GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was so nice of you to post, Kilen. :loveyou: I have thought so many times of you, your daughter, and Chelsea's brother. Being far away, it must have been somewhat difficult for your family not to be surrounded with the others. I feel a touch of sadness that her brother did not get to learn of the verdict as quickly as all of us did.

I know this has to have been a very stressful time for you, and wish you nothing but the best from this day forward. I will never, ever forget Chelsea's smile, nor her anchor. Every purple ribbon, candle, or bracelet will always be a reminder of her loving spirit and goodness. I will treasure her "Bring Chelsea Home" bracelet forever... I promise!

Your little one will know all too soon the horrors of the world. Let her keep her innocence for the time being. Keep Chelsea's name and memories alive and share them with her. And when the time is right, let her know that people from so many places all came together to help bring her peace as she gains her eternal rest. I don't know where everyone is from, but we even have a poster [Niner] here who is in Latvia, after leaving California).

It is time for me to head off to bed. I will blow out Chelsea's candle now, and wish her a good-night. may her soul be free and surround her family with love. :candle:

Well, a bit late getting back here since the verdict was read at midnight here! I was already asleep! But a GOOD morning reading that DC was found GUILTY!!!

:rose: JUSTICE was served for CHELSEA!! :rose:

Attachments

• purple candle.png
    purple candle.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 78
Part of Clay's testimony from yesterday here, described attempt at CPR, moving her body. 'was thinking, am I a monster that did this? I'm not". http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...e-suspect-takes-stand-after-prosecution-rests

- - -
TRANSCRIPT OF DANIEL CLAY'S INTERROGATION (@66 pages!)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...en-says-he-accidentally-killed-her-during-sex

I highly suggest anyone with time that has followed the case or new to it, go read that transcript. It is long but it has so much info in it that the news never released or maybe even knew of. I can't really explain the feeling I get from it but it makes me realize how guilty he is even more the way he attempted to ignore it all and cover it up. WOW is all I can really say and I haven't even finished reading yet.
It even have some details that I've never heard.

This definitely goes to show how much detectives knew and wouldn't and couldn't release to the public. Which may not be big news to some but it definitely caught my attention since so many people sit here and constantly say the police know nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, monster. I was surprised when I read the entire interview. I wonder if he truly attempted suicide 3 or 4 times, like he said .... or just overdid his drug use more than "usual". How he was able to keep a straight face and lie through so much of it, and then gradually came around was interesting and I would have liked to have seen the video.

I was pretty surprised when I happened to find the transcript. no one else has posted it that I know of.

Chelsea's tragedy is what originally brought me to WS. Her story resonated with me as a young woman myself. I felt compelled to follow her story from the moment I heard of her untimely death and I'm so happy to see she can now rest in peace. I have prayed for her and her family and hearing DC's GUILTY verdict restores some of my faith in humanity. Thank you to everyone who has put in countless hours researching and never letting this thread go cold. This community is amazing!

A couple of things after reading that transcript. I can honestly on keep it to random surface things at this point, because....... ugh.

#1---- so was dancing man just someone that likely talked to Daniel and they wanted to find out who he was, what he told him, what he saw in the car kind of thing? They asked him if he knew dancing man.

#2---- sketchy guy was the tipster!!!!???!?!?!?! Why oh why did they release a sketch of the sober person who gave them the info in the first place? I am not understanding that, yet. Maybe someone can guide me through that part.

I'm way behind today... But isn't a defense attorney supposed to ummm I dont know, maybe, "defend" his client? Lol

Some lovely examples from tweets posted by you wonderful sleuthers today...

Clay sure got a "GREAT" one lol.

Moo
0bc60e608e6eb760b0512b99fcac485c.jpg
b65f66b5fb491ac44da385c305b238f1.jpg
82ba950d6fa5ad2756a4dd711b0197fb.jpg
4c1e18c6f100d0325d67c45303cd9a9e.jpg
1b7808730c51955aa420053fb2a06705.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It really makes a change from the arrogant defence attorneys we mostly encounter.

