MI MI - Detroit, WhtFem 19-29, UP11897, 'Pat', 26, two kids in CA, Nov'89

I am admin on Help Find the Zaharias Children page, the only discrepancy is the hair colour as I would have thought that the Medical Examiner would have picked up if her hair was dyed? I can't tell from the picture as to whether its Susan or not but it is definitely worth being put forward to NAMUS and LE as a possible match.

Not necessarily. It can be difficult to tell if you can't examine the roots to see the change in color. Usually it happens with older remains but in this case I wonder whether her hair burned and they went by the homeowner's description of the color?

Also, is it for sure that Susan is a natural blonde? Her hair looks dark at the roots in some of the photos.

Hair color aside, this looks good. One thing of note is that while Susan has DNA on file, there are no prints and the dentals haven't been entered yet. The UID has dentals and prints but no DNA sample.

Hmm. Patricia Gutierrez seems like the best possibility for submitting - no picture, could be anyone! UID did say her name was Pat, which could very well be true!

Sherie Graves is out of the age range, with some probably disqualifying scars (although the UID died in a fire, who knows what got burned off?). But then I don't see the resemblance to the UID (but that's just me). Also it sounds like LE thinks her husband did it, right? Hard to tell, there's not that much information.

Maria Medina has already been mentioned in this thread, and there's a pretty good resemblance to UID. I think she probably never got out of Los Angeles, though. :(

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11897

Estimated age Adult - Pre 30
Minimum age 19 years
Maximum age 29 years
Race White
Sex Female
Weight (pounds) 120, Measured
Height (inches) 66, Measured
Hair: black or dark brown - long
Eyes: brown

Clothing on body Blue jeans, bra
Clothing with body Long black coat
Year of death 1989
Circumstances: The body of an unknown woman was found after an accidental fire. The homeowner had met the woman the day prior and he let the woman spend the night. She told him her name was "Pat", that she was 26 years old and that she had two kids in California.

Fingerprints and dentals both entered into Namus but no DNA sample available
89_8734Postmortem.jpg

I'd be interested in how and where this fire was. Who leaves a stranger in their home alone? Not comfortable with the circumstances surrounding this at all. Sadly beyond a arson investigation or perhaps someone telling someone willing to step forward this is tough.

Why is there only a site profile reconstruction....? It's really a strange story.... If Pat was really her (nick)name it's going to be hard to search. There are so many women missing with that name, that middle name or nickname. There is another thread (CA 1975 drug overdose, tattoos Patty and Huera) we researched a lot of woman with the name Patricia, Patty and the like....I did a quick scan but IMO it's better to look at this one with fresh eyes, because she is found so much later...Never say never thought.

So where are we standing.

This Jane Doe still doesn't have DNA available
There is one rule out: Cindy Moore
Patricia Gutierrez still doesn't have a picture and no DNA height 60, weight 90 UID 66/120

Her face was "touched" by the fire, but I wonder in what way/what happened. Fire expert needed....maybe I can pull some strings.

This woman went missing the day Before from Cleveland (which is really Not that far) the UID was found... she is couple years older but her stats seem the same. Also I noticed the nose of the postmortem looks like Donna. Also noticed that the UID and Donna have the same hair texture and the cowlick and part fall the same way.

The Lost & The Found

Donna Ambrose
View on NamUs
Date last seen Nov. 1, 1989
Age last seen 33 years old
Sex Female
Race White
Ethnicity Unsure

Circumstances: MP was not reported missing until June 18, 1990, 7 months after she was last seen. The reason for this is unknown and there are few details about her case.

Weight 165 to 165 lbs
Height 68 to 68 inches

Hair color Brown
Head hair Possible : dyed red

Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown
Eye description Eye color could also be blue. Wore glasses

Piercings Ears

Original

This woman went missing the day Before from Cleveland (which is really Not that far) the UID was found... she is couple years older but her stats seem the same. Also I noticed the nose of the postmortem looks like Donna. Also noticed that the UID and Donna have the same hair texture and the cowlick and part fall the same way.

The Lost & The Found

Donna Ambrose
View on NamUs
Date last seen Nov. 1, 1989
Age last seen 33 years old
Sex Female
Race White
Ethnicity Unsure

Circumstances: MP was not reported missing until June 18, 1990, 7 months after she was last seen. The reason for this is unknown and there are few details about her case.

Weight 165 to 165 lbs
Height 68 to 68 inches

Hair color Brown
Head hair Possible : dyed red

Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown
Eye description Eye color could also be blue. Wore glasses

Piercings Ears

Original

She didn’t necessarily go missing one day prior to the UID being found. It seems her relatives or whoever reported her missing couldn’t remember the exact date she was last seen (probably because they didn’t report her disappearance until 7 months later). Whenever officers only have a month to go on instead of a full date, they always enter it as the first of that month in databases. So it’s possible she was last seen AFTER the UID had already been found.

That being said, I do agree that the location and appearance (except for the glasses) are close enough for you to go ahead and submit her!

If someone wants to submit her, you guys are more than welcomed to. I pretty much just post what I find here on WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back