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

Author Unknown

Merry Christmas!

That was so beautiful.
It should come with a kleenex warning. We are snowed in during the holidays so HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY WS'R FRIENDS. YOU ARE WONDERFUL TO CHAT WITH AND SHARE VIEWS WITH.

God Bless the Anthony family this season and may 2009 bring them closure and healing. Little Caylee surely is smiling to know how many people she touched. Perhaps her story will make more people hug their children and realize how short and precious life is. Caylee no doubt is joined by many angels we've lost over the years whose crimes are also unsolved. God be with those families as well.

Here's to hopefully less crimes to sleuth over in 2009 !
:Banane35:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin