GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

I wish he would just tell all and be done with it instead of having to drag her family and friends through a trial. They have suffered enough already. Thinking of them and praying they find comfort in each other...always. The little one has so much to endure...and his little mind is probably so confused right now...:( Just heartbreaking.

:rose:

Hey Guys - you need to lighten up with the name calling. Rule is NO name calling, not even of the perp. Please just use his initials, okay?

Also - please do NOT sleuth or try to implicate any of the congregation members. Please keep that discussion STRICTLY related to any info from MSM and then let it go.

Thanks - and carry on.

Salem

Glad to be back from my ban...I'll try to remain calm on this board now and not say absolutely everything that is on my mind about this case and our buddy Mr. John White. I will do my best to maintain a certain amount of professionalism in my posts from here on out, It was just really difficult for me to keep everything civilized when I was so mad about what happened to my friend. And I was even more upset that I knew the horrible person who did this to her.

But regardless, that was no excuse for me to go crazy on the board and I am sorry.

Does anyone know what time JW is in court today?

from article

White's court hearing scheduled for today was postponed, so he can be mentally evaluated to determine if he is competent to stand trial for murder.

Why didn't they evaluate him before he was let get before to see if he was "competent" ..... everyone knew he was going to hurt someone again!!!!

The system totally failed Rebekah and her family!!!

I saw an interview a few days ago with J.W.'s son. He said that J.W. was a truck driver - did anyone see/hear this? I wonder what his route was. Shudder.

Oops, edited to add (just found this on Wood TV8) from the interview:

He wouldn't be surprised, he said, if his dad is a serial killer.

"He was a truck driver. What a truck driver does is ship things, then they have their side life. Nobody really knows what that is," said Gabriel.

"The church elder there told 24 Hour News 8 she believes White got his credentials to be a pastor while in prison. She also said she thinks he drove a semi-truck when he first got out of prison, but he does not have a commercial driver's license."

Per the interview listed above, JW's son advised:

John White served two years in prison for stabbing a 17-year-old neighbor girl 15 times in 1980. Though critically injured, she survived. At the time of the stabbing, White was already married to Gabriel's mother.

That victim, now a mother and grandmother, recently told target 8 that White's then-wife put a sheet over her head as she cried for help. But the mother told Gabriel differently.

"She put it over her body to keep her warm, to keep her from dying, to keep the warmth in her body," said Gabriel. "If it wasn't for my mom, that woman would be dead. My mom saved her life."

Then White was locked up in 1995 after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the 1994 death of Vicky Sue Wall, with whom he was having an affair in Kalamazoo County.

Gabriel was born four days after his father's arrest. White and his ex-wife divorced in 1996. Gabriel visited his father prison over the next dozen years or so.

So... Um... Yeah... 1st wife saved 1st known victim per son... Subsequently to then not only stay with JW, but to get pregnant again 15 years after covering up victim #1?

I simply cannot say exactly what I want to.

Is there a database online that has ALL unsolved murders in the USA that can be searched by state and year, etc.?

Can the FBI look into this sickos history or anything? I would be far from surprised to find out he had killed other women during his "trucking days"...

I feel like very little information is being relayed to the public on this case and it is so frustrating...

Mr. Douglas need never see the outside of a jail cell, for the remainder of his life.

From 9&10 Fb:

9&10 News

JUST IN: John White has pleaded guilty to the murder of Rebekah Gay. We will have more details tonight on 9&10 News at 5 and 6.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back