GUILTY MI - Jane Bashara, 56, dies in contract killing, Grosse Pointe Park, 25 Jan 2012 #6

For goodness sake! Cross exam is now rescheduled for 12/3 to allow BB and attorney to review transcripts to address specific areas. BB will stay in jail here instead of going back to prison.

Now BB wants to add to his original motion. Lindsey is not happy about that.

:gaah: what a frustrating afternoon

See you all December 3.

This is so frustrating! Ambrose knew he was at bat today and it seems that he was totally unprepared! Didn't he take notes during the cross? He should have known points to stress from Dialo's cross. Yes, having the transcript would have helped, but was it totally necessary if he did his job?

Grrr... If this had been in the trial itself, he wouldn't have had transcripts to work from!

Since when does S&M Lifestyle become Community Service? I'm metaphorically throwing my papers in the air in total annoyance with Ambrose and Bashara.

Clearly, Bob is running the show and "advising" Mr. Ambrose how to do his job :rolleyes: I hope Big Bob realizes that this is going to backfire. Judge Evans isn't pleased with what's going on in her courtroom. Ambrose needs to put on his big-boy pants and do what he knows is right - not what Bob orders him to do. :moo:

It was obvious right out of the re-direct gate that BB had told Ambrose what questions to ask. I don't see how his community service record has anything to do with Jane's murder. Bob wants this to be about him and what a great guy he is, as if that would have changed the outcome of the verdict. Big Bob managed to link community service with "the lifestyle" - WTH!?! Sinks him even further into murky waters. :moo:

Have a nice weekend and Happy Thanksgiving. See you on December 3.

Bashara’s honesty questioned in his bid for retrial

George Hunter, The Detroit News 5:57 p.m. EST November 13, 2015

Bob Bashara tripped when he walked onto the witness stand Friday — and then was tripped up by what prosecutors said were his rampant lies.

Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Lisa Lindsey fired away at inconsistencies in statements Bashara has made since his wife, Jane, was found dead in her SUV on Jan. 24, 2012.

Bashara, who was sentenced to life in prison in December after he was found guilty of orchestrating his wife’s murder, is seeking a new trial. Friday was the seventh day of his hearing...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2015/11/13/bob-bashara-case/75706508/

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-bashara-back-on-the-stand-in-pursuit-of-new-trial/36415704

Finally, it's December 3! Hopefully it will be the LAST day of hearing from BB. The hearing starts at 9:30. I can't wait to hear what BB has told his poor lawyer to ask him this time...

ETA: As of now, I've found zero articles about today's hearing. The only ones I find are from the November hearing where the 3rd of December is mentioned.

Help! Can anyone find a link? I will keep searching.

The first book published about Bob Bashara’s slaying of his wife, Jane, has been released prior to his case concluding at the trial court.
Murder in Grosse Pointe Park, by Steve Miller
http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20151130/first-book-published-on-bashara-murder

My calendar says 9:30.

Don't know the interest this AM with all the other stuff going on in CA.

I wonder if there is no livestream today? According to a tweet, Watt will "watch both"....Phillip Chism live and Bashara later.

I wonder if there is no livestream today? According to a tweet, Watt will "watch both"....Phillip Chism live and Bashara later.

Chism isn't on until 1:00pm but with the way Evan's court runs late Bashara might not start until then either, lol.

There aren't any tweets about Bashara so far today, reporters must be sick of him and this never-ending hearing.

I read on the message board at Wild that it was postponed to Feb. 11. Why couldn't they have told us some other time???

From Twitter:

Jusdafacts ‏@Jusdafacts1 12m12 minutes ago

@GeorgeHunter_DN Thanks George! #bobbashara avoids prison for another 3 months- staying in jail so he can meet w/attys .... manipulator!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back