GUILTY MI - Baby Boy Mitin, newborn, Meridian Township, Dec 2014

Unbelievable... I can't believe there are 2 dead/missing baby boys here. :sigh:

Burial planned for baby found dead at Roseville recycling center

Author: Shawn Ley, Local 4 Reporter, @ShawnLeyLive, sley@wdiv.com

Published On: Jan 24 2015 06:15:01 PM EST Updated 1 h

CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. -
The planning of a burial is underway for the baby that was found dead at a Roseville recycling center.

Clinton Township and Macomb County leaders are holding a special burial for the baby dedicated to children at Resurrection Cemetery.

"It is very emotional," said Bob Cannon, Clinton Township supervisor. "The entire county is upset about it. The entire county is stepping up to the plate." ...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...d-dead-at-roseville-recycling-center/30899760

Donations to fund burial for baby found in Roseville

Ursula Watson and Tom Greenwood, The Detroit News 2:31 p.m. EST January 24, 2015

Clinton Township

— Donations to provide a proper burial for the body of a newborn boy found at a recycling center earlier this month continue to pour in from around Macomb County.

Kaul Furneral Home in Roseville will donate their services and provide a casket for the infant, said manager Timothy McGillen.

Since the investigation is ongoing, McGillen said he is uncertain as to when the service would be held...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/macomb-county/2015/01/23/roseville-baby/22219551/

They probably haven't been actively searching for the other missing infant because they thought the cases were related :(. I fear that baby will never be found.
I don't think that's true because they knew one baby was male and the other is female.

MM's first baby was a girl, but the one she gave birth to in Dec was a boy. And the one found at the recycling center, I thought, was a boy, which is why they feared it was the same one. DNA proved it was not MM's son, so he is still missing.

^ That's correct. LE has now focused their search for the mother of the infant found at the recycling center on counties in mid-Michigan. No recent updates on the whereabouts of Melissa Mitlin's infant son. She claims to not recall where she left him :rolleyes:

^ That's correct. LE has now focused their search for the mother of the infant found at the recycling center on counties in mid-Michigan. No recent updates on the whereabouts of Melissa Mitlin's infant son. She claims to not recall where she left him :rolleyes:
Unbelievable that she is now going to play the amnesia card. I am hoping & praying they find her baby boy. It is heartbreaking that these birth mothers think this is acceptable behavior!

Is there a separate link for the other boys case?

I hope that she's given her baby to a friend rather than have it taken from her... Here's to being optimistic as the alternative is horrendous and there seems to have been a lot of harm done to tiny babies recently.

It baffles me that someone in her immediate circle doesn't have some info. Has anyone actually seen the child?

Have they ever stated who the father was of either baby? I didn't follow the story the first time.

^ If you're referring to Melissa Mitin, the father of the first baby (female) was said to have been a former student at Michigan State University who now lives out of the country. No mention of the father of the baby boy who is now missing.

^ If you're referring to Melissa Mitin, the father of the first baby (female) was said to have been a former student at Michigan State University who now lives out of the country. No mention of the father of the baby boy who is now missing.
Yes! I was referring to Melissa. Thank you! Saved me some googling during nap time :)

How could someone "forget" what happened to her baby? I'll bet she knows exactly what happened to him and where he is.

Tell her when she 'remembers' where the child is, and what she did to it, then she can eat...until then...water only!

Woman arrested in death of baby found at Roseville recycling center

Roseville police say 24-year-old woman arrested in connection to death, abandonment of newborn

Author: Local 4 - ClickOnDetroit news staff, local4@clickondetroit.com

Published On: 29 m Updated 17 m

ROSEVILLE, Mich. -
A 24-year-old woman has been arrested in connection to the death and abandonment of a newborn baby who was found at a Roseville recycling center.

Workers at the center found the body of a baby boy -- between 1 and 3 days old -- in a recycling dumpster on Jan. 14. Workers found the body bundled in cloth as it came down a sorting line.

Roseville police announced the arrest Monday without any more details...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...d-dead-at-roseville-recycling-center/30927146

Woman arrested in case of baby found at recycling site

Holly Fournier, The Detroit News 3:18 p.m. EST January 26, 2015

Roseville — Police have arrested a 24-year-old woman in the death and abandonment of a newborn baby found earlier this month in a recycling center, Chief James Berlin said Monday.

“The incident is ongoing and there are no other details at this time,” Berlin said.

The baby boy — estimated to be 1-3 days old — was discovered Jan. 14 by workers sorting items at the ReCommunity Recycling Depot on the 30600 block of Groesbeck.

According to the police, the infant’s body showed no obvious signs of trauma and still had the umbilical cord attached, meaning the baby may have been discarded shortly after birth...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...woman-arrested-baby-found-recycling/22363093/

Praying that the big news is somehow something positive, like she gave the baby to some high up or something. Grasping at straws, I know...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back