Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did update. Big update coming next week. He is praying that the police have made progress. :facepalm: Of course next week he won't be able to provide any more details, just like he is still unable to disclose any additional details about the big positive results from the police investigation two weeks ago. <modsnip>

Ha! He must have read my post and decided he'd better do a non-update update. Just kidding, but it fits the pattern of posting within a few hours of someone inquiring. All I can say is that I hope there actually is something happening.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/699820320193015/

I'm in full support of JR, and I believe he will absolutely get resolution. His efforts have been heroic, to say the least.

I'm in full support of JR, and I believe he will absolutely get resolution. His efforts have been heroic, to say the least.

What kind of timeframe do you see that happening in? It has now been over six months with absolutely no new information, except vague one or two line updates from JR about positive results, that he is unable to disclose details about, and no explanation of why he can't disclose the details.

What kind of timeframe do you see that happening in? It has now been over six months with absolutely no new information, except vague one or two line updates from JR about positive results, that he is unable to disclose details about, and no explanation of why he can't disclose the details.

Near future. I believe he is closing in on her whereabouts.

Maybe his PI told him to keep information close to the vest. JR is a victim, and as far as I can tell he hasn't done anything wrong.

I thought there would be more info if I searched through Mexican newspapers, but apparently it's not a big case nationwide.
Latest article is from May this year.

I agree with that. I think there are a lot of things that we are not being told and I do not feel like there will be any break or justice in this case. JMO

That is very telling when you think that the population of Mexico is 122.3M
Looking at a similar 10 year time frame, the homicide rate in the U.S. is approx. 150,000 with population of 318M

So, while the Mexican murder rates per capita eclipse the U.S., we certainly have our own concerns as well.
The statistics on the rise in major cities is startling. Chicago, in particular, is very concerning.

Dexter, given her risky behavior, it is far more likely she is delusional and on some oddessy.

HFJ page has had no updates from JR since Halloween. Was he getting the run-around from MX LE, re movement in the case and pending updates? Or is it his team (PI/Atty) that is giving him the run-around? Other missing persons cases I've been following in MX are not getting nearly as far as he has supposedly gotten. I wonder who is blowing smoke here... LE, his team, or JR himself.

I hope Roses is right!

HFJ page has had no updates from JR since Halloween. Was he getting the run-around from MX LE, re movement in the case and pending updates? Or is it his team (PI/Atty) that is giving him the run-around? Other missing persons cases I've been following in MX are not getting nearly as far as he has supposedly gotten. I wonder who is blowing smoke here... LE, his team, or JR himself.

I hope Roses is right!

I've observed recently that within a few hours of a comment asking for an update, JR posts one. Any group members here who can post on that page?

It seems there is always a delay when action is promised. I should have counted how many times this has happened since May. At some point he's going to have to give up or pass the baton to her family. It's sad.

I've observed recently that within a few hours of a comment asking for an update, JR posts one. Any group members here who can post on that page?

It seems there is always a delay when action is promised. I should have counted how many times this has happened since May. At some point he's going to have to give up or pass the baton to her family. It's sad.

His friend from (the skier in the profile pic) posted to HFJ asking where he is.

His friend from (the skier in the profile pic) posted to HFJ asking where he is.
Maybe he is in Mexico. He did say he was planning to go back soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500