GUILTY MI - Kamiya French, 2, killed, 2 injured in Inkster shooting, 1 July 2014

Judge says" "This proceeding must continue to day and it must continue with respect. If there are any outbursts you will be removed."

Seriously.. I don't know if I can keep watching. I want to personally beat the hell our of this !

I hope someone will get hold of this guy and do just that.

Kaiyla's father testifies he has know the defendants since they were young and there was no problems.

Lots of anger being expressed. Defense lawyer and toddler's dad yelling at each other. Glad I'm not in that courtroom.

<speechless> :thud:

that poor baby :rose:

In her earlier admonition to the defendants, the Judge said that this courtroom procedure wasn't "television". Script writers wish that they could write this stuff :angel:

so during the break, i rewound the WAT recording..........OMG :scared: i missed the first of the hearing, but it started off with a bang between the prosecutor and mr. hearn's attorney.........he requested a competency interview, she suggested it was a ploy and he blew UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP ........

what a hearing..............

I wonder if this mess will make it to trial.

so during the break, i rewound the WAT recording..........OMG :scared: i missed the first of the hearing, but it started off with a bang between the prosecutor and mr. hearn's attorney.........he requested a competency interview, she suggested it was a ploy and he blew UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP ........

what a hearing..............

I missed the first few minutes and will definitely watch a replay.

are we still on break bette? i don't want to miss when it starts back up, i'll jump forward to present

:tyou:

eta...........nevermind :)

have audio but no picture

do you have picture bette?

eta.........nevermind again :blushing:

I admire the state's attorney. Hope we get to see her again.

mr. french off the stand..........prosecutor submitting paperwork certifying that both defendants are convicted felons.........

prosecutor moving to bind over in regard to jackson.............hearn's decision will be withheld until completion of forensic competency interview

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back