MI MI - Ruth Hoffman, 44, River Rouge, 30 June 1986

hi kelly, yes that is possible but one thing about her illness she would go a few years without having to be put in the hospital, even then they would let her out a few days later and she was back to herself. but im gonna look into your site and i want to thank you so much god bless you kelly. sincerelly debbie lynn.
Kelly said:
Yes, she is very beautiful.

Debbie,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Do you or the police think that your mother may be living a homeless lifestyle because of her illness? Our organization has an awareness program that seek the missing among the homeless. http://www.projectjason.org/comehome.html

With Hope,
Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
www.projectjason.org

no she did not work in a hospital and i dont know how she got there! they kept her clothes for a rape kit, my mom went up there looking for a barmaid job she rarely drank and she told me everything that happened and there working on getting the report. and i don't like the way you are trying to make her sound like a drunk or something and why do i need someone else,im very clear on what happened to my mom. maybe this site was not a good idea? im hurt enough and i dont need this right now.
Eagle1 said:
Did your mother work in a hospital? Or did someone take her to one, where she'd been all night, maybe had been sick all over her own clothes?

Maybe she wasn't really raped, just perceived as drunk and quarrelsome, and beaten up?

What did the hospital report say? You have any friend who's not emotionally involved and therefore could be more sure of herself or himself, more effective in getting answers? A male relative?

I've revised my above post a bit. Still can't find a link to work, but it's interesting that "Intel" is about worldwide drug smuggling using River Rouge! If she lives near the Detroit River, there's probably lots of bars?

Keep us posted.

yeah there trying to find them cause tis been a long time go by and they just picked up the case for us this year since the local police did nothing, yes i told the local police everything when i put the missing report on her in august of 1986. sincerelly debbie lynn.
lady-eowyn said:
Oh debbie, that is so awful and I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm sure they have, but I have to ask...have the police checked the bar owner and his friend out? Did you tell the police what happened after you reported her missing?

debbie

If you click on your user CP you can put that person on ignore. The Moderator of this forum should clean it up soon.

debbie lynn smeaton said:
no she did not work in a hospital and i dont know how she got there! they kept her clothes for a rape kit, my mom went up there looking for a barmaid job she rarely drank and she told me everything that happened and there working on getting the report. and i don't like the way you are trying to make her sound like a drunk or something and why do i need someone else,im very clear on what happened to my mom. maybe this site was not a good idea? im hurt enough and i dont need this right now.

Debbie no one is trying to hurt you, or say anything bad about your mother. I am sorry that you took it that way. A part of developing theories is that we look at the info you gave and try to figure out what may have happened. You mentioned a bar, but did not say if this was a regular thing for her or not. And even if it was, that doesn't mean anything bad about your mother. It would just be a piece of info to add to the puzzle. Now someone mentioned that your mother called your pastor at one point trying to find you? Did she reach you? Did the pastor find anything out from her? When did this happen? Can you tell us more about this?

This thread is in the Missing Information and Support Forum. That is what Debbie came looking for. She did not start a thread in the discussion forum asking everyone to speculate on her mother or the case.

Hi Debbie, if someone in my family was missing, I would never give up hope and I can imagine how much it still hurts when you think about what happend that day in 1986.

I hope that very soon you get a lead on your Mom.

Messie and Eagle we have an entire forum to discuss Natalie.

DO not take over this thread doing so please .

Debbie came for help and advice stick to that Please.
Debbie my heart and good wishes go out to you and yours as you continue to go through this .

MK

Debbie, I'm sorry about your Mom! I noticed on the one poster of her, that it says on the bottom it was updated June 2005. You said the pics don't really look like her? the poster said she had blonde hair. Maybe they will change the pics if you sent them some.

hi everyone, my uncle bob decided to come to michigan he left at 9:00am this morning, so i will be at home if anyone needs any info on my mom feel free to ask! again i appreciate everybody's help, everyone have a good weekend sincerely debbie lynn.

no that is not what i meant the pic's they have are the one's i sen't them and one with blonde hair there is nothing wrong with them pic's, im talking about the age progression picture that pic don't look like no one in our family especially her. that is her natural color hair but they want me to put blonde cause that was the color when she became missing, sorry for the misunderstanding. sincerely debbie lynn.
spydog said:
Debbie, I'm sorry about your Mom! I noticed on the one poster of her, that it says on the bottom it was updated June 2005. You said the pics don't really look like her? the poster said she had blonde hair. Maybe they will change the pics if you sent them some.

Hi my name is tasha.I am debbie lynn (hall) smeaton's daughter.I am also helping her on the search for my na na.I truly hope that there may be someone out there that will be able to help or maybe lead us in the right direction.My mom was really sick due to having 37 surgeries and finding her mother has always been a priority for her even when she had brain surgery.It has been a huge priority for all of us.My uncle(my na na's brother) does not have the much longer to live and his dying wish was to see my na na just one more time.It is breaking my heart knowing the pain that my mom is going through not knowing where her mother is.So please anyone that could possibly help or lead us maybe into some new directions,it would be ''greatly'' appreciated.Thank you and in case you have no clue as to who I am talking about,my mom's title on here is ''Endangered/Missing person,my mom''.So Please if anyone out there thinks that they could help even the tiniest bit,please do so.It would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerally,tasha:confused:

Hi I am debbie smeaton's daughter..I wanted to thank you for standing up for my mom..you and all the rest of the nice people out there..she is really having a hard time trying to find my na na(her mom).she needs all of the support that she can get..so thank you again..
sincerally,tasha

thanks tasha, you are the best daughter a mother could ask for you are what keeps me going even when i don't want to go on i just think about my beautiful daughter and then i realize i have alot to be thankful for. thank you for being you and always being there for mom. love always your mom.

hi kelly, you have really helped alot i was looking at your website and it truly broke my heart my prayer's go out to you and your family and if there is anything i can ever do for you name it. about your site i signed up for missing angels and i put some pic's of my mom with her blonde hair she is the one in the red shirt, im wondering if i should put some pic's of her brother's and myself also? and im gonna register for 18 wheel angels as soon as the police do a age progression on her. kelly your a wonderful person and im glad we get to talk again thank you for everything, sincerely debbie lynn.

Hi Debbie,

Angels Missing is not my site. You would have to ask the owner of that site questions about it. My forum is a borrowed space, so we have to be courteous about using it. Posting family photos would be going beyond the mission statement as we only publish photos of the missing person, or known abductors if the info is released by law enforcement. Most missing persons sites are going to operate in the same manner. Perhaps what you might want to do in this case is to create your own website. There are many free ones available on the Internet these days.

18 Wheel Angels is for ambiguous missing persons cases. Come Home is utilized only if there is a strong reason to believe the missing person may be homeless. Because of the large number of missing persons, we cannot run one person on both programs.

This conversation should be continued via email. Feel free to email me at kelly.jolkowski@projectjason.org

Kelly

I'm so sorry that you both have had to go through so much. It has to be so hard not knowing where your Mom/Na Na is or if she is okay. Do you know if the police have any of her DNA (maybe from you Debbie?) Have they given you any information as to what they have done to locate your Mom? (Either back in 1986 or currently?) Is there anything else you might remember about your Mom that might help ID her that isn't on the Missing poster? (Maybe old injuries, broken bones, jewelry, tattoos?)

Sending good thoughts your way and praying for your Mom!

Welcome to websleuths Tasha, I hope that there is a break in your Grandmother's case soon.

Hi Debbie,

Best of luck in the search for your mother! You said that the case was handed over to the new police department - was that just the missing persons case or the rape case also? I'm not certain but I think when she went to the hospital they would have called the police about the rape and she might have been interviewed in hospital, are there any records of the police report that was taken about that? Was there a rape investigation started? The original report should still be at the station it was filed at?

Best wishes from Australia and praying you find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legomatica_Locate
Back