MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying I doubt that the child knocked on the door. The boy that had given a two different statements (one about her riding in the street and one about going into the woods) have been retracted. I think *someone* may have asked this second child that was outside where Tori is and they said they didn't know, I think there was some manipulation there, (child is helping to look for her and goes to mom's door to say she is "gone"/can't find her)... but no I don't think it happened organically. I personally believe JB walked her to where ever and dropped her off with *someone*.

Who is Tori?

Ooops sorry, I see what you meant to say. You must be very emotional today. I do understand your point about Nevaeh's mom dropping her off somewhere in exchange for drugs or money or something to that effect, I just have a different opinion about how Nevaeh went missing.

oh man, now you are all going to think i'm nuts.
I searched her when she first came up, savannah gray in michigan.
There were like 3 sites, all like they had just been set up varying months in 2008, no pics, no friends, nothing.
They are gone.
They were there, though, I'm not THAT crazy

All the talk of GK living in a motel reminds me of my ex brother-in-law, he was a maintenance man around a motel and got a free room to live in as part of his pay. He got fired when the owner found out he was letting hookers use the room as a place to take their "clients" and sometimes they would rob the guys, too. Don't know if any of this went on in this case, but it made me think about it.

It is very frustrating and suspicious that the story concerning events, before Nevaeh goes missing, keeps changing. Hopefully, LE has more information than we do and the guilty person/persons will be charged soon.

I'd love to help figure out who Savannah is...I can search quite a few places. But should we make a private group while we're narrowing it down so as not to implicate innocent people in a google search?

To begin with though, the most likely case is that the press misspelled her name. Here are some variations of Savannah:

Savana
Savanah
Savanna
Savannah
Sav
Savvy

Keep in mind that the neighbors who fed her said that JB came and got Nevaeh to take her to the store with her at 3:30, and that Neveah does NOT come back up to play that day. The timeline and the storyline JB gave conflict with this information.
Neveah never went back to play that day.... but Jennifer wasn't watching her.. She may have thought Neveah went upstairs to play but she went outside with the scooter. I will have to find the link... but the little boy from the upstairs apartment was also one of the children that was outside playing. His mother states that he didn't see anything (when asked about the stabbing statements he and another child had earlier provided).

Hi triple A, I watched a video this morning that the FBI actually traced the purchase of the Busch beer can back to a little store. They must have been very interested in the beer can for them to have done that. I think looking at the can and being able to see that it was new would have made a difference. There is a link to that video on the first page of this thread. Very sad.
was that the kind of beer it was? For some reason I thought it was a type of beer you could only buy in Monroe (not sure of the brand name)... Thanks for redirecting me to the video. I hadn't watched that one.

This is a map showing the location of where Navaeh’s body was found in reference to D C Construction (a cement contractor) and 4 RSO’s in the immediate area.
I don’t think we should have tunnel vision at this point where Kennedy is concerned, there are others who could have committed this horrific crime. Right now Kevin Lee Smith is at the top of my list, only because of his last name and close proximity to where Navaeh was found. Is he any relation to “SMITH” Kennedy’s friend? That needs to be looked into.
http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=41.95294...7=41.95294,-83.64861,280 E Monroe Dundee\, MI
(A) Location Naveah’s body was found

(B) Rrailroad trestle

(C) Dam

(D) D C Construction Concrete
415 Ida Maybee Road
Monroe, MI

( E) Billie Lee Bray Jr
882 Trey Ridge
Monroe, MI 48161

(F) James Arthur Russeau
3808 S Custer Rd
Monroe, MI 48161

(G) Marc David Herrera
3580 S Custer
Monroe, MI 48161

(H) Kevin Lee Smith
280 E Monroe #2
Dundee, MI 48131

Neveah never went back to play that day.... but Jennifer wasn't watching her.. She may have thought Neveah went upstairs to play but she went outside with the scooter. I will have to find the link... but the little boy from the upstairs apartment was also one of the children that was outside playing. His mother states that he didn't see anything (when asked about the stabbing statements he and another child had earlier provided).

I understand that but if there were two kids outside playing and Neveah had actually been out there riding her scooter wouldn't their parents be able to provide a time after 3:30 that someone saw her? We know the parents upstairs say they did not see her after 3:30. A neighbor that was parking in the lot? Someone getting their mail?

I know JB wasn't watching her child (if indeed she didn't know where she was), but there were two other children playing outside.... surely their parents were at least checking up on them?

I am not claiming to know what happened or the circumstances, I just do not see any evidence at this point that Neveah was ever seen after JB retreived her from upstairs to go to the store. What happened after that until the 911 call is made is very unclear.

Mom,
ITA about not having tunnel vision. Do you have an addy for Roy Lee Smith? It is kinda funny that Roy and Kevin share the same middle name and wondered if they are related or the same person???

I understand that but if there were two kids outside playing and Neveah had actually been out there riding her scooter wouldn't their parents be able to provide a time after 3:30 that someone saw her? We know the parents upstairs say they did not see her after 3:30. A neighbor that was parking in the lot? Someone getting their mail?

I know JB wasn't watching her child (if indeed she didn't know where she was), but there were two other children playing outside.... surely their parents were at least checking up on them?

I am not claiming to know what happened or the circumstances, I just do not see any evidence at this point that Neveah was ever seen after JB retreived her from upstairs to go to the store. What happened after that until the 911 call is made is very unclear.
I see what you are saying as well. I think the last time an adult other than her mother saw her was at 3:30. We have to keep in mind that all of those little children were outside playing unsupervised.... to include the little boy from upstairs she had been playing with earlier. There are actually four child witnesses so far that I know of in this case... all children out playing unsupervised. I think that is partially a reason for the timeline being as clear as mud. There were no adults around to see anything. Neveah WAS seen though... by her little friends outside.... Their complete statements are in the police report but that has not been released yet... ((altho the media somehow got a hold of it early on in this case))

I am not claiming to know what happened or the circumstances, I just do not see any evidence at this point that Neveah was ever seen after JB retreived her from upstairs to go to the store.

I agree redhead...I do not recall a single instance of a credible adult (JB doesn't count) saying that they had seen Nevaeh other than the neighbor at approx 3:30.

And from what I understand that apartment complex was generally bustling with both children AND adults outdoors.

was that the kind of beer it was? For some reason I thought it was a type of beer you could only buy in Monroe (not sure of the brand name)... Thanks for redirecting me to the video. I hadn't watched that one.

re listening to the vid now, it did say busch beer sold at the highlife or highlite supermarket in Monroe. FBI interviewed the person at the store.

I agree redhead...I do not recall a single instance of a credible adult (JB doesn't count) saying that they had seen Nevaeh other than the neighbor at approx 3:30.

And from what I understand that apartment complex was generally bustling with both children AND adults outdoors.

the first search for Neaveah started behind the Kmart.. so that does make a lot of sense

I see what you are saying as well. I think the last time an adult other than her mother saw her was at 3:30. We have to keep in mind that all of those little children were outside playing unsupervised.... to include the little boy from upstairs she had been playing with earlier. There are actually four child witnesses so far that I know of in this case... all children out playing unsupervised. I think that is partially a reason for the timeline being as clear as mud. There were no adults around to see anything. Neveah WAS seen though... by her little friends outside.... Their complete statements are in the police report but that has not been released yet... ((altho the media somehow got a hold of it early on in this case))

I agree nurse, you said the media got ahold of the police report early on in this case? Did we ever get to see it or were they reporting what they saw or read?

re listening to the vid now, it did say busch beer sold at the highlife or highlite supermarket in Monroe. FBI interviewed the person at the store.
elle, do you have a link for that video? Please and thank you!!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea