MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDIV noon news on now. Waiting for update on missing young woman.

ETA: No update on DS.

I shared Danielle's flyer in the areas of Southfield and Farmington to help get the word out. The Facebook shares are as follows:

Fox 2 Detroit News
WXYZ TV 7
MLive.com
WDIV Local 4
Farmington Patch
Detroit Blog
Detroit News Homestyle
Farmington Observer
The Oakland Press
The Farmington Voice

I shared Danielle's flyer in the areas of Southfield and Farmington to help get the word out. The Facebook shares are as follows:

Fox 2 Detroit News
WXYZ TV 7
MLive.com
WDIV Local 4
Farmington Patch
Detroit Blog
Detroit News Homestyle
Farmington Observer
The Oakland Press
The Farmington Voice

Good to see you back!! Thank you!!

...Her family reached out to police to help locate her after growing concerns about her recent out-of-character behavior...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-missing-farmington-hills-woman#disqus_thread
Rather a cryptic remark, isn't it? What has been going on with Ms. Stislicki?

This was also said in a Fox2 article on FB, https://www.facebook.com/WJBKFox2Detroit/posts/10154894608567994 - comments from ML and others say that this just poor reporting, it's the not being in contact that's out of character.

It is said that she does have a constellation tattoo on her shoulder. Not sure if that is mis information instead of her arm.

From the picture of her in a maroon dress, it looks like they are referring to the faint marks on her upper right arm. It almost looks as though she is in the process of having it removed.

It is worrying that her purse and wallet were found in her car, and that her phone goes straight to voicemail. I hope that Danielle is found soon.

This was also said in a Fox2 article on FB, https://www.facebook.com/WJBKFox2Detroit/posts/10154894608567994 - comments from ML and others say that this just poor reporting, it's the not being in contact that's out of character.

Right, and it appears that the article has been updated to say, "Her family says her disappearance is out of character, and is concerning to them."

The Oakland Press article still reads, "Her family reached out to police to help locate her after growing concerns about her recent out-of-character behavior," and with LE stating, "there is 'no evidence found at this time to lead us to believe that foul play is involved, but the investigation continues,'" (http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/04/farmington-hills-woman-missing/94977584/) I am starting to suspect that perhaps there is a mental-health-related concern with regard to Danielle.

I also found Danielle's Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/stinkybummer/. It's probably just me, but she looks somewhat thinner to me in her more recent selfies, and sometimes those with bipolar disorder lose weight while manic.

It's really getting cold outside here in Michigan, and I really hope that Danielle is home very soon.

Hopefully she just went away for a weekend trip or whatnot.

Hoping she returns to her family safe soon.

Her missing poster came up on my FB newsfeed this morning from a facebook friend who is a cousin of hers. I am local and about 45 mins from Farmington. This has been on our local news. Still hasn't been found. Shared the missing poster and praying she is found :(

WDIV report at 5:00: The body of a white female has been found in a plastic container in southwest Detroit. At this time, there is no reason to believe that it could be Danielle Stislicki, but officials are awaiting confirmation from the medical examiner.

WDIV report at 5:00: The body of a white female has been found in a plastic container in southwest Detroit. At this time, there is no reason to believe that it could be Danielle Stislicki, but officials are awaiting confirmation from the medical examiner.

Just heard this on the news and came to see if anyone update the thread. Hoping it's not her but it's someone. What's with plastic containers these days? [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard this on the news and came to see if anyone update the thread. Hoping it's not her but it's someone. What's with plastic containers these days? [emoji17]

Hoping its not her. RIP to whomever this is :(

Here's the article from the report on WDIV:

Woman's body found in plastic container in Southwest Detroit alley
Sources say no indication victim is missing Farmington Hills woman

By Koco McAboy - Reporter , Derick Hutchinson

Posted: 5:48 PM, December 05, 2016

DETROIT - A woman's remains were found Monday in a plastic container in a Southwest Detroit alley.
Police said the woman's body was found in an alley near Majestic Street and Central Avenue. Neighbors who live in the area said it's sad that this type of discovery happened in the area...

Sources said there's no indication yet that the victim is the 28-year-old woman missing from Farmington Hills...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-in-plastic-container-in-southwest-detroit-alley

Here's the article from the report on WDIV:

Woman's body found in plastic container in Southwest Detroit alley
Sources say no indication victim is missing Farmington Hills woman

By Koco McAboy - Reporter , Derick Hutchinson

Posted: 5:48 PM, December 05, 2016

DETROIT - A woman's remains were found Monday in a plastic container in a Southwest Detroit alley.
Police said the woman's body was found in an alley near Majestic Street and Central Avenue. Neighbors who live in the area said it's sad that this type of discovery happened in the area...

Sources said there's no indication yet that the victim is the 28-year-old woman missing from Farmington Hills...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/womans-body-found-in-plastic-container-in-southwest-detroit-alley

Hmmmm now thinking a chance it could be her. They haven't identified her yet and could be waiting to identify and notify family before posting it is her??

Hmmmm now thinking a chance it could be her. They haven't identified her yet and could be waiting to identify and notify family before posting it is her??

I wondered why it was even considered to NOT be her. If there is really no reason to believe that it might be Stislicki, why even suggest it?

I wondered why it was even considered to NOT be her. If there is really no reason to believe that it might be Stislicki, why even suggest it?

Probably just bc it's the news and they want people to stay tuned to see. Sadly.

Probably just bc it's the news and they want people to stay tuned to see. Sadly.

Don't ya hate it when media folks do the stupid teases :gaah: I get :hoppingmad: when the weather person teases with some cryptic comment but expects you to stay tuned to hear the rest of the weather forecast :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01