Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of arguing back and forth about what my opinion is, we will just have to wait to find out what HIS STORY is after the holidays.

My opinion is the only thing that I have that noone can take away from me.

Where did you read about the reward money? IMO about reward money If you care about a missing child any missing child or person. the reward money should not even be a issue. I would never take reward money or maybe I would and donate TES or a program like that. It should be your duty to report any finds or tips without even thinking about a reward. JMO

I guess it different if you are a bounty hunter?? That their paycheck. the reward should be that you brought that person back to their family. That to me would be reward enought. again JMO

He already talked to the police. He isn't withholding anything from them. It isn't as though he said, "I have information on where Caylie might be and if you give me a reward, I'll tell you."

The reward money wouldn't even figure into his appearing on a tv show.
He may be negotiating a deal for money to appear on a show to discuss his story. Why is that worse than Caylee's grandparents selling her likeness or trademarking her image?

But the fact that he goes to this same area 3 days in a row being suspicious of this area and then he goes back to the same area again in Dec. is just not sitting well with me. I feel like something is missing.
He did not go back to the area three days in a row. On the 11th he was there because it was on his meter reading route at the time.
On the 12th he called at about 9:00 p.m., he was not calling from the scene.
On the 13th he called from the scene at about 3:14 pm because he had been asked to go to the scene, let the LE know when he was there, and to meet with them.
That is NOT going to the scene 3 days in a row.
After that time, he apparently covered another route until December 11th when he was back to reading meters in that neighborhood.
The only thing that is missing is that all the calls that have been released, have been edited, and we are not hearing the full calls.

There is another call, I am not sure people know about and it is the call that Kronk actually made on the 13th to his dispatcher. It too has been edited. It can be heard here.

LISTEN: Calls between the utility worker who found Caylee's remains and his dispatcher
One section of dispatch call (that would be heard at the 38 second mark) has been omitted per the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Sgt. John Allen, as this is part of an active homicide investigation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...atch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,3489653.mp3file

I just read the three calls the meter reader made. Would someone tell me if the call in time for the call made on 8-12, at 21:10:29 means 8:10pm? If so why is the meter reader out there in the dark? And if I'm reading the map corrdinates correctly then whoever was going out on these calls are not going to the same sites, nor are they looking for the same colored bags. Does anyone know if there is a map corrdinate for 12-19 ? It's so sad that what ever the meter reader saw on 8-11 couldn't have been invistigated more. Maybe Caylee could have been found then instead of 12-19, so sad that she laid out there for so long just because someone didn't do their job, so very sad. Was KC in jail on 8-11?

He did not go back to the area three days in a row. On the 11th he was there because it was on his meter reading route at the time.
On the 12th he called at about 9:00 p.m., he was not calling from the scene.
On the 13th he called from the scene at about 3:14 pm because he had been asked to go to the scene, let the LE know when he was there, and to meet with them.
That is NOT going to the scene 3 days in a row.
After that time, he apparently covered another route until December 11th when he was back to reading meters in that neighborhood.
The only thing that is missing is that all the calls that have been released, have been edited, and we are not hearing the full calls.

There is another call, I am not sure people know about and it is the call that Kronk actually made on the 13th to his dispatcher. It too has been edited. It can be heard here.

LISTEN: Calls between the utility worker who found Caylee's remains and his dispatcher
One section of dispatch call (that would be heard at the 38 second mark) has been omitted per the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Sgt. John Allen, as this is part of an active homicide investigation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...atch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,3489653.mp3file

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that the meter reader knew there was a skull there back in August.

The call of August 12th; he said he saw someting "round and white" and stated "it doesn't look like it belongs there". Start listening at the 46 second area.

I think he did not want to get involved with the media and have that circus on his doorstep.

I think this is why he went back and called in December. It was reported in the media that many felt her body would never be discovered and he felt if he did not do something no one would ever find it.

Perhaps this is what he will talk about after the holidays. JMHO.

I just read the three calls the meter reader made. Would someone tell me if the call in time for the call made on 8-12, at 21:10:29 means 8:10pm? If so why is the meter reader out there in the dark? And if I'm reading the map corrdinates correctly then whoever was going out on these calls are not going to the same sites, nor are they looking for the same colored bags. Does anyone know if there is a map corrdinate for 12-19 ? It's so sad that what ever the meter reader saw on 8-11 couldn't have been invistigated more. Maybe Caylee could have been found then instead of 12-19, so sad that she laid out there for so long just because someone didn't do their job, so very sad. Was KC in jail on 8-11?

Can you please tell me where the written transcripts of the calls are? Thanks.

In that call to the dispatcher, who on that tape lives on Hopespring Drive????

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...489653.mp3file

I have another question...Does Mr. Kronk read the meters at the Anthony home?

He already talked to the police. He isn't withholding anything from them. It isn't as though he said, "I have information on where Caylie might be and if you give me a reward, I'll tell you."

The reward money wouldn't even figure into his appearing on a tv show.
He may be negotiating a deal for money to appear on a show to discuss his story. Why is that worse than Caylee's grandparents selling her likeness or trademarking her image?
Can you please give me a credible source to the story that says the Anthonys have "sold Caylee's likeness and trademarked her image"?

He did at one point as I recall him mentioning it on one of the calls. Since he was working back in the area, one could assume he would be the one to read their meter unless his route only took him to the edge of their area.

Can you please give me a credible source to the story that says the Anthonys have "sold Caylee's likeness and trademarked her image"?
It is stated right on their website:

Help Find Caylee and Caylee Marie Anthony
Copyright© 2008. All rights reserved.

http://helpfindcaylee.usualbeings.com/pictures.html

This sounds like the defense team. They don't want to look anything up, but instead want everyone else to do the work then yell about why they don't have it!

