MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... ourt-today
Dad gave Bianca 'a whooping,' sister testifies at hearing

---more@link---

The 8-year-old sister of Bianca Jones told prosecutors Tuesday about the "hard stick" her father kept in his closet to discipline his children.

The child recalled a December day when that tool was used on her 2-year-old sister, Bianca, after the girl refused to speak.

"One day she wouldn't talk when my dad was asking her questions," the girl said. "She got a whooping."

The girl testified that she had met her sister only four to five days before she went missing, but the two shared a bedroom, and Bianca had always snored.

---how sad that they had finally just met.

---applause !!!!!!!! to HER, for taking the stand w/ him right there in court and telling the truth.

---i imagine she was intimidated beyond belief, ( dam* i hate it when little kids have to testify..)

I started to catch up on this thread when I last posted but then got distracted. (kiddo home sick today).

It sickened me to read that. My stomach still feels sick...

What a brave little girl.

Let the guys in GP hear he did that to his toddler with her wet panties when she had an accident. ...

Prayers for all who are testifying, For the horror the families are enduring at the hands of a monster who thinks more about himself than a child.

WDIV just reported on court hearing. DL shed tears as the 8-year-old daughter testified. Video should be available shortly at www.clickondetroit.com

I'm terrible at finding video's due to no sound... well, I can now sometimes pull up MSM video's on the wii. Doesn't always work, but it does sometimes.

When the video's are up can someone post a direct link please?

thank you!

Holy f... sh... @$@%^6 etc etc. This guy is truly a #@%%^^&.

No kidding. I would rather die than have my child testify against me in a murder case. I could not imagine letting it get that far and still claiming some carjacker mixed up the baby and the car, leaving the car instead of the child blocks away.

Can't even remember where I read or heard it, here or locally, that a father died jumping in front of his 8 yr old son when bullets where flying.

Here it is:

Cops: Dad dies after shielding son, 8, from barrage of bullets.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-shielding-son-8-from-barrage-of-bullets?lite

One father of an 8 yr old dies to save his child, while another let's his 8 yr old testify against him for an (alleged) murder he denies.

Still hoping for updated video.

After identifying a photo of what she referred to as “the stick,”IA" testified that her father had used it on Bianca when she wouldn’t answer his questions. ”She got whooped with it,” IA said.

Also testifying on Tuesday was a British cadaver dog trainer who said one of his dogs hit on the scent of decomposition in the closet of the children’s room at Lanes’ home.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/17/disturbing-testimony-on-day-one-of-bianca-jones-murder-trial/

(minor childs name changed to initials per tos).

Still trying to find working video. The link BDE provided is updated, but I am getting the 15 second advertisement and then a blank screen. Anyone else?

DH heard the audio of the 8-year-old daughter's testimony on his way home from work (WWJ - CBS radio Detroit) and said that it was "damning". I double-dog-dare D'Andre's legal team to challenge this child's words in front of a jury. If they try to confront DL's daughter, call her a liar, suggest that someone put her up to this, etc., they will be sorry. :moo:

Disturbing Testimony On Day One Of Bianca Jones Murder Trial

April 17, 2012 5:54 PM

Reporting Pat Sweeting

DETROIT (WWJ) – It was day-one of testimony in the D’Andre Lane’s preliminary exam in Detroit. Lane is charged in the disappearance and death of his 2-year-old daughter Biancha Jones...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/17/disturbing-testimony-on-day-one-of-bianca-jones-murder-trial/

I screen captured the picture of the "hard stick" from the video BDE posted above.

My computer is acting odd so I don't know if it will show in this post, if it doesn't I'll reboot and come back to post it. ETA: it worked. looks like he wrapped black duct tape around it. SOB

Attachments

• Hard stick.jpg
    Hard stick.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 57
A little more information at attached link. It sounds like the accident the 8 yr old child was refering to was a dream she was on the toilet, but wet the bed. I think that's pretty common.

Also at the link, the 8 yr old testified D'Andre carried Bianca in the car seat from the home to the car. The car seat was apparently brought into the home to carry her out, covered with a blanket.

http://www.freep.com/article/201204...nts-in-mouth-for-wetting-bed?odyssey=nav|head

I might be wrong of course but if the car seat was brought into the house to carry her out deceased then IMHO somebody else in that house knew she was dead---more than likely. All JMHO

I screen captured the picture of the "hard stick" from the video BDE posted above.

My computer is acting odd so I don't know if it will show in this post, if it doesn't I'll reboot and come back to post it. ETA: it worked. looks like he wrapped black duct tape around it. SOB

It looks like the handle of a hammer?

Hopefully I can get a video to work later. Might be my computer....

20120417181031_2012-0417-rb-me-bianca126.jpg

Time line sequence. Can anyone make this out? Anyone who did the maps early on? Or if the image exists in one of the msm video's maybe someone can capture a screen shot?

tia

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...nca-‘a-whooping-’-sister-testifies-at-hearing

It could possibly be that Cubby. I can't tell the measurement on it. There is a gauge at the bottom of the photo but I can't determine the measurement. It reminded me of a mini ball bat I got at a game I went to one time. It was only about 12 inches long and the end of it looked like that. It was a souvenir louisville slugger. I had to put it away when the kids we little because they tried to crack each other on the head with it. I have no clue whatever happened to it, we've moved so many times with the Army.

But whatever it is, it's a hard stick for sure. Shame on him. Shame on any adult that knew he was using that to hit his kids with and didn't stop him either. grrr.

I can think of some not-so-nice things that I'd like to do to DL with that "stick" :blushing: I'll leave that to the other inmates in the Wayne County lockup ;)

20120417181031_2012-0417-rb-me-bianca126.jpg

Time line sequence. Can anyone make this out? Anyone who did the maps early on? Or if the image exists in one of the msm video's maybe someone can capture a screen shot?

tia

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...nca-‘a-whooping-’-sister-testifies-at-hearing

I'm not good with maps, so I can't map these places out, but I think the timeline says something like this:
1. D'Andre Lane's home address
2. Dropped off T (nephew) at home address
3. Gas station stop
4. Best Academy (daughter) drop off
5. Wayne State College stop
6. Lane meets R. Blackwell? (this one I can't make out and don't know what/who this is. Anyone?)
7. Video sighting of Lane's vehicle
8. Lane reports car-jacking call to 911

I might be wrong of course but if the car seat was brought into the house to carry her out deceased then IMHO somebody else in that house knew she was dead---more than likely. All JMHO

I think somebody else in the house knew that he stuffed urine soaked panties in his older daughters mouth so hard it started bleeding, too. Wonder why that person didn't care about that incident.

I cannot imagine seeing my DH do that to one of our kids,and then staying with him.

I'll repost the link for my map and see if I can't make out the TV screen shot in the morning...

I'll repost the link for my map and see if I can't make out the TV screen shot in the morning...

Thank you! I was just about to go searching for those maps. Started and couldn't find them quickly.

I read the text exactly as ingra1327 posted above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back