GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
grandma (bio-dad's mom) is asking for donations for her son's jail acct so he can make phone calls to keep up with what is going on with Carnel...on her FB so can't link-

Carnel's mother has finally put a photo of her beautiful, little boy on her Facebook page--her profile picture. What a cutie!

I think they are regrouping on where else to search before calling in volunteers again.

I'm wondering if and when word will get out regarding the search with cadaver dogs.

I'm also awaiting more information on the search in the water treatment facility retention ponds. If this was a backyard pool accident, I think those ponds would be the most likely place Carnel was placed if someone panicked.

Additionally, I'd think LE would be questioning those camping who may have driven past the house as they canvass for possible witnesses.

We need a press conference, I'd like to hear from the FBI.

Am I reading into this? Does the fact that they do not want "volunteers" mean they are most likely not looking for a live Carnel???

What has anyone seen in other cases when they stop volunteers from searching?

In my experience in other cases, normally it meant that they had "specific information" as to a locale so they didn't want anyone other than investigators and officials around to cloud evidence. I can't see that being the case here if he's not being cooperative.

Jaimee Chamberlain, 21, told The Associated Press on Monday that her son, Carnel Chamberlain, was being cared for by her boyfriend at her home near Mount Pleasant when the child disappeared Thursday.

She said when she got home from work that night, her boyfriend — who regularly spent time with her and the child — told her Carnel wasn’t there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...e-found-safe/2012/06/25/gJQA8ex41V_story.html

Locals ... If Bennett were arrested, where would they take him? Is there a federal facility nearby or would they book him at a local jail?

Not sure what I can post, so I was looking at Bio Grandma's FB and she states that BF is in custody and charges have been updated to homicide.There's some pretty hot talk on her page, very angry about the situation. People saying negitive things about the mother, but I have not seen anything in the news where I can verify these details. I live close to the bio Grandma and not to far from Mt. Pleasants.

They also have a large county jail nearby with maximum security cells.

Andrew Keller WNEM ‏@WNEMAKeller

This is one area crews have been searching all day. Local tribal police and FBI are involved pic.twitter.com/jHD4qH5s

AwQF848CMAEfR4q.jpg

I know that there is no confirmation yet, but with the BF being a POI, I just sit here in misery. Why oh why can't adults keep their hands off of precious, innocent little children? Just breaks my heart. :cry:

Locals ... If Bennett were arrested, where would they take him? Is there a federal facility nearby or would they book him at a local jail?

There is Federal facility down by Ann Arbor...my guess he would be handled through Tribal Police then on to FBI

There is Federal facility down by Ann Arbor...my guess he would be handled through Tribal Police then on to FBI

Is there a temp holding unit on the reservation, or do they have a use agreement with the County Jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname