Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - Information & Support

Any court info? New articles?? Please keep us posted...

So he basically beat her to death.

Bianca, Lane said, then had trouble falling asleep and he kept her up with him until 3:30 a.m.

I don't understand why he kept her up if she was so sick, then put her in the car at 7:45 AM. Sure doesn't make sense to me.

May justice be served! Bless you Bianca -- I wish I knew where that monster put you.

MOO

Mel

I just don’t understand!! If you don’t want to be a parent and put up with the inconveniences of having a child, then sign away your rights or pay your support but don’t have visitation. Children have accidents, children are messy, children get sick, etc.

That poor baby didn’t stand a chance with that man and his “paddle”. Did he really say that he hit her to keep her awake? Doesn’t he realize how stupid that sounds?

Hey D’Andre, last night I changed pee sheets for my 5 year old at 2:30am , I spent the hours between 3:30am – 6:00am trying to get my 10 month old back to sleep, now I’m working a full 8 hours before taking my 5 year old to gymnastics practice tonight. Am I a saint because I can do all of this with out the use of a paddle? No! I’m a parent! That’s what we do!

Now for the first time in your life – do something for Bianca. Tell the police where you put her!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious
Back