MI MI - Na'Ziyah Harris, 13, Detroit, 9 Jan 2024

This is a very disturbing interview with members of her family. They suspected abuse in her home and say they reported their concerns to CPS 7-10 times in the past 8- 12 months.

I'm bumping for Na’Ziyah Harris. Why is her story not wide spread, national news?
It is very saddening to see that these family members report multiple CPS reports being made. Again, what more can people do if CPS fails to act? Call 911 and in the case of children in school, perhaps report it to the school guidance counselor? Contact the local DA or child advocacy office?
It is also appalling that it took a month before local police were notified. Yet the school district said the Marshalls were a part of the investigation early on.
Despite what it seems, with the word suspects mentioned and areas of water being searched, God, I pray Na'Ziyah is found safe and unharmed. The still from the school bus, she looks so tiny and something I can't quite out my finger in.
I just want to hug her and protect her.

I am so angry. From listening to things elsewhere,..
IMO, this child is a victim of sexual assault and family members who loved in the home with her allowed a registered sex offender to be around her and other minor children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back