Mexico Mexico - Answers for Ally

It's intriguing for sure! But the bottom line is, when Christine tells us to get busy - we MOVE! :blowkiss:

You betcha !! Like cats in a room full of rockin' chairs.

Cool - didn't even see that . Oh well, we both learned something. Keep the other "translate" trick in the back of your mind, in case there are other sites we need to look at that don't have this feature, which is MUCH better !!

Nite all !!

It's kind of funny sometimes. When someone asks a question and several people answer almost at the same time! lol

Nite to you too Barb.

I wonder if there is someone else to verify that her mother was in fact killed in the auto accident? Perhaps she (Ally) was kidnapped and that was the story that her family told her happened... Maybe the woman gave birth to her, but the Dr told the woman that the baby had died, and then gave the baby to his sister. I wonder if there is official adopton paperwork, or if a police report for the hit and run was ever issued? It would be puzzling that Allys mom was traveling from Texas but had no ID. Why was she there? Was she alone? Perhaps she really was from Mexico? SO many questions!

I wonder how true the story is that her mother was really killed in an accident? People that adopt children tell them many different stories that are not true. The doctor (uncle) could have known the mother to begin with. I work on these kinds of searches a lot. My own husband was adopted The people that adopted him and another baby girl always told them they were twins. I found out after he died that they weren't even related. His twin sister wasn't even related to him. That was a terrible thing to do. My poor sister in-law didn't find out until she was 46 that her brother wasn't her brother The whole thing really turned her life upside down. My husband was already dead when she found out. That's why I wonder how credible this story is?

Another thing she needs to ask the state for her non-identifying information Also if she is a native American she has a right to her adoption record. Very few states allow an adopted person access to their adoption papers unless they are a native American. It is a federal law.

Seems to me like the place to start would be the hospital where she was born. See what kind of records they have on the mother.

It's possible her adoptive family is lying about this entire story and just TELLING her that her bio mom is dead. It's also possible the woman was identified and the adoptive family just doesn't know about it because it happened after the fact.

Guess I should read both pages before I reply, seems others had the same thoughts I had!

Guess I should read both pages before I reply, seems others had the same thoughts I had!
same here LOL I wasnt on last night and look at all the work that has been done so far !!!!

All these different scenarios are great. I think the adoptive family has some sort of secret they are trying to keep from Ally.

I hope she can create and account here and assist us with any questions. From such a small snippit of information, I have so many things I want to ask her.

The person that emailed me just sent me a message saying they have registered here as allybeeb. Please be on the look out.

where and why does she have the idea her birth mom was taken against her will to mexico? who gave her this info and how did they know? did the mom tell them before she died?

I'm assuming she got what info she has from her adoptive mother and uncle (the doctor...And that scenario has the dial on my hinkey-meter bouncing a bit).
The hospitals in Monterrey are considered among the very best in all of Mexico-at least one being called 'world-class' according to the website I checked. I would think they would have good records of her mother's stay (maybe even a photo, since she was UID). Monterrey is also considered one of the safest cities in Mexico (according to the Wikipedia entry) so the police might be helpful in this case.
Medical records...
Police records....
And burial records all need to be located (an exhumation might be ordered to retrieve DNA).
If I were Ally, I think I'd also ask the adoptive mom for the adoption records. If there are any.

I am glad allybeeb is going to be a member here. Her perspective on this and other cases will be important because of her life circumstances.

I too am thinking that what she has been told might be what her adopted parents want her to think. There's so many different scenario's that could have happened. It would be great to have a picture of Ally. Maybe when she posts she'll send us a picture. I look nothing like my mom but my daughter and I look extremely similar. Just a thought.

Considering that we are talking Mexico, it is going to be a tough job. If she goes to Montery she needs to make sure that someone in the US is aware of what she is doing every minute and knows when to expect contact from her. And is willing and able to begin a search for her if contact is broken.

She also needs to make sure of her goals while she is in Montery, as I would guess that her time there is limited.

She needs to try to obtain a copy of the police report of the accident. Try to talk to any witnesses etc. But she needs to make sure that people she talks with is aware that she isn't working to see someone prosecuted. That is trying to find an identity for her mother and herself.

Hospital and/or coroners office. She needs to obtain the info, but besides info about the accident, she needs to obtain info about pre-accident injuries. Were there any indications of old/healing bruises, wounds that might predate the accident but are recent. Also any old healed broken bones and/or scars. Indications of previous surgeries. Dental record info if possible. Those things might help with getting her identified.

I am interested in what made her think that her mother might be from Texas? If she was UID, what gave the clue that she might be from Texas? And what gave the clue that she might have been abducted from Texas?

Was there any previous attempts by the authorities to idenitfy her? What info did they pick up in this?

hello everyone!!! thank you so much for taking interest in my story...

My parents told me i was adopted a few days after my 14th birthday. Then i didnt ask a lot of questions... :doh:
At age 16 I started to ask questions... and thats the story i got.. she had an accident, died, no ids...
I accepted that there was no way i could find info after trying to find something in the newspapers about the accident with no luck.

But a couple of nights at work, I started to think about it.. that it would a good idea to get her deceased without id report.. and try to match it with a missing persons report.
Thats when it hit me that she might have been abducted from Texas... Monterrey is 2 hours away from the border...
And the fact that she had no ids with her seems weird to me,
-she could have been running away from someone
-she could have been living near and went out to the store or something (but that way i find it hard to believe no one looked for her)
-and i believe there is a chance that the story i was told by my parents might not be the truth... they were not able to get pregnant after they had my brother.. and they had been trying to adopt for years... but it was taking way too long... so, seeing it from the point of view of a desperate person that wants a baby... i would had lied about the mom not being alive and just take the baby.

Another thing... my parents didnt go through the adoption process...
In my birth certificate their names appear as my parents...
After i was born, they took me out of the public hospital, and transfered me to a private one. So you could say that they "stole me"

Being in NY right now, is hard trying to find those documents.

BUT i asked a couple of my friends back there to look into that.

I lived there all my life... and moved to the US after i got married 3 years ago...

Again, I want to thank you all for your time....:)

P.s. pics attached...
1- me as a baby
2- me at 15 or 16 years old
3- me a little overweight
4- me now

Attachments

• babyyy1.JPG
    babyyy1.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 272
  • nav2.JPG
    nav2.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 154
  • ow.JPG
    ow.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 160
  • wed2.JPG
    wed2.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 268
What is your birth city and state?

what is the hospital you were born at?

or were you born in Mexico? (i'm sorry, i'm just trying to figure some things out)

Was your mother pregnant with you at the time of the accident or had you been born?

What is your birth city and state?

what is the hospital you were born at?

or were you born in Mexico? (i'm sorry, i'm just trying to figure some things out)

I dont know the name of the hospital, but I could find out by the end of the day.
I was born in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico... .

Its ok.. feel free to ask anything... ill keep checking every hour or so...

Thank you for your interest.. it means the world to me that you guys truly want to help me... :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back