Still Missing MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 *ARREST* #16

Not too sure WHAT is going on with this case. Says Case has been disposed - but no other case # for Galloway....

Court site:

Case Summary
Case Number: 2019-272265-FC Entitlement: PEOPLE vs. GALLOWAY FLOYD RUSSELL
Judge Name: PHYLLIS C. MCMILLEN Case E-Filed: YES
Case Filed: 09/11/2019 Case Disposed: 12/08/2022

Register of Action
Date Code Desc
09/21/2023 ORD ORDER FILED COA Order Document

05/31/2023 SEN SENT TO COA/FTP/KK

05/26/2023 NTC NOTICE FILED REQ FOR FILE COA Order Document

02/09/2023 ORD ORDER FILED COA Order Document

12/08/2022 FD FINAL DISPOSITION

link: Court Explorer

Appeals Site:

COA #364083
PEOPLE OF MI V FLOYD RUSSELL GALLOWAY JR
Court of Appeals

OAKLAND CIRCUIT COURT
COA Parties: PEOPLE OF MI, GALLOWAY FLOYD RUSSELL JR Attorneys: SHIMKUS SCOTT ROBERT #77546MICHAELS ELLEN #67943
Filed 12/07/2022
Has Order(s) Has Opinion(s)
COA Status: Case Concluded; File Open

link: https://www.courts.michigan.gov/cas...=Newest&pageSize=10&aPartyName=floyd galloway

Case disposed. Final disposition. Case concluded. This terminology is puzzling and has me wondering what is actually happening with this case. It's been nearly seven years since Danielle went missing, and there still hasn't been a trial. What is going on? :confused:

Last edited:
Case disposed. Final disposition. Case concluded. This terminology is puzzling and has me wondering what is actually happpening with this case. It's been nearly seven years since Danielle went missing, and there still hasn't been a trial. What is going on? :confused:
Those words make me so upset. I hope they don’t mean what they seem to. MOO

Those words make me so upset. I hope they don’t mean what they seem to. MOO
I sent an email to a local reporter who has been on the case from the beginning. Maybe she can enlighten us regarding the current status of the case. Something just isn't right about the lengthy delay in justice for Danielle.

I haven't received a reply from WDIV's Karen Drew, but if there is anything new to report, I'm sure local media will feature the case on December 2. This will be the seventh anniversary of Dani's disappearance. It's shameful that there hasn't been a trial :mad: Dani's family and friends deserve to know what happened to her, and someone needs to be held accountable.

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – It has been seven years since Danielle Stislicki vanished.

Stislicki walked out of her office on Dec. 2, 2016, and was never seen again. Her body has never been found. Floyd Galloway, a security guard who worked in her office, has been charged with her murder.

Stislicki’s family has acknowledged that they may never find her body, but they will not stop fighting for justice.

“There’s overwhelming probable cause that defendant Floyd Galloway Jr. committed that crime,” Judge James Brady, of 47th District Court in Farmington Hills said in 2019...

Finally....

Dec. 26, 2023

PONTIAC — Danielle Stislicki's accused killer is set to stand trial in March, over seven years after her disappearance.

The suspect, Floyd Galloway, is set to appear for trial on March 28 at the Sixth Circuit Court in Pontiac. Galloway is charged with the 2016 disappearance of the then 28-year-old Stislicki and was the last person seen with her. Prosecutors charged him with first-degree premeditated murder.
[.....]
Galloway's trial, originally set for early 2021, has been repeatedly pushed back. Requests for more time, controversial evidence and Galloway's aforementioned conviction have all created complications with the Stislicki case.

Other challenges for prosecutors include the lack of any human remains and Judge Phyllis McMillen's 2022 decision to suppress key evidence, including Stislicki's smart watch and telephone, which McMillen viewed as "privileged information."

Finally....

Dec. 26, 2023

PONTIAC — Danielle Stislicki's accused killer is set to stand trial in March, over seven years after her disappearance.

The suspect, Floyd Galloway, is set to appear for trial on March 28 at the Sixth Circuit Court in Pontiac. Galloway is charged with the 2016 disappearance of the then 28-year-old Stislicki and was the last person seen with her. Prosecutors charged him with first-degree premeditated murder.
[.....]
Galloway's trial, originally set for early 2021, has been repeatedly pushed back. Requests for more time, controversial evidence and Galloway's aforementioned conviction have all created complications with the Stislicki case.

Other challenges for prosecutors include the lack of any human remains and Judge Phyllis McMillen's 2022 decision to suppress key evidence, including Stislicki's smart watch and telephone, which McMillen viewed as "privileged information.
This article was updated today (12/27) and it looks like the trial has been put on hold again :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back