GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new computer last week (mini-tower/desktop) and am still wending my way through the new Windows format. I finally figured out yesterday how to open a second screen :D and viewed sketch guy and HB side-by-side. Hair is different, to be sure, but that could have changed over several months. Glasses are easily added/subtracted for just about anyone. I wear glasses for distance/driving but rarely at other times. HB could be the guy with whom Chelsea left the party. :moo:

I'm seeing similarities in the glasses, the shape of the nose and his age. The flasher looks fatter, but that's easy to achieve over the course of six plus months. Does our Flasher's do look like a perm? Maybe he was too cheap or slip shod to change the glasses. I'm grasping at straws of course.

It is too bad a picture wasn't taken of the rear of the flashers car with the plate number!

HG the flasher is flashing from his car. Google on his picture. He is a mobile flasher.

Re: The "flasher". This incident took place in Bloomfield Twp. Yes, it was on Telegraph Rd. that reaches into Monroe County (maybe even across the state line into Ohio), but we are talking about many miles between the two. DH and I just came from Costco on Telegraph Rd. in Bloomfield Twp. The distance to Monroe County would be approximately 50 miles - about an hour away. I don't see a physical resemblance of the "flasher" to the sketch.

Inside a Mom's Tireless Search for Missing Daughter

snipped
What’s the size of a mother’s love? In Leannda Bruck’s case, 1.25 million flyers and counting. That’s the number she’s distributed in nearly every US state in the six months since her 22-year-old daughter, Chelsea, went missing after leaving a Halloween party near her Michigan home with an unidentified man...

Re: The "flasher". This incident took place in Bloomfield Twp. Yes, it was on Telegraph Rd. that reaches into Monroe County (maybe even across the state line into Ohio), but we are talking about many miles between the two. DH and I just came from Costco on Telegraph Rd. in Bloomfield Twp. The distance to Monroe County would be approximately 50 miles - about an hour away. I don't see a physical resemblance of the "flasher" to the sketch.

You'd have to take some weight off and there's just no reason for that haircut?

Well, unless you happen to be a 'mobile flasher.' Thank you, for explaining the distances.

US Highway 24 (US 24) is a United States Numbered Highway that runs from Minturn, Colorado, to Independence Township, Michigan. In Michigan, it is also known as Telegraph Road and runs for 79.828 miles (128.471 km) as a major north–south state trunkline highway from the Ohio state line through Metro Detroit. The highway runs through three counties in southeastern Michigan, Monroe, Wayne and Oakland, as it parallels the Lake Erie shoreline and bypasses Metro Detroit on the west. Telegraph Road connects several suburbs together and passes through the western edge of Detroit before it terminates northwest of Clarkston at an interchange with Interstate 75 (I-75)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_24_in_Michigan

Yes, Mrs. Bruck is an incredible woman. I'm convinced Archangel Michael himself is at her side.

I got a new computer last week (mini-tower/desktop) and am still wending my way through the new Windows format. I finally figured out yesterday how to open a second screen :D and viewed sketch guy and HB side-by-side. Hair is different, to be sure, but that could have changed over several months. Glasses are easily added/subtracted for just about anyone. I wear glasses for distance/driving but rarely at other times. HB could be the guy with whom Chelsea left the party. :moo:
In my readings, I made a mental note that HB very specifically indicated he does not like long hair.

There was some discussion a couple of days ago about how to locate the scene of a fight from pictures of its surroundings. Here are some of the location clues that GigTu, FindHG, DMC and I think we've seen in them:

Just west of the camera's location is a bright white area of either flowing water or snow. (As in the rightmost thumbnail. The camera is facing west).

Further west by maybe a hundred yards is a generally north-south row of at least a few buildings. (Also in rightmost thumbnail).

A hundred yards or so further west is a high voltage electric line running north-south. It is strung from tall pylons. (As in the narrow fourth thumbnail.)

Just south of the camera is a row of smaller telephone poles with cross bars (like lower case t's) that run east-west. (As in the second thumbnail from the left. The camera is facing southish.)

Just a little further south is a generally east-west row buildings including a large one just south of the camera with a roof peak whose center line runs east-west. (Also shown in the second thumbnail).

Just north by north-west of the camera position, and only a few dozen yards away is another building with a peaked roof. (As in the leftmost thumbnail).

In hopes of reducing the area to search for that combination of features, I've traced, in red, all of the pylon strung electric transmission lines that I could find in the general area of the Chelsea case using a Google map. It also has a markers showing the Peters Road search site where some clothes of Chelsea's were found, and the site of the Halloween Bash at which she was last seen:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kHbjmTUjhPcw

I haven't been able to turn all of that into a location ID, but I'm hoping that someone with a better eye could.
I'm not certain a mod will allow pics of a minor's car that we aren't supposed to be sleuthing!

The last pic is the one I made, which has all evidence of humans painstakingly removed in compliance with TOS. The buildings in the background are separated from the tree in the foreground by a river or canal. I know this because I saw the water moving in the video.

Construction workers find body in rural Monroe County

Police investigate whether body belongs to missing Chelsea Bruck

Author: Local 4 News Nightcam, nightcam@clickondetroit.com

Published On: 13 m Updated 5 m

CARLETON, Mich. -
Police are investigating whether a body found near Briar Hill Road just south of Will Carleton Road in Monroe County is a 22-year-old woman who has been missing since October.

Construction workers found the body in a field on Friday...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/construction-workers-find-body-in-rural-monroe-county/32554676

OMG just read this too :( One hour south of me. Been following her case.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/apr/24/body-found-ash-township/
ASH TOWNSHIP - Authorities are investigating a report of a female body found partially decomposed off Briar Hill Rd. in Ash Township. Police are blocking the road along the railroad tracks, and have not officially said whether the body is of Chelsea Bruck, who has been missing since Oct. 26. The Monroe News has staff in the area, updates will be posted as soon as they are available.

Construction workers find body in rural Monroe County

Police investigate whether body belongs to missing Chelsea Bruck

Author: Local 4 News Nightcam, nightcam@clickondetroit.com

Published On: 13 m Updated 5 m

CARLETON, Mich. -
Police are investigating whether a body found near Briar Hill Road just south of Will Carleton Road in Monroe County is a 22-year-old woman who has been missing since October.

Construction workers found the body in a field on Friday...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/construction-workers-find-body-in-rural-monroe-county/32554676

Just came in to see if everyone heard this news WDIV just tweeted this story as well! prayers for Chelsea's family

I have to work tonight and tomorrow.
I trust you all to keep me up to date with the latest.
Thank you in advance for everything you do to get Chelsea home.

It's been almost exactly six months since Chelsea went missing following the Halloween bash October 25/26.

Wow! Is there a map for this case? Curious how this location relates to her clothing and the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther