MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

This was I am sure posted already but I did not read it when it first appeared so to me this is new. Caused me a WTH moment I must admit.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/01...lers-parents-still-hoping-for-biancas-return/

[about Bianca's father]

Bianca’s mother said, “I trusted him with my daughter, I wouldn’t give my daughter to anyone even slightly capable of hurting her…I don’t believe he hurt her.”

About Lane allegedly failing a polygraph test after Bianca’s disappearance, the mother said, “They are unreliable, they are inadmissable as evidence. I have never been given that information directly from law enforcement.”

Where are you, little one? I think about you every day. I hope you come home soon and that you are given justice.

This was I am sure posted already but I did not read it when it first appeared so to me this is new. Caused me a WTH moment I must admit.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/01...lers-parents-still-hoping-for-biancas-return/

[about Bianca's father]

Bianca’s mother said, “I trusted him with my daughter, I wouldn’t give my daughter to anyone even slightly capable of hurting her…I don’t believe he hurt her.”

About Lane allegedly failing a polygraph test after Bianca’s disappearance, the mother said, “They are unreliable, they are inadmissable as evidence. I have never been given that information directly from law enforcement.”

I can kind of understand this. Imagine how hard it must be to even contemplate the other parent of your child would harm, let alone possibly murder your child. And then consider the guilt she must be feeling by considering it was her choice to leave Bianca with D'Andre. IMO, it is a matter of misplaced responsibility until she gets facts.

D'Andre is a master manipulator. There were accustations of domestic violence and child abuse against him prior to Bianca's disasppearance. (according to comments DL made on his FB page.) Accusations made by the mother of another of D'Andres children. These accusations may or may not have been true. After Bianca's disappearance, I tend to believe they are true. However, think of how D'Andre could have manipulated everyone into believing these accusations were those from a scorned woman trying to manipulate the family court system or trying to alienate him from this other childs life. He threatens to kill one, but another goes missing on his time with a story that's even far more farfetched than Casey's Zanny the Nanny story.

Banika is likely not in a position to allow herself to consider her daughter being murdered at the hands of a man who not only fathered this child, but one whom she turned the child over to his custody for a visit at her own free will.

I think it will sink in when an arrest and trial happen. Undisputable facts will come out at trial. It will only be then that Banika will have to face the inevitable. Hopefully at that time she will have the proper counseling and support to not take on responsibility herself, that belongs entirely to D'Andre and those at the home he and Bianca were staying at in the days prior to Bianca's disappearance.

I think it may take some time, there are many players in this case who were in that home that week. A defense attorney's dream would be to create reasonable doubt by pointing the finger at anyone other than DL who was in that home for the duration of Bianca's visit. LE has a lot of t's to cross and i's to dot. I'm more than happy to wait to ensure a conviction in this case..... We just have to be patient and continue to pray this precious child is found and receives the justice she so deserves.

:praying:

JMHO but if she accepts the fact that D hurt her baby then she has to accept the fact that Bianca is deceased after this length of time. I'm not sure how she can do that emotionally. We see parents hang on to hope that their child is alive and out there for decades. I don't put much weight into what Bianca's Mom says about this because her heart is in a place where I hope to never be. all JMHO

I wanted to ask if anyone else had any weird feelings after reading "dads" facebook post to his children. The line that really caused me to pause and scratch my head was about what all the girls would enjoy during their sleepover with "daddy" like movies, treats, etc and then the line and "daddys love". It might just be me but that phrase comes across as something that is not good for a girl at all. It reminds me of sexual child abuse and I do wonder if that was going on with his daughters. Maybe I am just to sensitive to the wording though.

I want Bianca found as soon as possible so that her loving family will finally have answers and that the perp will be punished for his crime.

MOO

I wanted to ask if anyone else had any weird feelings after reading "dads" facebook post to his children. The line that really caused me to pause and scratch my head was about what all the girls would enjoy during their sleepover with "daddy" like movies, treats, etc and then the line and "daddys love". It might just be me but that phrase comes across as something that is not good for a girl at all. It reminds me of sexual child abuse and I do wonder if that was going on with his daughters. Maybe I am just to sensitive to the wording though.

I want Bianca found as soon as possible so that her loving family will finally have answers and that the perp will be punished for his crime.

MOO

I understand why you would see or think that based on what we usually see here. After seeing the ratio of photo's D'Andre has of his male children versus his female children, I think he has a very inflated sense of self and his role as a father and those comments about "daddy's love" reflect that inflated sense of self.

My gut tells me he says all the right things about how he knows the importance of children having their father in their life. But it's all talk. There is no possible way he could divy up his time between 7 children from 7 different women in let's assume 7 different homes and have any type of real parenting role in any of these childrens lives.

My guess is he knows in his head, but he doesn't have the life skills to make those things happen. And clearly he doesn't have much self discipline given what we know of him.

Sadly, I think too many in his life were gullible to what he wanted to do, but not what he is capable of doing. IOW they bought into his dream and promises without his having any means to make those aspirations happen.

I hope that makes sense.

I understand why you would see or think that based on what we usually see here. After seeing the ratio of photo's D'Andre has of his male children versus his female children, I think he has a very inflated sense of self and his role as a father and those comments about "daddy's love" reflect that inflated sense of self.

My gut tells me he says all the right things about how he knows the importance of children having their father in their life. But it's all talk. There is no possible way he could divy up his time between 7 children from 7 different women in let's assume 7 different homes and have any type of real parenting role in any of these childrens lives.

My guess is he knows in his head, but he doesn't have the life skills to make those things happen. And clearly he doesn't have much self discipline given what we know of him.

Sadly, I think too many in his life were gullible to what he wanted to do, but not what he is capable of doing. IOW they bought into his dream and promises without his having any means to make those aspirations happen.

I hope that makes sense.

<nods> it does...

bumping off your post for Bianca

:candle:

Bumping Once again

~

Thanks for keeping the home fires burning for Bianca over the past week or so. DH and I were on one of the Noro-plagued cruise ships that returned to Fort Lauderdale over the weekend. I wasn't ill, but DH came down with symptoms late on Friday afternoon on our final day at sea. He stayed in our stateroom that night while I went to dinner by myself. The gentleman at the table beside us was dining alone, as well, because his wife had the nasty virus, too. Much as we enjoy cruising, our next winter getaway will be on dry land :D

sorry to hear about the illness Bette. If its any consolation, I have been on ovr 25, seven day cruises and have never been ill! (unless you count a few bouts of sea-sickness) I won't vacation any other way!!

Thanks for keeping the home fires burning for Bianca over the past week or so. DH and I were on one of the Noro-plagued cruise ships that returned to Fort Lauderdale over the weekend. I wasn't ill, but DH came down with symptoms late on Friday afternoon on our final day at sea. He stayed in our stateroom that night while I went to dinner by myself. The gentleman at the table beside us was dining alone, as well, because his wife had the nasty virus, too. Much as we enjoy cruising, our next winter getaway will be on dry land :D

Welcome Back BDE, sorry to hear you were on one of the sick ships

Welcome back BDE! I'm sorry your husband caught the virus. Hope he's better soon.

Time to carry this over to the new page again, for Bianca.

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

Welcome back BDE! I'm sorry your husband caught the virus. Hope he's better soon.

Thanks for your kind thoughts, Cubby. We are so glad to be home! I've just learned that the ship that we were on has turned around and headed back to Fort Lauderdale because there are already numerous passengers and crew who are experiencing symptoms of Norovirus.

Thoughts and prayers for Bianca and her family. I would like to see a resolution to this case in the near future.
BDE

Hi BDE!
Sorry your DH caught the virus!
I hope he is feeling better soon!

Thanks for your kind thoughts. DH returned to work yesterday and is fine. The worst of the symptoms last about 12 hours but leave one feeling weak and tired for 24 hours afterwards. My mom used to call this stomach flu a "36-hour virus", and that's exactly what it is.

I still cannot believe that precious Bianca has not been found. All I can think of is that he was able to drop her into the river when he went to 'check his financial aid.' UGGHHHHH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin
Back