A couple of things after reading that transcript. I can honestly on keep it to random surface things at this point, because....... ugh.

#1---- so was dancing man just someone that likely talked to Daniel and they wanted to find out who he was, what he told him, what he saw in the car kind of thing? They asked him if he knew dancing man.

#2---- sketchy guy was the tipster!!!!???!?!?!?! Why oh why did they release a sketch of the sober person who gave them the info in the first place? I am not understanding that, yet. Maybe someone can guide me through that part.

Maybe the police lied to him about sketch guy. Or maybe they wanted him bc he was the last to see Chelsea and he was sober. Thinking he could lead them to more info? I don't know. That doesn't make sense to me.
Makes me wonder who saw them in the car the first time, if that happened. Who was the person knocking on the window? He talked about so many different cars I'm confused who's car it really was. And how much more witnesses saw that hasn't been released.

Re your question #2: I believe there may have been a typo and a word is missing in the transcript (there were a few other obvious errors I noticed also)
it says: That sketch was a sober young man that was selling stuff for the bands, alright? That sketch was from a sober young man that was selling stuff .....

Add the word "from" and it changes the whole meaning, but I am pretty sure they made the sketch from info the vendor gave them.

ETA: does anyone think the sketch look at all like Clay? I don't think it does, but I am curious if anyone could have matched the two.

Re your question #2: I believe there may have been a typo and a word is missing in the transcript (there were a few other obvious errors I noticed also)
it says: That sketch was a sober young man that was selling stuff for the bands, alright? That sketch was from a sober young man that was selling stuff .....

Add the word "from" and it changes the whole meaning, but I am pretty sure they made the sketch from info the vendor gave them.

ETA: does anyone think the sketch look at all like Clay? I don't think it does, but I am curious if anyone could have matched the two.

I don't think so but I agree with your thought here. Makes more sense.

Toledo Blade today: http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2017/05/18/Despite-Chelsea-Bruck-verdict-Maybee-still-in-pain.html

They may be weathered or faded, but purple ribbons still adorn many utility poles, porch railings, and signs in a small Monroe County village.

Gene Brost, co-owner of Charlene’s Curbside Cafe, said there are still some questions in the case, and the answers may never be known. He said he has noticed how different Miss Bruck’s mother, Leannda, seems after the devastating loss of her daughter.
“Her mother just ain’t the same woman,” Mr. Brost said. “I see her in the bank, and she’s just emotionless. She never used to be like that. She was friendly, outgoing. She’ll never be the same.”

:tears: :heartbeat:

I Def don't think Daniel is Sketchy guy

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

But .... if you were to put glasses on the sketch (and give him longer droopy over the forehead hair), can you see a possible resemblance? I recall seeing glasses in a shirt pocket at some of the court proceedings prior to the actual trial.

After I asked my question I put the pics side-by-side and can see a possible resemblance. Under the dark conditions, it may not have been a bad description.

He said he was wearing shorts and t-shirt, but can we count on him having been truthful?

Clay: Yes. Probably shorts and a T-shirt. I'm a shorts person.Detective: Even when it's cold out like that, you still wear shorts?Clay: I sweat a lot. Until it starts getting to like 40 degree temperature, I'm like, 'Umm, I'm good.'
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...en-says-he-accidentally-killed-her-during-sex

I read in transcripts that sketch guy was a vendor selling band merch, and that he had been located and gave info to police because he did see Chelsea and talk to her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

:loveyou: so happy Chelsea and her family have justice

I am just so grateful that this sick man is off the streets and cannot harm another woman. I have followed this case since the very beginning. It's definitely not the outcome I'd hoped for [Chelsea found safe], however this conviction assuages a bit of the hopelessness I feel in these cases. I hope Chelsea's family are glad to hear of his conviction and at least some justice for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven