MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed about ERN.

Looking forward to finding out if Floyd takes the plea deal tomorrow or not. I've heard rumors but nothing from a reputable source.

:welcome:

Well we will find out tomorrow if FG takes the deal. Very courageous of ERN to take a stand for Dani. Since FG's wife filed for Divorce I hope she is coming clean with anything she may know. Maybe she has????

ERN did a good work speaking the truth.

I trust her.

LE confirm ERN's words.

Members of Danielle's Family show support.

We may hear more of ERN's testimony later.

I agree completely with everything you just said. LE has definitely confirmed ERN's statements, not only in podcasts but in MSM as well. The Stislickis's have done nothing but support her publicly. She's a very brave woman and has risked so much for the truth. I honestly commend and truly respect her efforts.

Well we will find out tomorrow if FG takes the deal. Very courageous of ERN to take a stand for Dani. Since FG's wife filed for Divorce I hope she is coming clean with anything she may know. Maybe she has????

It's definitely in the realm of possibility! I often wonder where the information regarding the missing suitcase and comforter came from? It seems like that's knowledge only someone would know who lived in the home where the items went missing from! MOO

It's definitely in the realm of possibility! I often wonder where the information regarding the missing suitcase and comforter came from? It seems like that's knowledge only someone would know who lived in the home where the items went missing from! MOO

BBM.

Yes exactly. And maybe that is all she knows. It's down to him now before LE stumble upon the truth themselves.

just a reminder:

Friday, November 10th:
*Final Pretrial Hearing @ 9am ET - MI - Danielle Stislicki (28) - (Dec. 2, 2016) - Floyd Russell Galloway, Jr. (30) POI in Dani's case (rape case/not Dani) 8/17/17 Update: bound over for: kidnapping, assault with intent to commit sexual penetration, assault with intent to commit strangulation, and assault with intent to commit murder re assault in Hines Park on Sept, 2016/Trial to start Nov. 29th hearing was held on 10/12: bond reduced from $700K to $350K cash or surety/must wear GPS tether & remain on house arrest @ his parents' house. Bennetts said the prosecutor's office was offering Galloway a deal to serve 15-35 years in prison if he pleads guilty to the first three charges. If he accepts the deal, the assault with intent to murder charge would be dropped. Circuit Judge Mark Slavens scheduled a special pre-trial hearing for 9 a.m. Nov. 10 in his courtroom in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in downtown Detroit to allow Galloway to consider the deal before his trial is scheduled to begin. Galloway's jury trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 29 in Slavens's courtroom. He remains locked up on a $350,000 cash or surety bond, which was reduced earlier this month, in the Wayne County Jail.

Channel 4 is discussing him right now- 6:35am. “Deadline for Plea Deal Decision”
Reporter was live in Detroit and said they will have a reporter in court today to report updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Channel 4 is discussing him right now- 6:35am. “Deadline for Plea Deal Decision”
Reporter was live in Detroit and said they will have a reporter in court today to report updates.

:tyou: monster!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/person-of-...-plea-deal-in-hines-park-assault?scripps_dl=1

Stislicki person of interest rejects plea deal in Hines Park assault

From your link:

[FONT=&amp]A man charged with kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct and assault with intent to commit sexual penetration with intent to commit strangulation has rejected a plea deal. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Floyd Galloway Jr. would have faced 15-35 years in prison if he pleaded guilty to the first three charges.[/FONT]

http://www.wxyz.com/news/person-of-...-plea-deal-in-hines-park-assault?scripps_dl=1

Stislicki person of interest rejects plea deal in Hines Park assault

I figured he would.

I thought you posted wdiv's article, but realized it was wxyz. Here is another article:
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...pearance-rejects-plea-deal-in-hines-park-case

40-45 witnesses and a 3 week trial? Wowzers...hopefully my calendar is free for that time because I am very interested in this...

I figured he would.

I thought you posted wdiv's article, but realized it was wxyz. Here is another article:
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...pearance-rejects-plea-deal-in-hines-park-case

40-45 witnesses and a 3 week trial? Wowzers...hopefully my calendar is free for that time because I am very interested in this...

I was just coming here to post my surprise to 40-45 witnesses! Who could these witnesses possibly be? I don't mean 'who' exactly, but what types of witnesses.
LE, examining medical professionals, the people that were flagged down by the jogger, the 911 operator, character witnesses, mental health professionals that show the impact upon the victim, and ?????
I don't think anything from Dani's case could come in, right?

No nothing would come in about Dani.

So i guess we will see the asshat at trial. Good luck with that FG. DNA doesn't lie.

I would say no to anything relating to Dani, but that's just my opinion. I saw on the court website that witnesses were added earlier this month and another list was added yesterday. We can't see what the list is, but it was added to his record of information. So I'm going to assume each side has their group of witnesses and maybe one of the sides really had to stretch to get some on their side? :dunno:

Actually, on the radio they said it is the prosecution that has the 45 witnesses... :thinking::notgood:

Thank you all for the updates! Surprised he didn't take the plea - DNA doesn't lie!!

So, trial starts November 29th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member