MI MI - Macomb Co, 2 WhtFems, UP10563 & UP11130, body parts in sewer, Aug'12

Oh - and the report said the victim was a white woman.

That's the cops' determination based on color of the skin. The genetic lab analysis concludes only that the samples belong to a female. DNA analysis cannot determine race. It would not stand up in court. That's why on these cop shows when they have the DNA of a killer but nothing else you don't hear them say, "Analysis of the DNA told us we were looking for a black man" or something like that. It doesn't work that way.

If you put the DNA of a white man and a black man side by side in petri dishes and examined each you'd find, for example, the gene responsible for blue eyes in both even if the black man had brown eyes. And you'd find the gene responsible for black hair in both samples even if the white man had blonde hair. The gene responsible for skin pigmentation is the same in both samples. We all carry the same genes. The human race is incredibly homogenous genetically speaking.

So while I suspect the woman in question is probably white, there exists the possibility that she is Asian or light-complexioned Mexican or something. That should not be ignored.

To cut out a huge swath of flesh with the fat layer still attached just to get rid of a tattoo is so insane this person would belong in an asylum. I don't know if people understand how dangerous removing that much flesh and fat from the body is. Liposuction only removes minimal amounts of fat for body sculpting. You just can't cut out a huge patch of flesh like that.

Remember these chunks are softball-sized and they've found 10 of these. Since the tattoo is missing pieces then there's other chunks that have not been found. How can you remove that much flesh and fat from someone and not kill them in the process??

These pieces weren't removed one at a time. A big piece was cut out and then sliced up. We know this because two of the pieces fit together in the photograph. That can only be because it was sliced up AFTER being removed. If this was illegal surgery and this person survived it, she would be in such agony that it would make any benefit derived from doing it negligible. I'd rather go to jail than undergo something like that. The risk of infection is tremendous.

This was a murder and dismemberment. Somebody will have to prove to me that you can cut that much flesh and fat out of a person without severely injuring or killing them before I believe this was anything but dismemberment of a corpse.

I did not for a moment mean to imply that she survived the procedure. I was speculating as to what might have caused her to seek it out in the first place. I was also assuming two victims.

I agree it's insane, but there are people that crazy out there. There was a guy near here running a liposuction parlor out of the basement of an empty house using a modified household vacuum cleaner. His clientele was the immigrant community, mostly illegals. He got caught when a patient died of an infection, but he had been in business for some time and claimed to have removed 40 lbs of belly and thigh fat from one woman in three sessions.

I'm sure if the woman had died while he was treating her, instead of after she had gone home, he would have cut her up and thrown her away somewhere. There are rumors that at least two other women disappeared that way. I'm sure if somebody had come to him offering him money if he'd cut her tattoo out, he'd have done it.

Sadly, because it was "just" illegal immigrants, there was very little interest in the case, no followup about the other potential victims, and almost nothing in the news. The only article I can find to point to is in a paid archive.

I could agree that it might have been an insane liposuction gone horribly wrong as long as we are in agreement that the victim would have died from it. But we're still needing to explain how this work crew encountered skin chunks on two occasions. Unless the skin chunks are rampant in the sewer system it would be virtually impossible. So either someone on the work crew brought the flesh somehow, someone nearby dumped it at the right moment completely by chance or someone dumped it on purpose wanting the crew to find it.

If it happens again, we can eliminate the second possibility.

As for the tattoo, there appears to be a depiction of disheveled hair on two of the pieces. Another part looks like a long feather.

and maybe done in Japan or by a Japanese tattoo artist.

Dunno, carbuff - Japanese style tattoos are pretty popular.. it's as likely she was an American, imo.

I am tentatively calling it a fu dog - those curls are very typical of that design, moreso than the dragons and whatnot.

I don't think we can assume anything at this point. No one has reported this person missing so that is as good an indicator that she is a foreigner than that she is American. What we are dealing with at the very least is a transient without any close family. Hence, we are probably dealing with a prostitute. If her tattoo is 20 years old then she got it around 1992. Back then, the only women that tattooed themselves punk rock girls and biker chicks. Biker chicks are sometime pimped out by their boyfriends and few have any real connection to family. Most grew up in bad homes and were either thrown out or ran away. I'm leaning towards this.

So this woman either crossed her pimp--backtalked him, hid money from him, tried to leave him or kill him, etc.--and he showed her what he thought of that or a john picked her up for something other than sex.

I can't buy the liposuction thing.

Dunno, carbuff - Japanese style tattoos are pretty popular.. it's as likely she was an American, imo.

I am tentatively calling it a fu dog - those curls are very typical of that design, moreso than the dragons and whatnot.

I didn't say she wasn't American. I meant she could have traveled to Japan, or could have seen a Japanese artist living in the US or Canada.

I better back off for a while. I am totally not saying what I mean...

When I first read the news regarding Sterling Heights, Michigan last summer I used Adobe Fireworks to manipulate the photo released to the public in an attempt to organize the proper placement of the tattoo. I've since uploaded my findings should you care to review it. If the presentation won't load, please click on the Presentation 1 button below.

Presentation1

When I first read the news regarding Sterling Heights, Michigan last summer I used Adobe Fireworks to manipulate the photo released to the public in an attempt to organize the proper placement of the tattoo. I've since uploaded my findings should you care to review it. If the presentation won't load, please click on the Presentation 1 button below.

Presentation1

Welcome to WS killianferrel!

Thanks so much for taking the time to collate the pieces, but unfortunately the link would not open for me.

Presentation1

:welcome:

Presentation1

WOW. You did an amazing job!

That's an extremely interesting reconstruction and I think you're on the right track. I'm not sure that I agree with your final interpretation though. It still looks like some kind of insect or creature to me.

Wow - that's a seriously great reconstruction. I agree with your end interpretation; well done!!

Presentation1

Now I get it, this is fantastic, thanks again!

Thank you for the welcome and support :)

I submitted my idea in this forum for an exchange of dialogue that may excuse or expound my theory. Any and all ideas and criticisms are welcome.

After it's run its paces here I plan to submit my idea to the police.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Two points:

1) I have a lot of ink, and all my ink is unique. No one has what I have. Someone serious about getting ink isn't going to walk in, look thru the samples on the wall, and pick one out. That tat was designed by someone, so someone will remember that, even if it's 20 years old. Thing is, it could have been done anywhere or at a convention from an artist that cane across country.

2) I had a friend in Mexico visiting family. She called me up saying that she found a surgeon who would do a tummy tuck for her at an insanely low price, and she wanted my opinion on it. Turns out, this "surgeon" was going to do the abdominoplasty on her mother's kitchen table! And this woman was seriously contemplating it!! Thankfully I talked her out of it, but my point is there are pockets of cultural groups that think doing surgery on a kitchen table is a viable alternative; just like there are pockets of people who sacrifice chickens, for instance, and practice santaria in the middle of a huge, bustling city. So it might be worth the effort to start asking about home plastic surgery, see what comes up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Ed
Back