MI MI - Kaylah Hunter, 6, & Kristian Justice, 7 months, mother found deceased, Detroit, 24 May 2014

I have a feeling that TJ won't get a deal unless the children are alive. If they're dead they'll just charge him with whatever they charge an accessory to all three murders without even getting information on where the kids are. TJ waived his rights to a hearing and went straight to trial. Which wasn't a smart move. I don't think they're as easy on you for "leniency deals" once you've opted for a trial. I thought that was only done at hearings? I'm really crossing my fingers on this. I hope he makes a deal over something stupid in exchange for the information. JMO Still crossing fingers for these babies <3

I have a feeling they're going to find the kids alive in Atlanta. Does anyone know which article stated that EJ flew to Atlanta after killing AF? I was just wondering if it were possible there were other people on the flight with him that can state for sure that the kids were not on the flight? Another possibility is that he flew, and had a relative drive the kids down. Hopefully these kids are with the Grandparents or an Aunt. I hope the police do periodic checks, and the family isn't lying to police. They can go to jail for that. I have a feeling they may be "keeping" Kaylah because she saw something that night and they don't want her to testify against EJ/TJ. JMHO

I agree, Indy Anna. You can tell TJ is the same type of criminal as EJ because he hasn't disclosed the location, or whatever he knows about the disappearance of those children. Any decent person would have worked it out with his attorney to share that information with LE ASAP, in my opinion. And yet here we are, how many weeks later and LE are still searching desperately for those little ones?

Criminals like him deserve the stiffest sentence available. IMO, JMO

Slain woman's children still missing

Man charged in murder to be extradited back to Detroit

Author: Chauncy Glover, Local 4 Reporter, @CCGONTV

Published On: Aug 21 2014 10:56:44 PM EDT Updated On: Aug 21 2014 11:23:33 PM EDT

DETROIT -
While baby Kristian Justice might be starting to crawl about now, his 6-year-old sister Kaylah Hunter would be getting ready to go back to school. But as far as family members know, none of that is happening right now. The children haven't been seen since May and multiple searches to find them have turned up nothing.

Their mother, Alicia Fox, was found shot to death inside a home, and her husband, Erin Justice, remains in jail in Atlanta, charged in the case...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/slain-womans-children-still-missing/27673254

Family dog could be key in finding kids of dead Detroit woman
Cathy Garza, president and founder of Southwest Animal Group, said she and the dog, a pit bull named Ponder, met with a Michigan State Police detective and the family of Alicia Fox on Aug. 14 in Dearborn and the family positively identified the dog as having been Fox’s family dog.

Read more....

http://www.freep.com/article/201408...Justice-Alicia-Fox-mom-missing-kids-dog-found

I hope Ponder is the lead LE needs to find the children.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/i...tes,+Photos,+Videos+and+Opinions+-+MLive.com)

It's been nearly three months since 27-year-old Alicia Fox and her two children vanished. Fox was later found fatally shot inside an abandoned Detroit home.

Erin Justice, 28, is accused of killing Fox, his wife, and the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office announced Tuesday he's being extradited from Atlanta where he fled after Fox's disappearance for a Wednesday morning arraignment in Detroit.

:praying: that those children are still alive. If EJ knows where they are and with whom, I hope that he'll give up the information so that the public knows that they're happy, safe, and as well as youngsters can be without their mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG
Back