MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, has there been any confirmation that there was a friend that drove him to the hospital?

Fox news is reporting that the mother of the boys is a registered SO....is there a link on the thread to this information somewhere?

Has anyone posted a link to the fathers FB page? I could not find it when I searched because there are too many people with the same name. I have not yet read through all the pages on the first thread which is closed now (I'm only up to about page 9 out of 22) so forgive me if it's already been posted, but I would like to take a look at his FB page.

Don't know about FB but his MS page was posted back in the first thread:
http://www.myspace.com/bonesdoesit

Sorry, I don't remember who posted it :(

More than 60 law enforcement officers and firefighters and several civilians are searching the Lazy River Campground near Pioneer, Ohio, in connection with the search for the three missing Morenci boys.

Campground owner Doug Rowland told the Free Press that Lenawee County Sheriff Jack Welsh was at the campground at 10:45 a.m. today and a full-scale search began at 11:30 a.m.
The campground covers more than 100 acres at the intersection of U.S. 20 and U.S. 20A, about three miles southwest of Pioneer, Ohio. The campground stretches about halfway from U.S. 20 on the north to the Ohio Turnpike (U.S. 80-90) to the south.

Asked whether the missing boys’ father, Jack Shelton, had ever been to the campground, Rowland said that to the best of his knowledge, “I have no record of him having camped here, at least under that name.”

Rowland emphasized that does not mean Skelton did not camp there under reservations made by someone else.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...2JivJOm36Vz7l1dJV3X8oe0=&template=fullarticle

UGH as a proofreader this kind of sloppy reporting drives me bonkers. They didn't notice they got his name wrong before final edition? It's JOHN Skelton, not Jack. I'm an out of work proofreader, wonder if I can get a job at one of these news outlets, lol

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AS4IZ20101129

Three young Michigan brothers missing since Thanksgiving may have been transported to Ohio in their parents' van, police said on Monday, casting doubt on the father's story he gave the boys to a female acquaintance before he attempted suicide.

(Sorry if it's a repost.)

Is the blue van the one reportedly towed from the house or was another vehicle towed and this one is missing?

I think it is the one towed from the house. That's the way I understood it in the presser at least.

This is scary that this is only a few hours from my house and a place iv'e driven past many times

per twitter: roopraj News Alert: Fire official says latest tip points to missing Morenci boys being dropped off along HWY 20 in Ohio. Searchers moving now
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://twitter.com/roopraj

If they had been dropped off along 20 alive.. someone would have found them by now right?? it's a pretty busy hwy?? :( :( :(

Dropped off along highway 20? Can someone tell me how far highway 20 is from Morenci, and if that's "along the turnpike" cops were referencing earlier?

how cold is it up there?....i'm still stuck in the texas tropics

If they had been dropped off along 20 alive.. someone would have found them by now right?? it's a pretty busy hwy?? :( :( :(

Not if it was between 4am-7am..if they were dropped off to another person, that would have been difficult for the few passerbys on the road to see that early in the morning.

That's true Kaylynn... I'm still wondering if someone has them.. that last news article the grandma sounds soooo sure they are ok.. i wonder if she knows something.... I guess right now looking into my own 5 boys faces i just need to believe these 3 little boys are ok :( :(

If someone saw three little boys just being dropped off on a highway...why wouldn't they have called the police at that time?

Dropped off along highway 20? Can someone tell me how far highway 20 is from Morenci, and if that's "along the turnpike" cops were referencing earlier?

20 is close to Morenci. No more than 10 miles. Hwy 20 runs parallel with the toll road. they both run into Indiana. Both well traveled by truckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname