MI MI - Tanner Lucas,Alexander William,& Andrew Ryan Skelton, missing! Media & Maps

With opening day for firearm deer season, Michigan State Police are calling on hunters to help in the search for three missing boys. The Skelton brothers are Andrew, Alex, and Tanner.

“Whether it’s clothing, a stuffed animal or toys, we want haunters to let us know if they come across anything in the woods of Michigan and Ohio,” says Det./ Sgt. Jeremy Brewer of Michigan State Police

Troopers asking hunters to be extra aware in the southern Michigan counties of Hillsdale, Lenawee and Monroe, and the northern Ohio counties of Fulton and Williams, but detectives aren’t ruling out the children could be anywhere.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/hunters-asked-to-look-for-clues-linked-to-missing-skelton-brothers

I have posted this in Chelsea Bruck thread also..

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27395733/human-remains-found-in-western-lucas-county-field[/URL]

Mother of 3 missing Morenci boys still has hope they'll be found

Andrew, Alexander, Tanner Skelton disappeared in 2010

Published On: Nov 25 2014 11:15:00 PM EST Updated On: Nov 25 2014 11:35:57 PM EST

MORENCI, Mich. -
Tanya Zuvers still can’t believe her three sons are gone.

Andrew Skelton, Alexander Skelton and Tanner Skelton have been missing from their hometown of Morenci, Michigan, since Thanksgiving 2010.

“I think if someone had told me four years ago that I would be sitting here, four years later, talking about the fact that my sons are still missing, I would have said, ‘No, it’ll be over by then.’ But it’s not. So I guess it’s surreal that I’m still living this,” Zuvers said...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-boys-still-has-hope-theyll-be-found/29926802

Skelton Father Has Parole Hearing

Posted Jul 31, 2020 at 11:30 AM

"John Skelton, the father of the missing Skelton brothers, is up for parole.

Skelton was sentenced to 10 to 15 years for unlawful imprisonment charges in 2011 in relation to the disappearance of his three sons a year prior.

It has since been 10 years, meaning Skelton is up for parole. His parole hearing was Wednesday.

A parole hearing is held between a parole board member and the individual. The board member takes notes and reports back to a second parole board member.

If they both agree the individual should not be released, the person remains incarcerated. If the two are split, a third board member breaks the tie, according to Chris Gautz, spokesman for the Michigan Department of Corrections.

Gautz said there is no time frame as to when a decision will be made.

Skelton’s earliest release date is Nov. 29."

John Skelton's maximum sentence is set to expire Nov. 29, 2025. He was previously denied parole in 2020. Video:

MORENCI, Mich. — The Michigan Parole Board voted Thursday to permanently deny the parole of John Skelton, the father of three brothers who went missing more than a decade ago, according to Tanya Zuvers, the mother of the missing children.

Zuvers provided WTOL 11 with the following statement:
"I am pleased by MDOC's decision to deny parole for the remainder of John Skelton's sentence. Even though it is only going to be about 2 years until they would have to release him, at least I know that we don't have to go through the stresses of him possibly being granted an early release due to parole."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back