MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way skelton looks he has deteriated in a short time.
Something is eating at him!
Guilt !!!

Passionflower -

I had posted this pic earlier up in the threads.

The one picture was said to be taken in May, and the other picture is of his arrest.
YES, he has degenerated!!! And apparently it was going on before the boy’s went missing.

With unfounded assumptions, I would say drugs, at first thought. I cannot imagine how his family would not be seeing the same radical changes?
He looks like a totally different person!

Attachments

• JS.jpg
    JS.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 76
oh LaLaw2000
Only reason I wondered what it would cost to get him out, is I figure as 'dumb' as he has been thus far, I could only hope he would trip up and make a beeline to where ever the boys may be:)

It would cost $300,000.00 to get him out on a regular 10% release.
However the Judge could request the bond be paid in full = the whole 3M.

Found this from last Thanksgiving (2009), published with other gradeschool children's comments about Thanksgiving in the Stateline Observer.

We eat turkey and pie. My mom makes the turkey. I put the juice on for my momma and I put the rub on. It cooks 30 seconds in the oven. We eat apple pie, too. I put it in the shell and put whipped cream on it.
– Alex Skelton, kindergarten

why was he in a wheelchair? sorry I am behind, I have a cold from hell and so does my lil one. I was hoping to find some new news.

He supposedly broke his ankle on the day the kids went missing. Also, appearing in public in a wheelchair may be a ploy to obtain sympathy.

Wouldn't 3 million be 10% of 30 million? Or did I read the amount of bail wrong yesterday?

Wouldn't 3 million be 10% of 30 million? Or did I read the amount of bail wrong yesterday?

Three million is his full bail? Right?
Not 30 million?

(Yep just checked - It's a 3 million dollar bail)

Father of 3 missing boys is arraigned in Michigan

A video monitor in the courtroom allowed Judge James Sheridan and the defendant, who was in the county jail, to view and talk to each other. About 15 television and newspaper reporters watched a 20-inch monitor above the spectator seating area in the courtroom.

After reading the charges filed against Mr. Skelton in Lenawee County District Court, Judge Sheridan continued his bond at $30 million, or $10 million for each charge, and continued the case until Dec. 28, when a preliminary hearing will be held at 1:30 p.m.

Mr. Skelton told the judge that he didn't have enough money to hire an attorney and asked for a public defender.

When questioned by Judge Sheridan about his assets, he said he only had about $20 in a checking account.

bilde

http://toledoblade.com/article/20101216/NEWS02/12160301/-1/NEWS10

Snipped
"Judge Sheridan appointed attorney John Glaser to represent Mr. Skelton".

Well maybe THIS attorney can get to the bottom of this and find out WHERE the boys are. JS is stuck and might as well level and get these boys back, and let the chips fall where they may.

IMHO Maybe JS will have Mr.Glaser get a message to whomever has the boys...I keep thinking they are alive, and in the care of someone known to family...that the game is up, bring them in.

Maybe his game is the boys are somewhere "safe", his wife doesn't get them, he doesn't have to try to make payments on anything anymore, the state is housing and feeding him, he considered suicide because he had himself buried so deep in debt with no way out and was depressed. Now he is warm and fed and his wife doesn't have sole custody.

Can someone help me understand this tweet from 22 minutes ago?

13abc 13abc WTVG Toledo
John Skelton says under oath his boys are with a "community"

http://twitter.com/#!/13abc

When did he say this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics