MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it usual for comments on MSM and social media to put a name out there for such cases when LE has not named a POI? It seems like people that know, or know of, SG have not had an issue putting it all out there. I am new to this and hope what I wrote is allowed.

I don't think MSM watches their comments like WS does. Lots of name calling on MSM threads too. I've seen what you're talking about. Seems pretty clear that people know what's up, we just can't discuss it until MSM says his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hold my breath whenever I check into this thread now. One thing that is special, to me, about WS is the feeling of togetherness. I forget that I know absolutely no one in here personally (well, who knows, maybe I know quite a few, but I'll probably never know!) and yet when the cases get to this point after weeks of being on these threads hour after hour together commiserating, brain storming, arguing, it makes you realize we become a dysfunctional family, all coming together for the same thing. I hate the internet for so many reasons, but days like this I am also reminded of how it changes our lives ever so slightly and enhances it. The time periods between the original event and the end of the trial/sentencing bring strangers together in such a fashion that it feels strange. No one else in my life understands my odd fascination with MP, SK and true crime...so y'all become the people I look forward to chatting with....idk...I'm melancholy right now I guess waiting for the shoe to drop, knowing my heart will finish the breaking it started this morning as I read the posts and the FB.

I just really pray that DS family has the answers that they needed, regardless if the ending what they wanted. Not knowing would be a much worse life sentence imo.

To get a personal protection order it would go to the county circuit court. I checked Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties circuit court records, all are online. I found nothing under her name or his.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've helped a bunch of people with domestic cases and sat in several circuit courts in this area. There are several kinds of PPO's one can get and you can file it as an ex parte and get it signed that day.

If there was/is a relationship between the 2 people you file for a domestic PPO. No relationship, you file for a non domestic which you need to show 2 incidents. Relationship includes bf/gf, dating.

Like I said I was unable to find one in her name. It's possible though she made a police report, just didn't yet seek a PPO.

PPOs are not available via online court explorer records in Oakland nor Macomb Counties.

I can't stop thinking how odd it is (to me) that Danielle's friend, SP, spoke to DS around 4:15pm on December 2 to confirm their dinner/sleepover plans. Yet, when Danielle didn't show up hours later, she fell asleep and didn't bother to check on her until 24 hours later, around 4-6pm on Saturday, December 3.

Also, what story is true...were these Friday plans made in advance or were they last minute plans? I've read both theories on this site.

Somebody very close to the investigation stated the plans were made in advance. The 4:15 call was placed to confirm she was leaving work early.

Thanks!
Any one else think it odd that it took 24 hours for friend to worry about DS?
Yes. But, it is possible she had been grieving about something else in her life and her work schedule (overnight shifts) left her sleeping schedule off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

At 1st it didn't seem odd. Maybe something else came up and she forgot. My opinion changed when I found out they had communicated at 4:15PM. And when I read the friend said "I assumed she just fell asleep" yes, it seemed strange.

I try to think back (way back) to when I was 28. We were slightly more irresponsible. And maybe if my friend didn't show up I could think alerting the police might be overkill. You can bet I'd try calling 1st thing in the morning!

Wow another thread for Danielle - at this point we are at a dead-end in this mystery, and LE really holding back, to the chagrin of the late Firefox.
It's also Sunday, and have never seen anything happen on Sunday's...

Does LE have a real suspect at this point I wonder.... did they go after the last person she was with and find DNA only to be told it resulted from something consensual, and now have no way to prove otherwise?

Would love to know what LE found out from friend she was supposed to cook for... did she have (the friend) have a jealous/control-freak BF who didn't want DS interfering in their relationship? Does LE know if DS's car was driven by someone else and parked at her apt parking spot? Don't often see that kind of ruse .... last one I remember was the McStay's where car was moved to Mexican border...

Late Firefox? May I ask what happened? Few on WS have the depth of knowledge and the ability to convey it as Firefox. I have always been blown away by FF's comments.

Thanks!

No, I don't find it odd. I read that she assumed she fell asleep after work. I think she became worried the next morning when she didn't have a text / call from DS saying sorry or explaining for her absence.

If DS didn't have plans Friday night, it may have taken a lot longer to realize something was amiss.

That's a vacation question imo. Which is basically a possible time out for any bad thoughts mentioned in regards to her grieving friend. So be careful.

Thanks, I deleted the comment, in case it was deemed inappropriate.

Thanks!

I've thought about this quite a bit. IMO, it only seems odd because ultimately Danielle ended up being a missing person. If I honestly put myself in the friend's place, I'd probably have done the same as she did. I mean, who (besides people like us hyperaware WSers) thinks things like this would happen? People have a tendency to go, "Hmm, that's weird. Must be a reasonable explanation for it." Not automatically conclude that the person has disappeared.
KWIM?

PPOs are not available via online court explorer records in Oakland nor Macomb Counties.

They are filed in the circuit courts and while you can't see the actual filing online, you can see if one has filed for one. You just type in a name on the search court records, case/cases under that persons name will come up. I don't have any cases under my own name so I can't give an example, I can't share the ones I know as they are not mine to share, but I can pull them up and the PPO is listed.

There are exceptions to court records being not public though.

I hold my breath whenever I check into this thread now. One thing that is special, to me, about WS is the feeling of togetherness. I forget that I know absolutely no one in here personally (well, who knows, maybe I know quite a few, but I'll probably never know!) and yet when the cases get to this point after weeks of being on these threads hour after hour together commiserating, brain storming, arguing, it makes you realize we become a dysfunctional family, all coming together for the same thing. I hate the internet for so many reasons, but days like this I am also reminded of how it changes our lives ever so slightly and enhances it. The time periods between the original event and the end of the trial/sentencing bring strangers together in such a fashion that it feels strange. No one else in my life understands my odd fascination with MP, SK and true crime...so y'all become the people I look forward to chatting with....idk...I'm melancholy right now I guess waiting for the shoe to drop, knowing my heart will finish the breaking it started this morning as I read the posts and the FB.

I just really pray that DS family has the answers that they needed, regardless if the ending what they wanted. Not knowing would be a much worse life sentence imo.

Love this. A WS family. Some of my favourite 'family' members are not my actual family members... haha.

Late Firefox? May I ask what happened? Few on WS have the depth of knowledge and the ability to convey it as Firefox. I have always been blown away by FF's comments.

He passed away unexpectedly recently. There is a thread about him and a link to his FB. BoggLed in Ohio knows more.

We are ALL very different people at 18. ;)

Amen to THAT! When I think of some things I did at that age, I just shake my head . . . what was I thinking?

Hmmmm - obviously, I was NOT thinking!

:gaah::gaah:

He passed away unexpectedly recently. There is a thread about him and a link to his FB. Boggledinohio knows more.

Thank you. I found it. I'm very very saddened. Such an amazing man. I'm glad I was able to read his posts on the Sierah Joughin thread. He was always so focused and in point and eager to share his knowledge. RIP Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member