GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #2

Adjusted-to-show-bruising.jpg

I did not do any sort of photoshop, just adjusted the contrast. The brusing is clear.

I've seen shaved heads on Indian children when there is head lice. One of my friends brought her DH's son by another woman to live with them and in a few days we were Qwelling and shaving heads. It was my first thought when I saw his head was shaved.

Carnels family was really upset when Jaimee had his head shaved....Carnel apparently loved his hair so much. TC thinks AB had it done....

Justice, I Absolutely want to hear that town gossip that is almost always true.

Don't think your info is worthless here, they just have those pesky rules :wink:

Justice, I Absolutely want to hear that town gossip that is almost always true.

Don't think your info is worthless here, they just have those pesky rules :wink:

Thank you! that made me feel a lot better :) I thought i was being a burden so I appreciate that :)

I've seen shaved heads on Indian children when there is head lice. One of my friends brought her DH's son by another woman to live with them and in a few days we were Qwelling and shaving heads. It was my first thought when I saw his head was shaved.

That was my initial thought as well. I live in a rather financially depressed area of town and head lice is a constant issue in the schools. Kids show up with shaved heads it usually means head lice struck the household. Although it often happens to beat the heat here. but for native culture, I don't see comfort from the heat being a big enough motivator.

JFC, I for one value and look forward to your input and insight from the inside. Your knowledge and information is far more valuable, informative and accurate than the misinformation and contradictory statements spread to the masses by people like Nancy Grace.

Adjusted-to-show-bruising.jpg

I did not do any sort of photoshop, just adjusted the contrast. The brusing is clear.

:please: AB is nothing but a coward. Beating on a baby like that. He's not as tough as he thought that face tattoo made him seem. This makes me so angry. :banghead:

JFC, I for one value and look forward to your input and insight from the inside. Your knowledge and information is far more valuable, informative and accurate than the misinformation and contradictory statements spread to the masses by people like Nancy Grace.

Thank you so much that means a lot to me! I promise all of you my information is legitimate, I would never want to misinform anyone on any matter, but especially a matter that is so straining to my heart. This is such big deal to our community and I will do my best to help you all feel like you are here with us because in our eyes you already are. People like you all who are in distant places and who still care so genuinely much for this little boy are the people that are going to slowly change this world so that something like this doesn't happen again. I know the family is so touched to know that people near and far want justice for this sweet boy.

That was my initial thought as well. I live in a rather financially depressed area of town and head lice is a constant issue in the schools. Kids show up with shaved heads it usually means head lice struck the household. Although it often happens to beat the heat here. but for native culture, I don't see comfort from the heat being a big enough motivator.

Whenever we have had to do kid's heads, we just do our own too. Better than itching because you're thinking about it. :)

AB could have been making him 'gangsta'. :sigh:

Did AB hate kids in general or was it just Carnel he was mean to?

Did AB hate kids in general or was it just Carnel he was mean to?

I don't think that info is known, but its clear he was a sadistic, abusive, manipulative SOB to anyone who didn't do what he wanted. Apparently he killed and burned an ex-gf's dog in the past, too. We know, for sure, he was physically abusive to carnel and, at the very least, emotionally abusive to JC and could manipulate her like a puppet master.

I've never seen those kind of lumps under his arms -- any idea what those are?

Thank you! that made me feel a lot better :) I thought i was being a burden so I appreciate that :)

Justice, just wanted to add my 2 cents. Anything you have to say here is very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your in put.:seeya:

Thanks to all who posted and commented on the photo of Carnel. It's clear bruises exist on his face, and rib area. I too notice the redness. I couldn't tell if the redness was a result of the quality of the photo or some kind of skin condition (excema, or dryness of sometype?).

There are a few things I keep going back to... First, it's not like this guy had any legal rights to Carnel. Why on earth would she invite him back into their lives after his 15 day stint in jail in May of this year? And which, if any of the (alleged) abuse for which AB has been charged occured PRIOR to AB's 15 day stint in jail?

Additionally, what's the hold up on murder charges?

I look at Carnel's beautiful face and ask myself, how could anyone do this to a child? It's really a shame AB can't be sentenced to death by the same manner he (allegedly) murdered Carnel.

A last thought. How do people with AB's potential, (allegedly) murder and burn little children get a pass through probation on the rez in Isabella county? Or did the probation officer discharge AB from probation before he and Carnel's mother obtained custody of him?

Lot's of questions. God, I pray murder charges come soon and a swift speedy trial. AB deserves whatever he gets.

I'm personally not trying to criticize. I'm trying, honestly, to understand why.

If Carnel was outside playing, either swimming or on the trampoline, shirtless, with family living next door. How were signs of abuse missed ?

How much drug use was going on and who was aware of it? We know from MSM, the probation officer was aware of it. Who else was aware of it?

BBM

This is my question, as well. There is lots of criticizing but where were these people when the bruises were fresh? Why did no one, family, friend or community step in? I would hope that the roofers working next door if they heard a child screaming would intervene, their not doing that tells me it was adults fighting.

There are always at least 3 sides to a story and one of them is the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back