Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - Information & Support

The father's attorney did his client more harm than good on NG last night. JMHO!

ITA and when I saw the sketch it looked similar to him...MOO I know he gave the details to the LE about the "carjacker" but it looked too similar to me.

What a beautiful child. No matter what happened, I just hope... man, I don't know what I hope in this case. I hope she is safe, and if she's not, I hope she didn't suffer. If her dad didn't do "it" I hope there is some proof. I can't stand the idea of a devastated parent being double-victimized.

Does anyone know: does the father live in the same home as Bianca? And is he the natural father? Bianca has her mom's last name, not his.

Oh my! Sending prayers for Bianca - such a gorgeous baby girl!! Breaks my heart all over again. I thought the video of dad sounded sincere also. I hope she is found safe and sound ... RIGHT NOW!!

I grew up (1957-1971) about a mile and a half from the Mitchell Street home where Bianca was staying with her dad at the time of her disappearance. My siblings and I attended a parochial school and had classmates from that area of Detroit. I used to ride my bike to visit a friend who lived on a street just a few blocks from Mitchell, so I know that neighborhood well. My thoughts and prayers are with beautiful Bianca and her family. I hope that she will be brought home safely to those who love her, and if that's not possible, I take comfort in knowing that little Bianca is dancing and playing with the angels.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111206/NEWS01/111206026

“He [the dad] really wants to go search,” Johnson [the lawyer] said today. “But he, himself, is being threatened; his family is being threatened. And for his own safety -- and when his daughter is found -- we want to make sure she has a father to come back to.”

That is just so wrong! If he hurt that baby, then torture is too good for him, but for God's sake, let's find out what really happened before we destroy this guy.

Observations from different sources:

Supposedly a child (who was in the home) claims that D'Andre "beat" Bianca the night before. He says he "disciplined" her. But his nephew says the baby was in the car that morning when D'Andre dropped him off at school (8am). There are reports that people saw the baby between then and 10am, when the carjacking supposedly took place.

Supposedly, someone saw D'Andre running down the street with a gun drawn around the time the baby was taken.

The dad has a record, and 7 kids. Not married to any of the mothers. Doesn't sound like a really likeable guy, IMO.

How can there not be any security video that shows SOMETHING? He is pretty sure of where things happened and when. there must be something? It's in the middle of a freaking CITY!

A couple of more observations:

D'Andre consented to a search of his home immediately, and I think LE also got a warrant and re-searched.. "taking flash drives, laptops and sheets from the girl's bed."

He has retained an attorney, and has no longer been speaking with LE,

He was given a polygraph and reportedly failed. His lawyer says that it was stress, and improper test administration.

His attorney believes that LE focused in ion him as a suspect immediately due to his criminal record.

He was arrested on an unrelated warrant and confined for a few days following the abduction. The unrelated warrant was a protective order violation. No idea who wanted protection from him, or why.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...Kqe3mQ?docId=fc809a965b20460b9539041ed517b36a

Do we know what his record is? A person who has a record of robbery or drug possession might not necessarily mean the person is a killer. Of course it's indicative, but I'd be more convinced that it might be the dad if he has a violent record.

"Soon after everything happened I was talking to police and I heard some officers off to the side say, 'Oh, he has a criminal record,'" said Lane, accompanied by his attorney, Terry L. Johnson. "I know what that means. He has a criminal record. He's suspect number one.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/missing-detroit-girls-dad-pleads-return-15096440#.TuKnybJFuso

Scary how that would make him feel if he's innocent...I can't help but feel bad for BOTH parents missing their baby girl...for now at least!

Hopefully tomorrow finds Bianca safe and sound!! Special prayers that God leads the searchers to her.

Do we know what his record is? A person who has a record of robbery or drug possession might not necessarily mean the person is a killer. Of course it's indicative, but I'd be more convinced that it might be the dad if he has a violent record.

He did two years for a drug and weapons charge.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back