MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

THis is truly sad. I was so sure that this idiotic story was going to blow up in his face.
:waiting:

This is so sad. I thought it would be solved and she would be returned or located within a few days. Now I wonder if she was even in the car that day. I hope and pray she is found soon. I can't understand why all these beautiful babies are disappearing and never found, no one charged. It breaks my heart.

This is so sad. I thought it would be solved and she would be returned or located within a few days. Now I wonder if she was even in the car that day. I hope and pray she is found soon. I can't understand why all these beautiful babies are disappearing and never found, no one charged. It breaks my heart.

I thought she would be found as a result of DL breaking within days of the alleged carjacking.

I believe she was in the car. It's pretty hard to explain how cadaver dogs would hit on the car/carseat if she wasn't in the car.

I still believe it was Bianca's half sister close to her age who spoke to Banika and her moms brother OJ the thursday evening before Bianca went missing.

DL HAD to have time to come up with a story about an alleged carjacking. He had to have enough time to plan it with the hopes some 'circus clown' would steal the car. He hesitated and hemmed and hawed about returning Bianca when we believe she was expected home earlier in the week. I haven't forgotten he wants us to believe Bianca's mom just up and agreed to allowing her daughter to stay with a father she was just meeting for the first time.

I think the comment about them "sharing two children together" was one of DL's usual snow jobs.
Seems awfully strange he would have a 7 yr old with Banika but just be meeting their two year old child now? And then visit with his 2 yr old and not his 7 yr old? Yep, a snow job presenting a united front along the lines of my childrens siblings are my children kind of thing. Unless the 7 yr old that was in the car and forced to buckle the seatbelt is the older sibling we saw with Banika in news clips, and that both were visiting wasn't released to the public. IIRC, we never determined who the 7 yr old at DL's that week was related to, mom or dads side... or both?

I also think DL really thought some fool would steal the car and by doing so unknowingly put themself as 'public enemy number one'.

I haven't given up hope LE will solve this one. Not by a long shot. I think LE is looking at charging more than one person, which is the reason for delaying an answer either way on the pending arrest warrant.

Thanks, Cubby. I do believe she was in the car and something happened but I question whether she was in the car the day of the alledged car jacking.

I hope you are right and they will solve this case. It just breaks my heart.

IN MY OPINION....The 15 year old- who supposedly was dropped off the morning Bianca disappeared---- I saw his interview online... he was DEF covering for D'andre. The video of the interview.. disappeared the next day. The link is still posted back in a previous thread-- snipped by me: "(Bianca) was good. She was normal," Treveon Lane said, according to local station WDIV. "My uncle carried her to the car, and my little cousin buckled her up. She was awake."

Treveon Lane, who claimed to have just met Bianca earlier that week, says he was with his uncle D'Andre Lane, Bianca and two other children the night before and the morning Bianca's father reported her missing, WDIV reports.

D'Andre Lane claims he was carjacked the morning of Dec. 2 while Bianca sat in a rear car seat. The car was found Friday Dec. 9, but she was not in it.

According to WDIV, Treveon Lane said his uncle took him home at 8 a.m. that morning, about two hours before D' Andre Lane called 911 to report the carjacking and that his daughter was missing.

Police have said the story told by the girl's father is under "intense scrutiny" by investigators, who have searched Lane's home several times, taking flash drives, laptops and sheets from the child's bed.

CBS Detroit reports cadaver dogs brought in to search for the 2-year-old allegedly hit on the scent of human remains in several spots linked to the toddler. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ar-olds-father-the-day-the-child-disappeared/

the video may be on the Hinky meter still---

IN MY OPINION....The 15 year old- who supposedly was dropped off the morning Bianca disappeared---- I saw his interview online... he was DEF covering for D'andre. The video of the interview.. disappeared the next day.

--the video of nephew treveon lane is at this link.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...troit-girl-case/-/1719418/5652006/-/n6ahjz/-/

December 14/2011
Relative makes claim in missing Detroit girl case

15-year-old says he was with father on morning girl went missing

Just watched the video of the 15 year old nephew...not sure how I missed this the first time around. He could just be nervous to be in front of the camera, but he also looks like he really, really does not want to be doing this. Plus, his eyes keep looking up to the right each time before he answers a question. He appears, to me, to be lying, but I will be 100% honest, I could be transferring what I know of the case onto his demeanor. He seems like a nice, clean cut boy. Is that his mom standing next to him? DL's sister? I would really like to sit down with the boy and just talk to him. If he is lying, I think once he was away from the pressures of his family, his conscious and his sense of right/wrong would prevail. Because, no matter what excuses, explanations or pleas the family is using on DL's behalf, this boy, IMO, knows something. If he doesn't know outright what happened to sweet Bianca, then something in hindsight, some detail, is giving him pause. And it is that little unexplainable fact, whatever it may be, that needs to be brought to LE's attention.

I just want someone in that family to do right by little Bianca. Someone needs to be her little voice in all this. She is only a baby, and he is a grown man. What chance did she have?

I think the comment about them "sharing two children together" was one of DL's usual snow jobs.
Seems awfully strange he would have a 7 yr old with Banika but just be meeting their two year old child now?

--i think it was an error on the reporter's part.

--either way, we know that banika's 7 year old is not the child of d'andre.

--in his "Fathers To Sons" letter that he writes to his kids, he names all 7 and her name isn't one of them.

Just watched the video of the 15 year old nephew...not sure how I missed this the first time around. He could just be nervous to be in front of the camera, but he also looks like he really, really does not want to be doing this. Plus, his eyes keep looking up to the right each time before he answers a question. He appears, to me, to be lying, but I will be 100% honest, I could be transferring what I know of the case onto his demeanor. He seems like a nice, clean cut boy. Is that his mom standing next to him? DL's sister? I would really like to sit down with the boy and just talk to him. If he is lying, I think once he was away from the pressures of his family, his conscious and his sense of right/wrong would prevail. Because, no matter what excuses, explanations or pleas the family is using on DL's behalf, this boy, IMO, knows something. If he doesn't know outright what happened to sweet Bianca, then something in hindsight, some detail, is giving him pause. And it is that little unexplainable fact, whatever it may be, that needs to be brought to LE's attention.

I just want someone in that family to do right by little Bianca. Someone needs to be her little voice in all this. She is only a baby, and he is a grown man. What chance did she have?

--i assume it is his mom, i wish the reporter had spoken to TLane on his own w/out her standing there hovering over him.

--in the later portion of the video, d'andre, his attorney, and (what the news referred to as "an unidentified female" ) are shown arriving at the house.

--it's her, so she's obviously a d'andre "supporter".

--if this nephew is able to offer info on bianca being "good" and "normal" etc. that very morning----why did it take him 2 weeks to come out and say so?

--and why did the FBI have to travel "out of state" to take his statement ?? when he clearly lives and goes to school right there.

--a lot does not add up w/ this kid.

--in his "Fathers To Sons" letter that he writes to his kids, he names all 7 and her name isn't one of them.

I think it was D'andre's successful attempt to mislead the uninformed reporter. Had the reporter been educated in the case she would have been able to put him on the spot on film about this. I think d'Andre was trying to appear as if he was helping raise the 7 year old for at least the 2 years he was involved with Binaka as Biancas father. Trying to imply he loves both kids equally and didnt see himself as a step father--but a father......maybe attempting this particular reporter to believe in his innocence and see him as a family man, not a baby-daddy.. Just my thoughts.

Thanks, Cubby. I do believe she was in the car and something happened but I question whether she was in the car the day of the alledged car jacking.

I hope you are right and they will solve this case. It just breaks my heart.

thanks. I hadn't considered that....

If that were the case, let's consider the following (speculation). That would mean he would have had to pose the 2 year old half sister of Bianca's as Bianca Friday morning. Fooling the 7 yr old who buckled her in, and I doubt the 15 year old nephew would be fooled. That would mean he would have to be involved in a cover up to assist uncle DL.

While speculation, I think it is possible and it may be why the Wayne County prosecutors office has stated this is a (paraphrased from memory) very complex case.

Without working computer speakers I can't listen to who made the statement, but I thought it was DL, not the reporter who made the comment about sharing two children together. Can anyone who heard or can listen to the interview confirm who it was that made the comment?

tia

Without working computer speakers I can't listen to who made the statement, but I thought it was DL, not the reporter who made the comment about sharing two children together. Can anyone who heard or can listen to the interview confirm who it was that made the comment?

tia

I can listen now, but need the link- I cannot be seen looking through numerous posts as I am at work---LOL

I think it was D'andre's successful attempt to mislead the uninformed reporter. Had the reporter been educated in the case she would have been able to put him on the spot on film about this. I think d'Andre was trying to appear as if he was helping raise the 7 year old for at least the 2 years he was involved with Binaka as Biancas father. Trying to imply he loves both kids equally and didnt see himself as a step father--but a father......maybe attempting this particular reporter to believe in his innocence and see him as a family man, not a baby-daddy.. Just my thoughts.

Very plausible. Imo everything DL has done in front of the camera's is for himself and himself only, not a thing for his daughter. Each time he appears his body language doesn't show fear and concern for his daughter. He demonstrates fear and concern for himself - in an 'am I going to be able to pull this off again' type of way.

I can listen now, but need the link- I cannot be seen looking through numerous posts as I am at work---LOL

I have to get my son from school shortly. If I don't find and post it in the next few minutes, I will do so later this afternoon.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ether/-/1719418/8477116/-/1uiwr0/-/index.html

Bianca Jones' parents speak out together

Couple asks for help, but dodge public scrutiny

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rents/-/1719418/8476522/-/rqvd9t/-/index.html

UNCUT: Interview with missing Detroit girl's parents 7:59

--sit-down interview w/ Jim Kiertzner, Local 4 News Reporter

Bumping to the current page.
This is long CincinattiKate, it's a full 8 minutes so you may want to listen to it later.

thanks for offering to listen to it. I appreciate it, but please do so when you can. No hurry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky
Back