Metal Rod?

Could it be possible that a hole was "Punctured" in the bag & LE wants RK's rod to measure it's width to determine wether or not it was his rod that made the hole?

Of course I'm only speculating about a "Puncture Hole" in the bag but if there was such a hole I'll bet LE would want both RK's rod & DC's rod to find out which rod "Could Have" made the hole by measuring the diameter of the rods & comparing them to the hole.

Could it be possible that a hole was "Punctured" in the bag & LE wants RK's rod to measure it's width to determine wether or not it was his rod that made the hole?

Of course I'm only speculating about a "Puncture Hole" in the bag but if there was such a hole I'll bet LE would want both RK's rod & DC's rod to find out which rod "Could Have" made the hole by measuring the diameter of the rods & comparing them to the hole.

Never thought of that - good catch !

Rk and his rod seem to have been cleared by LE - DC and his rod appear to be in the middle of an ongoing investigation

I wonder if DC ever thought about snakes. On the video he isn't looking very carefully. :croc:

jjgram, I don't think anyone thinks that Kronk caused Caylee's death. The dispute is that he was somehow "recruited" to the scene by the A-team.

I don't think he was somehow recruited by the Ants. I think it might have been LE.

Do meter readers carry around rods to fend off dogs? I know joggers around here carry some sticks. I would assume meter readers have the same problem.

Do meter readers carry around rods to fend off dogs? I know joggers around here carry some sticks. I would assume meter readers have the same problem.

Actually, it states in the docs that Kronk used his meter reading tool to poke the bag. I don't believe the term rod was used.

It's too late now to look but tomorrow I will get the exact description from the docs.

Wonder who among the three guys suggested in the first place stopping in that particular spot to have a snack under the kudzu? "Hey, let's kick back over here next to the swamp where people dump trash, that'll be nice, you sit over there on that abandoned TV." (McDonalds or someplace seems more likely, has bathrooms, too.) And then just by chance striking up a conversation, "you know this would be a good place to hide a body, excuse me I think I'll just go around the corner here and pee, hey whaddya know, that looks like a skull right there", etc.

Excuse me, I had to turn off my hinkymeter. No accusations here, just a little high on the hinkymeter. MOO

That's what I think is strange. If it had been that an average guy (not a former PI) went to pee in the woods and came across a skull, then, o'kay. But the story keeps getting more convoluted. Went in Aug. with two other guys, of which, one claims he doesn't remember anything mentioned about a skull because they ended up slaying a rattle snake. Would one not remember why one was in the woods in the first place?

By the way, the snake was alive wasn't it? How do you kill a rattler? Don't they strike? One of the guys had it in his freezer. THIS IS TOO BAZAAR.

That makes sense. I'm guessing he just found the longest pole like thing he could to disturb the bag, without getting his prints on it. Smart move.

Wonder who among the three guys suggested in the first place stopping in that particular spot to have a snack under the kudzu? "Hey, let's kick back over here next to the swamp where people dump trash, that'll be nice, you sit over there on that abandoned TV." (McDonalds or someplace seems more likely, has bathrooms, too.) And then just by chance striking up a conversation, "you know this would be a good place to hide a body, excuse me I think I'll just go around the corner here and pee, hey whaddya know, that looks like a skull right there", etc.

Excuse me, I had to turn off my hinkymeter. No accusations here, just a little high on the hinkymeter. MOO

Yep - I'm a proponent of the duck theory, myself.

If you were wondering why Kronk initially went into the woods on Aug 11, you can read what he said to investigators below. This is the same thing he said on GMA. He may have urinated.... but.... he looked around in the swampy woods because it was a likely place for the disposal of Caylee's body.

Attachments

• kronk aug 11 woods entry.jpg
    kronk aug 11 woods entry.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 41
Kronk told the dispatcher that they found a dead rattlesnake.

Actually, it states in the docs that Kronk used his meter reading tool to poke the bag. I don't believe the term rod was used.

It's too late now to look but tomorrow I will get the exact description from the docs.

Sttct, I beg your pardon, per Evidence reports for Submissions to FBI the OCSO Property Form lists:

1 metal-line rod, referred to as a "water meter accessing tool"

pg.3586

Report made 12/11/08

I guess the FBI is testing the rod to confirm it touched the bag?

Comments about the bag colors reported at different times by RK.

8/12 "silver metallic thing that looked like a vinyl bag."

8/13 ""gray bag"

12/11 "black plastic bag with a dome shape underneath"
"Used his tool to lift up the bag and noticed the skull"

Comments about the bag colors reported at different times by RK.

8/12 "silver metallic thing that looked like a vinyl bag."

8/13 ""gray bag"

12/11 "black plastic bag with a dome shape underneath"
"Used his tool to lift up the bag and noticed the skull"

A grey bag (J-60013,2) was taken into evidence (page 3398). I don't see where it was sent on to the FBI.

A grey bag (J-60013,2) was taken into evidence (page 3398). I don't see where it was sent on to the FBI.

I don't know about that. The rod was. (separate posts)
The bag info is from "OCSO Supplemental Report" per Y. Melich

8/12 "a large bag in the swamp area"

8/12 "silver metallic thing that looked like a vinyl bag and a little further up there was a little white round object."

8/13 "a gray bag in the swamp area" (Note: gray spelled gray in report)

12/11 "Using his meter reading tool, he hit the dome shape and heard a hollow sound. He then used his tool to lift up the plastic bag and that's when he noticed the dome was actually a human skull."

As reported later on 12/11 to YM "saw something white protruding out of the water and said "Look at that...it looks like a skull." RK recounting his visit to site back in August.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back