MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
FG fb could have been deleted because of it being bombarded with friend requests or harassing messages .. Even though it was very private and locked down - there was still
Option to send message to it - even if you are not his friend... So who knows. Maybe that is why it's gone .... Orrrrrr because somethings about to happen. Hmmm.

Ohhh...maybe this means something might be happening soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was one of my thoughts.... The other being he is getting all kinds of messages and/or unwanted attention due to the amount of info on SM and/or lawyer advised.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Can someone interpret these public words delivered 16 hours ago by the father of DS.... My comprehension is not always the best. What does he know now? Sounds almost cryptic:

Does God cry when he loses one of his children, or rejoice because now they have come home?
I cry... because I do not know.
Now I know.
Yes!

And shortly before his words, publicly quoted by her mother simply,

"
To everyone who continues to help us find Danielle Ann Stislicki".

And now this publicly announced by her best friend 13 hours ago

Who ever can join us next Thursday, please come.
1f499.png
��
Thank you to everyone who has been organizing events, sharing her story and making Danielle unforgettable.

We love you Danielle.

Does God cry when he loses one of his children, or rejoice because now they have come home?
Now I know.
Yes!

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Can someone interpret these public words delivered 16 hours ago by the father of DS.... My comprehension is not always the best. What does he know now?[/FONT]

No way to be sure, but the comments are telling as well. I believe we will hear something in the next day or so.

Just sleuthing alone. Don't mind me. :scared:
Here in Sweden, while the rest of you sleep.

Australia is awake too! Pages are slow now I am on lol. Then I have a million posts to catch up on when I'm asleep!

I'm so far behind.

I'm interested in the timing of the search and wife returning home from the hospital. How quiet was local SM about the first searches? Could wife have been completely in the dark about the first one? It seemed like they kept mentioning the skating rink rather than a residence, but now I can't remember if that was about the teacher or if that was about DS and all of those posts are gone now and my memory is not great.

Maybe LE went back to the house to speak with FG with no intention of searching the home, but rather hoping he slipped up and gave them a reason to search. Or possibly they went to speak with his wife. I could picture an angry wife or a wife not feeling well to okay a search for sure.

Maybe she noticed FGs behavior as off. Just a gut feeling. Of course, maybe they just had a ton of search warrants and timing was bad. Or maybe they had search warrants and planned it in order to talk to the wife at home. I'm kinda curious if they might ask if anything was missing or had been changed while she was in the hospital or if there was a period where he couldn't be reached or didn't visit for a long period of time (if he did indeed visit on a regular basis). It seems there would have been plenty of time to get rid of any evidence at the home over the course of two weeks and LE wouldn't likely know if any major changes had occurred.

Is it safe to assume LE have reason to believe DS was at that home regarding the mattress? Or is it standard procedure to take an entire mattress rather than just samples? I'm not sure how accurate crime shows are in regards to Luminol and swabs.

The beer pong tournament is interesting too. Could anyone find anything that pointed to FG being at any pong tournaments after the Dec. 1 event?

I don't know if the Michigan Stalking Laws have been discussed or not. In my state they are ridiculous! Example-as long as the person following you is not threatening to cause harm to you, they can follow you! If they go in same establishment as you, they must buy something. Grrr!

Anyway, I checked Michigan laws out. They are much simpler and don't permit the BS my state does.

From michiganlawyer.com, breaking it down into terms we understand:
" What contact is considered “unconsented”?

Consent is a key element of a stalking charge. Unconsented contact is any contact that the other party does not want and can include:

Sending email or posted mail
Being in visual contact with
Approaching
Confronting
Calling
Entering that persons property or workplace"

The point of all this, is IF she had a stalker, was aware of it, had she contacted the police? Could it be LE was aware of her movements that Friday night, perhaps even tailing her or were to appear at a designated place, and something went awry?

Yes, there are loopholes in that statement. However, there is also a reason for LE's statement regarding their concern about her safety and not her location (not exact quote). They evidently know or knew something!

To get a personal protection order it would go to the county circuit court. I checked Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties circuit court records, all are online. I found nothing under her name or his.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've helped a bunch of people with domestic cases and sat in several circuit courts in this area. There are several kinds of PPO's one can get and you can file it as an ex parte and get it signed that day.

If there was/is a relationship between the 2 people you file for a domestic PPO. No relationship, you file for a non domestic which you need to show 2 incidents. Relationship includes bf/gf, dating.

Like I said I was unable to find one in her name. It's possible though she made a police report, just didn't yet seek a PPO.

While this is true, I don't think a stranger would even attempt parking back at her residence. IF LE believes she wasn't the one that parked the vehicle, then, IMO, the person that did park it is known to DS and has been there previously.

Had a stranger abducted DS, stolen her vehicle, it probably would have been abandoned somewhere else, torched, or possibly even sold or the parks taken off...all those things have happened in other cases. Of the very few cases that I can recall the vehicle being back at the person missing home, it was a spouse, friend, ex bf, coworker, etc that committed the crime. A stranger would leave it there if they abducted from the apt complex, but I just don't see one driving it back to the apt and parking it... way too risky when there's no need to park it there. The idea of being seen parking the vehicle where she lived, and the possibility of neighbors seeing who parked the vehicle, and not knowing about cameras or not, or the habits of the rest of the apt complex..... versus a side road, deserted parking lot, into a wooded area, into a lake, etc....

BBM

Or... that person was following/watching her without her knowledge.

I'm so far behind.

I'm interested in the timing of the search and wife returning home from the hospital. How quiet was local SM about the first searches? Could wife have been completely in the dark about the first one? It seemed like they kept mentioning the skating rink rather than a residence, but now I can't remember if that was about the teacher or if that was about DS and all of those posts are gone now and my memory is not great.

Maybe LE went back to the house to speak with FG with no intention of searching the home, but rather hoping he slipped up and gave them a reason to search. Or possibly they went to speak with his wife. I could picture an angry wife or a wife not feeling well to okay a search for sure.

Maybe she noticed FGs behavior as off. Just a gut feeling. Of course, maybe they just had a ton of search warrants and timing was bad. Or maybe they had search warrants and planned it in order to talk to the wife at home. I'm kinda curious if they might ask if anything was missing or had been changed while she was in the hospital or if there was a period where he couldn't be reached or didn't visit for a long period of time (if he did indeed visit on a regular basis). It seems there would have been plenty of time to get rid of any evidence at the home over the course of two weeks and LE wouldn't likely know if any major changes had occurred.

Is it safe to assume LE have reason to believe DS was at that home regarding the mattress? Or is it standard procedure to take an entire mattress rather than just samples? I'm not sure how accurate crime shows are in regards to Luminol and swabs.

The beer pong tournament is interesting too. Could anyone find anything that pointed to FG being at any pong tournaments after the Dec. 1 event?

I saw nothing on SM until Sun Dec 18th, that is when it appeared on the Berkley page. There was lots of confusion on that page because of the teacher/child *advertiser censored* situation. The only thing mentioned about skating rink was a house near it had lots of activity. Skating rink was used to point to direction of house being searched.

There was also confusion to where the house was being searched. At first it was said it was on Robina at the end down by Oxford and skating rink. One person actually posted the correct house and said something was going on there Fri Dec 16. However another person posted and said activity on that Fri night concerning house was someone being taken to the hospital for a complication from a blood transfusion. So that exact house was dropped at that point and no one ever did say which house had the activity.

On the day of the 2nd search activity the Berkley page started up before MSM. Someone then posted FG's name and the address. After that is when things were quickly deleted from the page. Around the time of deleting is when it started showing up on MSM.

I think there will be an announcement today or tomorrow. Just my guess.

I think its abundantly clear that the security guard reads this forum based on the monitoring of social media, etc. Its kind of unsettling because it wouldn't shock me if he has even posted here as well, as it is an anonymous site. Not sure if anything can be done with that information, more than anything I just kind of find it interesting.

When in this forum,no matter the case, ALWAYS assume the Perp, the family, and the victims friends are here. It is just reality. When you google this site is always at the top of the list for cases....

Can someone interpret these public words delivered 16 hours ago by the father of DS.... My comprehension is not always the best. What does he know now? Sounds almost cryptic:

Now I know.
Yes!

And shortly before his words, publicly quoted by her mother simply,

"
To everyone who continues to help us find Danielle Ann Stislicki".

And now this publicly announced by her best friend 13 hours ago

Who ever can join us next Thursday, please come.
1f499.png
��
Thank you to everyone who has been organizing events, sharing her story and making Danielle unforgettable.

We love you Danielle.

So sad. It's the writing on the wall, I'm afraid. Literally and figuratively.
Holocene, we are here for you.

Now I know.
Yes!

The post from her father is telling. It was edited around 8:38pm last night to add the last 2 lines. My heart hurts unbelievably for this family.

My heart breaks for her family and friends. I believe the way LE handled everything, covering bases, staying focused and quiet, that justice will be served. Although, I believe in only one judge and he will eventually face that one. Godspeed

Returning the car to IG (apartment) is a clue in itself. I'm convinced.

Today I woke up with the following on my mind: A perpetrator who feared he was recognized by a camera or mutual acquaintance might return the car as a cover up. "I only got a ride home from her". That same perpetrator would be far less concerned of being recognized by people at I.G. who were not acquainted with him.

I lived at IG. Unless they have marked spaces with apartment numbers since that time, it would be impossible to know which tenant uses which space. There are 6 apartments housed inside a door. You have a good shot at being lucky at your guess--it's probably one of the closest 6 spots to that door.

But you have an even luckier chance if the car is returned in the middle of the night.

Middle of the night is exactly what I believe. Heavily clothed to disguise identity just in case he should be seen (hoodie, heavy coat, etc). I wonder how he got back home.

I agree. The timing , deletion of comments , fathers heartfelt words.

May God continue to give strength , courage , and everlasting peace to this family who have shared their lives and heartache with the world.

Luke 8:17
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

It is time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member