GUILTY MI - Stepmom charged in rape/murder of Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger, 2, New Haven

Thank you Misticrose for the video. Heartbreaking and I can not imagine the pain that her mother must feel.........so sad.

So if the mother's family seen bruise and they are just questioning now. Tat let her go back. I guess I have to watch some comments. But still something in my gut said something not right.

Please tell me this isn't true. SIGH. I know you're not going to tell me that.

What a dear angel.

hmmm I don't feel right about this case at all? Something don't feel right IMO

That is intresting - i have alot of speculation brewing as well...

Anybody know at all?

It does make one wonder, doesn't it?

I wonder too about the SM - but I read in one of the articles she was the only one at home.

So if little Lily's mom dropped her off in the a.m. & then she's taken to the hospital early afternoon, who would have done this to her?

Course, as always, we may not have all the details & are left to speculate & scratch our heads over horrible senseless crimes.

This is another case that is so disturbing to think of possibilities as to who could have hurt that innocent little girl.

I cannot imagine the pain this family is feeling, losing this precious child. I have two two year old grandaughters (among others) and they are the light of my life. My condolences to the family, and prayers that the senseless murder of our children will be stopped.

Wolfenbarger (Lily's dad) filed for divorce in October from SM accordig to above article.......

On Monday, Wolfenbarger told The Macomb Daily that his wife’s version of the events was she was taking a shower with the girl and fell on Lily when her knee “gave out.”

what? she showered with Lily??? no one else at home???? wierd
Do we have a MUGSHOT???

It does make one wonder, doesn't it?

I wonder too about the SM - but I read in one of the articles she was the only one at home.

So if little Lily's mom dropped her off in the a.m. & then she's taken to the hospital early afternoon, who would have done this to her?

Course, as always, we may not have all the details & are left to speculate & scratch our heads over horrible senseless crimes.

This is another case that is so disturbing to think of possibilities as to who could have hurt that innocent little girl.

It makes me wonder if there was a Lucas Coe type that visited with SM

Wolfenbarger (Lily's dad) filed for divorce in October from SM accordig to above article.......

On Monday, Wolfenbarger told The Macomb Daily that his wife’s version of the events was she was taking a shower with the girl and fell on Lily when her knee “gave out.”

Do we have a MUGSHOT???

There's a mugshot in the link fhc posted upthread, passionflower

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles...t?nstrack=sid:373027|met:102300|cat:0|order:1

ETA: that article has been updated - lots more info there now.

Do we have a MUGSHOT???

So he file for Divorce and he still let this woman with his child. I don;t see if your filing for dicorce why your ex will be watching your child. HMMMM I on the fence here:banghead:

I also feel there is more to this story. I think possibly someone else was in the house..... That stepmom is protecting? Taking the fall for someone?.....IDK, Maybe its just because i cannot wrap my head around another stepmom murdering a child!

MOO IMO and all of that jazz

oh my I got theories spinning in head :( there more to this story!

snip

On Monday, Wolfenbarger told The Macomb Daily that his wife’s version of the events was she was taking a shower with the girl and fell on Lily when her knee “gave out.” He said King had previously sought medical treatment because her arm and leg had temporarily become numb.

this could be accident. I took showers with my girls at that age so I don't think that weird. it better than leaving alone if they were not in the shower they were in bathroom.

When she fell the knee could hit the privy part looking like something else. Thinking out loud. And someone else could be involve. I guess i wait to see how it play out.

R.I.P Lily <3

Here is what bothers me about this case...

A. Short time frame... Lily was dropped off by mom at 9am... Call came in after 2pm... Step mom, the only one home.

B. Her genitals were severely mutilated prior to her being murdered by blunt force trauma.

C. Step mom... ONLY ONE AT HOME...

If I am wrong, then time will tell, but this was a jealous crazy woman who felt like she was losing her husband. I think she was possibly jealous of Lily's mom, who had a child with him. It's not like she could get to her mom. Maybe her crazy thoughts got the best of her.

This is a terrible, terrible thing.

This child deserves to be eating turkey and being with family in 2 days.

The private injuries could have happened before she was dropped off, and the head injury was really just an accident.

IMO

From the original article posted by TexasMist:

Smith declined to release specifics about what authorities believe transpired, but said Macomb County Medical Examiner Daniel Spitz ruled Lily died of blunt-force trauma to the head. She also sustained severe vaginal trauma, Smith said.

"She (King) gave us statements but they do not agree with the evidence found at the scene of the crime," said Smith, adding more details will come to light as court proceedings continue in the case.

IDK fhc she looks concern.

I just know that this is the first time in long time... I just don't feel right on a story and something don't seem right.:banghead:

I would like to know the her kids ages. (not their names just ages)

That was my initial reaction as well. In my town there is a case where a woman I and many others think is innocent is jailed awaiting trial and has been for nearly three years now. In that case she was babysitting the little one so mom (big history bad boyfriend, etc etc etc) could go look for work. Mom brought baby, baby took nap baby not right babysitter calls 911, baby dies, head trauma.

I suspect baby arrived that way knowing mother and inappropriate BF. So I get what you are saying.

If it were only head truama I might agree. But the severe vaginal trauma? I don't see the child having all that going on medically and it being not noticed by stepmom sooner in the day KWIM

It would be quite a coincidence if little Lily had a severe closed head injury before being dropped off, only to be dropped on her head by the SM.

I agree texas mist, also would be an awfully big coincidence if child was dropped off with severe vaginal trauma only to be accidently dropped on her head.

It does not seem from the reports that SM reports having noticed sever vaginal trauma pre-shower either which to me, is waay off. Child is naked, in shower and you are holding her, and she has severe trauma to her privates and you not only don't notice but she is not uncomfortable or screaming in pain as you hold her? Oh yeah, and then you accidently drop her on her head?

Not adding up that way for me either.

She looks under the influence of something in the mugshot.

In the pics during the court hearing all of her fingernails look dirty. She wasn't in the shower.

Multiple blunt force trauma to the head.
Severe vaginal mutilation.

She sure did grasp at straws with that stupid shower story.

And they will find both victims DNA and the accuseds fingerprints on the object (objects) she used to rape her with.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back