Not sure about the selling of Caylee's likeness, or trademarking her name but Cindy did apply for registration of a fictitious name, that name being The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.
The Application

In one of the tapes, he says that he does. In the tape with the dispatcher, someone mentions Hopespring and says "where I live"....I am not sure who said it. Meterman appeared to not realize that (according to that map) Hopespring is the first street along that stretch from the school after the spot of the remain's location. Yet he repeatedly refers to the location as being right near the house. Something is just not right with his story.

While I don't want to disparage the meterman, I think he hasn't told the whole truth about his "discovery". A couple of possibilities occur to me.

It's possible that he actually saw KC dump a bag in the swamp in June. I think he recognized her, perhaps from the neighborhood, perhaps because she was home when he read their meter....perhaps he had his eye on her. Maybe he kind of stalked her.

When the case broke he remembered what he had seen and went back to scout it out. I believe he had actually found Caylee when he made the first call. There is something odd that he didn't disclose it immediately...it's as though he wanted someone else, preferably LE, to make the discovery. Maybe he had already snooped on what she had discarded and for some unknown reason, was reluctant to tell anyone.

He was entirely too persistent for it to have been a closed trash bag in an area that commonly was used as an UNofficial dumping ground.

I do think that LE once again did a deplorable job when Det. Cain found a bag with children's clothing at the site and simply left it there. I keep thinking of KC's remark at the time of LP's Econ River fiasco...something along the lines of ...."they haven't even found her clothes yet...". It took a water meter reader to practically push their noses into a skull to find a body that was 1/3 of a mile from the child's last known location.

Instead of arguing back and forth about what my opinion is, we will just have to wait to find out what HIS STORY is after the holidays.

My opinion is the only thing that I have that noone can take away from me.
Suspicious1,
If that was directed at me I honestly was just interested in hearing more about what you thought.I find I frequently hold one opinion until i hear someone elses' LOL:) In my small world I see a simple man who was just trying to help.You see something from a different perspective and you might be right!

In one of the tapes, he says that he does. In the tape with the dispatcher, someone mentions Hopespring and says "where I live"....I am not sure who said it. Meterman appeared to not realize that (according to that map) Hopespring is the first street along that stretch from the school after the spot of the remain's location. Yet he repeatedly refers to the location as being right near the house. Something is just not right with his story.

While I don't want to disparage the meterman, I think he hasn't told the whole truth about his "discovery". A couple of possibilities occur to me.

ITA! Here's the link to the audio where he says "where I live." Very strange, to say the least!:waitasec:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-dispatch-call-remains-found-mp3,0,3489653.mp3file

It's possible that he actually saw KC dump a bag in the swamp in June. I think he recognized her, perhaps from the neighborhood, perhaps because she was home when he read their meter....perhaps he had his eye on her. Maybe he kind of stalked her.

When the case broke he remembered what he had seen and went back to scout it out. I believe he had actually found Caylee when he made the first call. There is something odd that he didn't disclose it immediately...it's as though he wanted someone else, preferably LE, to make the discovery. Maybe he had already snooped on what she had discarded and for some unknown reason, was reluctant to tell anyone.

He was entirely too persistent for it to have been a closed trash bag in an area that commonly was used as an UNofficial dumping ground.

I do think that LE once again did a deplorable job when Det. Cain found a bag with children's clothing at the site and simply left it there. I keep thinking of KC's remark at the time of LP's Econ River fiasco...something along the lines of ...."they haven't even found her clothes yet...". It took a water meter reader to practically push their noses into a skull to find a body that was 1/3 of a mile from the child's last known location.
We don't know if there was actually a bag of children's clothing or if they had anything to do with this case, do we?! Show me where in the reports this is located, please.

The job LE has done on this case is anything BUT deplorable!! They have worked diligently and have tracked down thousands of leads plus tips which took them nowhere. They have put together a factual and scientific case which will at the end of this horrific trial put the perp/perps in jail where she/they will spend a very long time reflecting on how they murdered this beautiful little girl. The State's case grows stronger every day and the defense is going to go down in a hail of stones which will come back to haunt them via the perp/perps own words, actions, and forensic evidence left. Bravo OCSO, YM, JA, and the FBI for all they have done to insure Caylee gets the justice she so deserves!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have been saying the same thing! I wonder if he will submit to a polygraph test and give up his fingerprints and DNA? Something is not right about him.

I feel so sorry for this poor guy. This case has become poison to anyone who touches it - even peripherally. What a shame that he was inquisitive and persistent, did the right thing, and now something's not right about him.

I have been as obsessed with this case as anyone else but I really think we know way too much about it.

Until and unless LE says he did something wrong, I wish we could just applaud the man's determination and courage instead of automatically branding him as suspicious. MOO.

You know, I've been on this thread bashing the meter reader but I never thought about the fact that he may have saw her dump the body. I think he saw her too. That's probably why LE took the sunglasses from the A's home. He probably described a young woman wearing sunglasses being seen dumping a trash bag in that wooded area.

I think this is quite a stretch given what we know so far. If a child is missing and you saw a woman that looked remarkably like her mother - who has been on the news constantly for months - dumping a trash bag in the woods, you call LE and tell them that. You don't call and report suspicious "stuff" in the woods. Three times. You can and saw "I think I saw the missing girl's mom dumping something. I can show you where."

If I saw what you described, and three calls to 911 and the tipline didn't get the job done, I would have been calling Yuri directly, and saying "for the love of God, please meet me out here and let me show you where I saw her.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg