MI MI - Ronald & Christine Jabalee, both 58, New Baltimore, 6 Oct 2006

The fact that his brother was in big trouble with narcotics makes me think this terrible killing could be connected to him. It could have been a warning to him to not roll over on others involved. So sad and I hope they're able to find out who's responsible.

VB

Didn't LE say that this part was under the tire of the car? And that the killers wiped alot of it up? What if they didn't see this part?

. . . Or it could be "Slade".

That's what I thought too. It looked like "Slade" to me. That could be a name or something written on a shirt.

this is an eerie case. I hope the message helps find the killer.

if it wasn't a robbery then it's likely personal I would think.. Which would point to family or to someone who might be stalking one of them/in love with one of them.

Police are looking into new leads in the 2006 stabbing deaths of New Baltimore couple Ronald and Christine Jabalee -- including the possibility that a plumber who is accused of killing another Macomb County woman may have been involved.
David Wright is incarcerated in the Macomb County Jail on charges he slit the throat of Washington Township's Marilou Johnson in her driveway June 14. Now, New Baltimore Police are investigating whether Wright may have been involved in the Jabalee slayings.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070811/METRO/708110403/1003

ok, I just saw this in their obituary:

They are survived by their children, Ronald (Deborah), Nicole (Paul) Schmidt and Ryan (Rosie); and nine grandchildren.
She is also survived by her sister, Claudia (James) Seta; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her mother, Patricia L. Potter; and sister, Cathy L. Thompson. He is also survived by his mother, Helen; siblings, Barbara (Ray) Lohmann, Carolyn (Tom) Essian, Blenda (Joseph) Polito, Richard (Sharon), Robert (Mary), Roger, Catheren (Cole) Trainor; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Frederick; and sister, Sharon.

http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/101006/obi_20061009023.shtml

Could the top letter be a "J" and the word below be "seta"?

interesting message board:

mike hunt
Naperville, IL
Reply »
|
Flag |
#2 Jan 11, 2007

Hmm.Here it goes..

it was ryan...
in the garage....
With the Meat cleaver..
unknown
Franklin, MI
Reply »
|
Flag |
#3 Jan 11, 2007

by the looks of my research i believe their son did it...
ryan jabalee2
Roseville, MI
Reply »
|
Flag |
#4 Feb 7, 2007

mike hunt.... hmmm. ur dead
ryan jabalee2
Roseville, MI
Reply »
|
Flag |
#5 Feb 7, 2007

I will always love my parents mr fake *advertiser censored* name ill find you mr murderer
ryan jabalee2
Roseville, MI
Reply »
|
Flag |
#6 Feb 7, 2007

hey mike got ur ip address uh oh.
Marcus
Hickory Corners, MI
Reply »
|
Flag |
#7 Mar 19, 2007

this was a terrible thing, and what this person did to my aunt and uncle(thats what i called them all my life) need to be put on death row, and i believe that aunt chris and unlce ron where the most wonderful people i ever knew in my life, exspecilly Chris,(Kathy, thanks for metting u) i do anything that would bring them back, i miss chris with all my heart and i believe she touched my life more then any person i ever met, a person i could just talk to and not worry about anything, ur like my mother, i love you and miss u two so much. peace.

http://www.topix.net/forum/metro/detroit-ann-arbor-flint-mi/TUF07IS5MBVICR0EH

Oh, these poor people. I am so saddened to think that she tried so hard to make sure someone knew who did this to her, and the damn killer wiped up most of it.

Here is what I see:

First letter is either an S or J. I lean toward S at this point.

Second letter is either an e or two letters written on top of each other....
There's a curved line, which could have been part of a letter, with what could be a "d" written over it.

Third letter, long line would appear to be an "l" but it could be a "b" or "d" because of the smugging.

Last letter: either a "c", an "e" or a "g"

I'm going to work on combinations of these and see what I come up with.

Looks to me like "Sejs" but that is very odd. I am sure the first to letters are "Se" especially the way the blood is smeared over to make the "e" when I write my lower case "e" I use the same pattern

They are survived by their children, Ronald (Deborah), Nicole (Paul) Schmidt and Ryan (Rosie); and nine grandchildren.
She is also survived by her sister, Claudia (James) Seta; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her mother, Patricia L. Potter; and sister, Cathy L. Thompson. He is also survived by his mother, Helen; siblings, Barbara (Ray) Lohmann, Carolyn (Tom) Essian, Blenda (Joseph) Polito, Richard (Sharon), Robert (Mary), Roger, Catheren (Cole) Trainor; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his father, Frederick; and sister, Sharon.

Good call PFM!! I think the detective who was asking for the public's help should view the ideas posted here. I have to run out for a while, but I will try and find some contact information, and send him an email latter today. If anyone else finds it first, and shoots him a head-up, that would be great! If we had a few more clues to go on, I think we might add some real value to this case.

I don't pay attention to such tripe on the other message boards. The people are obviously only there to cause trouble and add nothing to a case. Why do people read them or respond?

http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/101006/obi_20061009023.shtml

Oh my,

That's the closest guess I've seen!

The above letter could be J
and the lower could be Seta

That would be her brother-in-law, but I'm sure the family
and LE would have considered this.

I've come up with slade or slale. maybe slaie. That first s at the top must mean something too, so I guess that has to be considered, added to the front.

S
A because of the intersecting straight line on the right
L - ?????
C, R, G - ????

I don't pay attention to such tripe on the other message boards. The people are obviously only there to cause trouble and add nothing to a case. Why do people read them or respond?

well it sounds like you're attacking ME!! Good grief.
I read the board because I was seriously searching for related articles on the case.

Someone earlier had wondered about their possible ancestry / ethnic background. Since there is a HUGE Middle Eastern population in the Detroit metropolitan area, I looked up the immigration records for the surname "Jabalee" at Ancestry.com.

Under "Detroit Border Crossings and Passenger and Crew Lists, 1905-1957" they list the following:

Assed Jabalee (birthplace: Syria)
Eva Jabalee (birthplace: not listed)
Eva Elizabeth Jabalee (birthplace: not listed)
Josephine Jabalee (birthplace: not listed)
Josephine Susan Jabalee (birthplace: not listed)
Josephine Susie Jabalee (birthplace: Syria)
Mary S Jabalee (birthplace: Syria)
Mary Skeia Jabalee (birthplace: Syria)
Mary Skeia Jabalee (birthplace: Syria)
Richard G Jabalee (birthplace: Canada)
Rose Jabalee
Sarah B Jabalee
Walter Assad Jabalee
Walter Assad Jabalee
Walter Assad Jabalee

And then under "Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1956":

George Jabalee (birthplace: Syria; arrival: Yarmouth Nova Scotia, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada; residence: Canada).

The only thing that stood out for me was the name Skeia.

(FTR, I only did the "free" records search, and I don't know why the records end at 1956, so I have no idea how thorough or accurate this is).

I've come up with slade or slale. maybe slaie. That first s at the top must mean something too, so I guess that has to be considered, added to the front.

This is close to Skeia.

By the way, I personally would be very wary of any message board postings by someone using the nick "Mike Hunt". For those of you who haven't already seen this name used with obscene intentions, I invite you to say the name out loud (and without any children around) :blushing:. Hint: it rhymes with "My front".

Do left and right-handed people top the letter J in opposing directions? When I write my daughter's name I write the top line of the J going from left to right.

After playing with some pudding today, I could see where this might be an S, but could be a J too if some people go left-right with the top of the J while others go right-left.

well it sounds like you're attacking ME!! Good grief.
I read the board because I was seriously searching for related articles on the case.
Oh, Goodness! I didn't mean you, PrayersForMaura! I am sorry. I didn't mean for it to have come out that way! I would never do that on purpose!

I was thinking about the person who named himself Mike Hunt and the one who responded to him...certainly not you! Again, sorry!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back