GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at photo 12...doesn't his hand look a little too close to her arse? Creepy.

that comes up as photo 7 for me- have a feeling it will come out that he had an obsession with her or along those lines

I thought they recovered a shotgun, so when they say multiple gunshot wounds, not sure they if it means multiple shotgun wounds or just multiple shot wounds from a single shotgun firing.

That's right, I didn't think about that. A shot gun would leave multiple wounds.

I am surprised that a guy that boxes would be so flabby.
Beer belly not exercise?

What kinda business was Junior doing ? And bbm...I am sure maybe he was nervous when speaking, but why say this ??? I can't see murdering either one of them....

Junior Beebe was using the property - owned by his uncle Phillip Beebe - for his business. Howarth stayed there occasionally.

"(Junior) lived with his mother in Bangor. Tonya was living here and going back and forth to Bangor," Phillip Beebe said.

But he is puzzled by the same question on everyone else's mind.

"I just don't understand why. I could maybe see the girlfriend. But why Amy? I don't understand."

Not really relevant but what is James doing in the photos where his hands are blurred out? pulling the fingers?

In photo 6 he is pulling them right at BJB who has his arm around Amy

okay, is it just me, or when JB's eyes aren't swollen, doesn't he have "those eyes"? I can't remember the correct name for them, but it's something about the whites of the eyes showing under the iris? I hope I'm making sense...:waitasec:

okay, is it just me, or when JB's eyes aren't swollen, doesn't he have "those eyes"? I can't remember the correct name for them, but it's something about the whites of the eyes showing under the iris? I hope I'm making sense...:waitasec:

I think this is what you are referring to:

"In Oriental Medicine, we call such an appearance sanpaku, which means "three whites" showing. Three whites, or sanpaku, is common among those who are ill or exhausted. It is most severe among those who are gravely ill and approaching death.
Three whites show that a person's nervous system is seriously imbalanced. Such a person's mind, body, and spirit are out of harmony with the larger forces of the cosmos. The person's intuition is off; his or her ability to assess people and situations is weak.
Generally, there are two types of sanpaku. The first is yin sanpaku, white showing below the iris, which is very common, especially among drug addicts. Here, the iris floats upward, revealing the sclera below. The second type is yang sanpaku, white showing above the iris; here the iris sinks downward toward the bottom eyelid. This reveals a dangerous or violent character. Charles Manson has beautiful yang sanpaku eyes.
If the white shows below the iris, the condition is yin, indicating that the dangers come from outside. A person with yin sanpaku eyes will place himself or herself in dangerous or threatening situations unwittingly- and may not survive.
If the white shows above, the condition is yang, and the danger comes from within. A person with yang sanpaku eyes is extremely violent, filled with rage, and likely poses a threat to himself and others. He may destroy himself, but may also take others with him."

http://educate-yourself.org/ww/sanpakueyes16feb06.shtml

I think this is what you are referring to:

"In Oriental Medicine, we call such an appearance sanpaku, which means "three whites" showing. Three whites, or sanpaku, is common among those who are ill or exhausted. It is most severe among those who are gravely ill and approaching death.
Three whites show that a person's nervous system is seriously imbalanced. Such a person's mind, body, and spirit are out of harmony with the larger forces of the cosmos. The person's intuition is off; his or her ability to assess people and situations is weak.
Generally, there are two types of sanpaku. The first is yin sanpaku, white showing below the iris, which is very common, especially among drug addicts. Here, the iris floats upward, revealing the sclera below. The second type is yang sanpaku, white showing above the iris; here the iris sinks downward toward the bottom eyelid. This reveals a dangerous or violent character. Charles Manson has beautiful yang sanpaku eyes.
If the white shows below the iris, the condition is yin, indicating that the dangers come from outside. A person with yin sanpaku eyes will place himself or herself in dangerous or threatening situations unwittingly- and may not survive.
If the white shows above, the condition is yang, and the danger comes from within. A person with yang sanpaku eyes is extremely violent, filled with rage, and likely poses a threat to himself and others. He may destroy himself, but may also take others with him."

http://educate-yourself.org/ww/sanpakueyes16feb06.shtml

Thank you! You :rocker:

I noticed it in pictures 2, 11 (although he is looking slightly up), 19 (look at his left eye), and 25...
At the very least, they aren't right, IMO :cow:

Not really relevant but what is James doing in the photos where his hands are blurred out? pulling the fingers?

In photo 6 he is pulling them right at BJB who has his arm around Amy

If his hands are blurred, I would think that he's holding something that the label is showing, or he may be making an obscene gesture?

that comes up as photo 7 for me- have a feeling it will come out that he had an obsession with her or along those lines

Which might explain why James was so anxious when he was unable to reach Amy that morning. Maybe he knew that this guy had been a problem or bothering her before and he knew that his cousin wasn't working and was hanging around a little too much.

Just a thought...

3 whites...yes I'd noticed that too.

I found that family spokesperson to be pretty pushy and rude if she was the one they were interviewing with James yesterday. Every time he tried to answer, she would shut him down and take over. Granted, there may have been times that it was hard for him to respond because of emotions, but there were definitely times that he was trying to answer and she cut him off. (Hmmm...maybe she has a future as a fill in for NG on one of her many nights off...she'd fit right in.)

Even notice the body language on that interview from yesterday. This woman takes over -- stands out in front and seems to 'hog the show'. I noticed that last night but thought that maybe I was just being petty. Strikes me as someoene who might want to get her 15 minutes of fame through this. Sad...this is a time for the family...and not for outsiders to take over.

JMO

I totally agree with you!! kind of seems like she is a 'self-appointed' spokesperson IMO

I found that family spokesperson to be pretty pushy and rude if she was the one they were interviewing with James yesterday. Every time he tried to answer, she would shut him down and take over. Granted, there may have been times that it was hard for him to respond because of emotions, but there were definitely times that he was trying to answer and she cut him off. (Hmmm...maybe she has a future as a fill in for NG on one of her many nights off...she'd fit right in.)

Even notice the body language on that interview from yesterday. This woman takes over -- stands out in front and seems to 'hog the show'. I noticed that last night but thought that maybe I was just being petty. Strikes me as someoene who might want to get her 15 minutes of fame through this. Sad...this is a time for the family...and not for outsiders to take over.

JMO

Darn, I thought it was just me. She acted as if he wasn't in the room!

Amy has her arm around Junior in the photos so it seems her and husband had a good friendship with cousin and trusted him, no reason to fear him
http://www.fox17online.com/fox17-junior-lee-beebe-facebook-photos-20110128,0,7653930.photogallery

I found the one photo where Amy was cuddling close to Junior with her arm around him to be very disturbing. To think she was smiling and showing affection towards the man who later murdered her. She probably never expected him to hurt her when she went with him. I wonder what he told her to get her to come with him and Tonya, and without even taking her purse or ID. She did lock the door and take the keys according to news reports, so she couldn't have rushed away real fast. I wonder if she usually takes the keys when she goes out to feed and water the dog? But no one has said the dog food was outside. I wondered if he came when she was taking care of the dog, since James said she did that first thing every morning. (In all the chaos, I hope someone remembered to feed and water the dog.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname