GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Carnel and prayers to his loved ones...

Wow, did they happen to use cadaver dogs around the house within the last six days???

I'm sorry if this has already been posted,

From WNEM:

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 11:56 AM PDT
Updated: Jun 28, 2012 2:50 PM PDT

"A week ago, Jaimee said she saw bruises on Carnel's buttocks. She asked Anthony about it and she said he admitted to doing it because the boy didn't clean his room. Jaimee then said Carnel complained about Anthony "being mean."

Later, when Jaimee came home last Thursday night from her job around 10 p.m., she asked Anthony where Carnel was and she said he replied, "he came up missing." Jaimee said she told Anthony to put Carnel to bet at 9 p.m. Anthony told her he's last seen the boy playing in the pool in the back yard at 9:30 p.m.

Jaimee said she went next door to the neighbors to see if they had seen Carnel. When they said no, she called police. Police told her to stay in her house. Jaime said she went into the bathroom and saw that the carpet was wet. She said Anthony claimed he was setting up a bath for her and it overflowed. Jaimee told TV5 she also found two brown spots on the carpet in the bathroom where it was wet and said it smelled like cleaning solution.

Jaimee also said she was looking through the laundry and found wet shorts that Carnel had been wearing that day."

http://www.wnem.com/story/18906888/new-details-learned-in-disapearance-of-carnel-chamberlain

If LE missed his body under that porch-they have issues!!!

My sister lives in Monroe and I guess channel 4 in Detroit had it on that he was found under the porch, and that he had been burned. I can't get on channel 4 to find this story to verify this, she also stated that he was buried. I sure hope this is not true, so far no one has reported that they seen BF burning anything that night. This is so sad.

OMG - Secrett's link says a neighbor said it smelled like BBQ the night Carnel went missing...

OMG - Secrett's link says a neighbor said it smelled like BBQ the night Carnel went missing...

Ugh. You're right.

"Once authorities set up a perimeter, they pushed TV5 off the property. A neighbor told TV5 that earlier today they could smell a "barbeque-like" smell coming the area the night Carnel was reported missing"

http://www.wnem.com/story/18906888/new-details-learned-in-disapearance-of-carnel-chamberlain

Also from link: A crime lab vehicle and two Michigan State Police cars pulled up to the house and brought in a cadaver dog late Thursday afternoon. The animal was seen moving around the home's front and back porches.

It blows my mind away that they didn't bring a cadaver dog to the house area earlier than this? (MOO and I don't know for sure if they did before, but you'd think they would have had a hit if they did!)

According to TV5 reporter Andrew Keller, Carnel's mother, Jaimee, had allowed her boyfriend, Anthony Bennett, to move into her home about seven months ago. A week ago, Jaimee said she saw bruises on Carnel's buttocks. She asked Anthony about it and she said he admitted to doing it because the boy didn't clean his room. Jaimee then said Carnel complained about Anthony "being mean."

Jaimee said she went next door to the neighbors to see if they had seen Carnel. When they said no, she called police. Police told her to stay in her house. Jaime said she went into the bathroom and saw that the carpet was wet. She said Anthony claimed he was setting up a bath for her and it overflowed. Jaimee told TV5 she also found two brown spots on the carpet in the bathroom where it was wet and said it smelled like cleaning solution.

Jaimee also said she was looking through the laundry and found wet shorts that Carnel had been wearing that day.

Why does this have to happen? I feel sick to my stomach
icon9.gif

Oh my God found under the house or porch and smelling like a BBQ...I have been following the case but hadn't posted anything on it, but this just sickened me and had to say something. Another little one gone, another boyfriend....RIP Carnel.

I cannot believe this has happened, yet again. In my own hometown. :'(

The news had a picture of the MSP and its dog in the yard. The other dog teams were searching other areas away from the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname